GO to RihannaForums.com !!


    Chris Brown, Mijo and Scooter Smiff uploads youtubevideo DANCING :)

    TakeABow2
    TakeABow2

    Posts : 132
    Join date : 2009-05-09

    Chris Brown, Mijo and Scooter Smiff uploads youtubevideo DANCING :) - Page 4 Empty Re: Chris Brown, Mijo and Scooter Smiff uploads youtubevideo DANCING :)

    Post  TakeABow2 on Tue May 12, 2009 5:12 am

    GIRLICIOUS wrote:study Bad idea posting this in the "Rihanna Discussion" section.
    n i k k i
    n i k k i

    Posts : 296
    Join date : 2009-05-10
    Location : Under an umbrella.

    Chris Brown, Mijo and Scooter Smiff uploads youtubevideo DANCING :) - Page 4 Empty Re: Chris Brown, Mijo and Scooter Smiff uploads youtubevideo DANCING :)

    Post  n i k k i on Tue May 12, 2009 5:12 am

    lmao at someone posting this.
    This has nothing to do with Rih.
    avatar
    Angie

    Posts : 10
    Join date : 2009-05-10

    Chris Brown, Mijo and Scooter Smiff uploads youtubevideo DANCING :) - Page 4 Empty Re: Chris Brown, Mijo and Scooter Smiff uploads youtubevideo DANCING :)

    Post  Angie on Tue May 12, 2009 5:13 am

    GIRLICIOUS wrote:study Bad idea posting this in the "Rihanna Discussion" section.

    yep it sure was!
    avatar
    nay nay
    Guest

    Chris Brown, Mijo and Scooter Smiff uploads youtubevideo DANCING :) - Page 4 Empty Re: Chris Brown, Mijo and Scooter Smiff uploads youtubevideo DANCING :)

    Post  nay nay on Tue May 12, 2009 6:26 am

    wow.....really tho how old r u guys because.....just wow....im at a lose of words right now....seriously are u guys in elemantry school??? becuse u guys sound real stupid right now

    ok first off chris didnt leaked the naked picstures
    and i kno that for a fact
    and u said it made sense that he leaked it
    why is that?????????
    cause i dont see any good reasons to leak her nude pics
    because that would be a really really really really HORRIBLE ,STUPID,THE MOST RETARTED thing for chris to do
    especially since hes trying to get back on the good note again
    and another thing is that rihanna sent these pics right but why would she send chris a pic of himself
    thats because SHE DIDNT
    and that tells u that a person hacked into HER NOT HIS HER phone or watever it was and leaked these photos

    and u said chris is jeaulous of rihanna
    jeaouls of wat??????????
    of her moving on????
    please that was all pr,her pr is the one that told her to go out and blah blah blah
    and chris's pr told him to lay low
    and as i recall i remember bow saying chris has moved on,these are his words "he has moved on"
    the truth is that they are both trying to move on and put this situiation behind them (but the damn media wont let them Mad )

    and i doubt chris was cryin the whole time cause last time i checked he was playing basketball, hagin with the guys,shoppin, or workin on his new album and yes also dancin as u can see in this video

    i dont kno where u get these therioes(i kno i didnt spell that right)from
    like where u said hes makin fun of rihanna in this video?????
    where do u get these things from & when was dancin considered makin fun of someone

    ooo and ur sayin all these terrible things are happining to rihanna
    wat about chris??????
    even more terrible things are happining to him

    and u ur gonna say he deserves it because he hit rihanna
    well missy shes been hittin chris the whole frickin time and shes been trying to get at all of his male backup dancers
    and if u dont believe me check the video again i highly doubt they were lying

    and if u ask no i am not a rihanna hater im just getting pissed cause yall are like oo rihannas perfect she cant do kno wrong

    well hello honey get back into reality

    and another thing i just have to kno like i already kno everyone ones gonna jump on me from wat i said above
    but uummm wat do u guys like about her as an artist not as a fashion or modle person,ARTIST
    cause u kno yea im not gonna lie i like her music not all of it but yea i like it
    but the thing i dont live is her performances
    heres why:
    she cant sing live her vocals are horribl
    and she cant dance
    she just stands there in one place singing off-key


    im sorry i just had to ask

    and another thing i heard she was VERY rude towards her fans

    why would u be a fan of someone who doesnt apperciate wat u'v done 4 them

    and im sorry 4 these questions cause i already kno yall are gonna get mad
    and yes i kno its disrespectful to do that but i just had to kno like it was killin my i knew i shouldnt have put it in there but i just have to kno
    but trust me im not trying to be disrespectful AT ALL u just have to believe on that and im not a hater either
    i was just gettin real mad in how u guys were just bashin chris
    and if u must kno yes im a chris fan
    but i aint one of those ppl that hate against her and talk ish about her
    again i am sorry if i disrespected anyone on this board but i just had to ask
    avatar
    demmi

    Posts : 70
    Join date : 2009-05-10

    Chris Brown, Mijo and Scooter Smiff uploads youtubevideo DANCING :) - Page 4 Empty Re: Chris Brown, Mijo and Scooter Smiff uploads youtubevideo DANCING :)

    Post  demmi on Tue May 12, 2009 6:37 am

    Ok since you already know how we are going to react there is not need to answer you questions. Shocked
    avatar
    high

    Posts : 139
    Join date : 2009-05-09

    Chris Brown, Mijo and Scooter