GO to RihannaForums.com !!

Laugh for the day:Charles Hamilton Edition

lil-miss-ROCKSTAR
    lil-miss-ROCKSTAR

Laugh for the day:Charles Hamilton Edition Empty Laugh for the day:Charles Hamilton Edition

Post  lil-miss-ROCKSTAR on Tue May 12, 2009 12:24 am

I thought I'd share this so everyone can have a laugh for today.It seems as if Mr.Hamilton has finally lost it. His newest posts have him "admitting" hes "dating" rihanna lol! lol! heres the posts

Yeah so like then...

It's Monday where I'm from, and Sunday where I'm at. You do the math...

I'm sure this is gonna spark some kinda something, but let me go on record by saying the following...

I AM DATING RIHANNA.

I don't need to post no f*ckin pics up of us (yet), and I'm sure if you ask her, she'd agree. And if she doesn't, then call me a liar and don't listen to anything I say. But I can list the people who say I'm a liar...

The general public ain't on that list.

-----

Each night when the day is through...

^
    ^
    ^
    ^
    ^
    ^

I love you Rih. Until the day you deny us publicly... and even after that...

"I don't ask much. I just want you..."
    -Ozzy Osbourne, "I Just Want You"

And so begins tomorrow...

~~Charles Hamilton~~
    ***beep***

lol! lol!
    gotta love charles Very Happy
    Channy<3
    Channy<3

Laugh for the day:Charles Hamilton Edition Empty Re: Laugh for the day:Charles Hamilton Edition

Post  Channy<3 on Tue May 12, 2009 12:27 am

this smiley : lol!<---- MINE !

oh and DEATH at this post ..
    isn't rih going through enough .. ?
    now she has a stalker .. along with a hacker ..
    smdh .

charles .. it'll never happen ..
    just continue to look at the nude pics cause that's the closest you'll EVER get ..
    MissTJay
    MissTJay

Laugh for the day:Charles Hamilton Edition Empty Re: Laugh for the day:Charles Hamilton Edition

Post  MissTJay on Tue May 12, 2009 12:28 am

DEATH!

I'm glad he found enough time to post between the jerk-off-a-thon he's been having since the pics leaked.

drunken
    GIRLICIOUS

Post  GIRLICIOUS on Tue May 12, 2009 12:28 am

affraid I was wondering when Charles was going to start talking about Rih again. I knew it wouldn't permanently cease. He is truly a mess.
    Freshtodeath201
    Freshtodeath201

Post  Freshtodeath201 on Tue May 12, 2009 12:30 am

The naked pictures has sent him over the top! Poor Poor Charles, he couldn't handle the Bajan Sexiness...it was too much for him! Someone call this guy a doctor!

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
    lil-miss-ROCKSTAR
    lil-miss-ROCKSTAR

Post  lil-miss-ROCKSTAR on Tue May 12, 2009 12:33 am

MissTJay wrote:DEATH!

I'm glad he found enough time to post between the jerk-off-a-thon he's been having since the pics leaked.

drunken

lmao Charles has those posted on his walls and set as his wallpaper on his computer
    Channy<3
    Channy<3

Post  Channy<3 on Tue May 12, 2009 12:34 am

rih got these fellas goin crazy over these damn pics lol ..
    they just can't contain themselves ..
    Laughing

oh and mediatakeout posted the pics the day before yesterday and the post got 1,300 something comments in it lmfaoooo ..
    cassie only had 600 ..
    lol!
    GIRLICIOUS

Post  GIRLICIOUS on Tue May 12, 2009 12:34 am

DEATH @ him getting called out again in the comments.
    Blogger Gray said...

There is zero chance that you're dating Rhi. ZERO. Let's be real for a moment, shall we?

You call out 50... No response. But then you say of course he wouldn't.

You say Em is on a track with you. STILL waiting.

You tell us your album is coming out 6/23... yet, you proceed later on to tell us that you need us to BEG Interscope to put your record out.

You say you're dating Rhi, then leave yourself an out by claiming that if someone were to ask her then to call you a liar and then never listen to what you say.

Are you even on her fucking radar? I mean, if Rhianna were asked if she was dating you, what would the response be? I think she doesn't know who you are. I don't think 50 even knows you're not an intern at Interscope. Jimmy did not say the album is perfect.

Your whole persona is built upon keeping it real and being true to your fanbase, but homie, you're looking like a bigger liar than Rick Ross, and that's saying something.

So, please Chuck. Cut the nonsense and actually deliver. You're clearly one of the most gifted new voices in the game. No need to overcompensate. Do your motherfuckin thing and get on your grind and don't worry about upholding an image. Remember the saying "less is more." I think in your case, that would be the best advice to follow right now.

May 11, 2009 6:34 AM
    Freshtodeath201
    Freshtodeath201

Post  Freshtodeath201 on Tue May 12, 2009 12:38 am

Check out some of the lovely comments:

1. damn thats insane....rihanna and charles hamilton!?...got damn...lol...well props to u...u got one of thee finest chicks in the entire planet!?!?...lol...can't wait for that 2009 Hamiltonization process...damn i member waiting till midnight for all those 2008 projects u had!!!...keep dropping that fiya!!!..lol

2.Thatz whatz up ch (the rihanna shit) she is a nice lady!

3. Maybe it's a publicity stunt lol.... Maybe I AM DATING RIHANNA is a new project....Maybe it's just....

Never been the type to b.s.
    Never been the type to lie.....

4. Wow, um congratulations lol? Yeah Rihanna deserves some one like you, vice versa. That Chris Brown nigga went overboard, I don't exactly what happened but still I'm sure he could have thought of something else.

5. There is zero chance that you're dating Rhi. ZERO. Let's be real for a moment, shall we? You say you're dating Rhi, then leave yourself an out by claiming that if someone were to ask her then to call you a liar and then never listen to what you say.

Are you even on her fucking radar? I mean, if Rhianna were asked if she was dating you, what would the response be? I think she doesn't know who you are.

6. like can i just say that I caNT BELIEVE YOUR DATING rIHANNA ITS JUST CRAZY THAT IT HAPPENED I JUST NEED TO SEE PICTURES AND ILL BELIEVE YOU

7. No offense but you got about as much of a chance with rihanna as I do... maybe less.

8. thats good 4 you n rih...

hope your really happy.. n treat her good...

The Winner is #5 by a fucking landslide!

GIRLICIOUS

Post  GIRLICIOUS on Tue May 12, 2009 12:44 am

Laughing Now I'm looking in the chat box-
    CB: "Rihanna don't like you, lay off my woman. For the word CH stans Bynum is not ****ing her and CH never said a word to her in life."
    People are a mess. LOL @ someone posting that as CB.
    Channy<3
    Channy<3

Post  Channy<3 on Tue May 12, 2009 12:46 am

DEATH !
    i bet that was a boy ..
    sorry babe .. rih don't want you nor charles ..
    Laugh for the day:Charles Hamilton Edition 090414033849395947
    Freshtodeath201
    Freshtodeath201

Post  Freshtodeath201 on Tue May 12, 2009 12:48 am

GIRLICIOUS wrote:Laughing Now I'm looking in the chat box-
    CB: "Rihanna don't like you, lay off my woman. For the word CH stans Bynum is not ****ing her and CH never said a word to her in life."

[DEATH] You tell them "Chris"!!
    heybuddy
    heybuddy

Post  heybuddy on Tue May 12, 2009 1:29 am

Freshtodeath201 wrote:
    GIRLICIOUS wrote:Laughing Now I'm looking in the chat box-

[DEATH] You tell them "Chris"!!

LMAO! Gettem lambo breeze ...dead
    rosiemae

Post  rosiemae on Tue May 12, 2009 1:50 am

I'm beginning to like his little stalker ass.
    TakeABow2
    TakeABow2

Post  TakeABow2 on Tue May 12, 2009 2:11 am

MissTJay wrote:DEATH!

drunken

lol! Don't kill me Channy. lol!

Um yeah Charles is the true definition of a stalker fan. Suspect
    Channy<3
    Channy<3

Post  Channy<3 on Tue May 12, 2009 2:20 am

^ that's ok lol ..
    i'll let you slide this time ..
    just cause i like you .
    lol!<--- STILL MINE !

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:01 pm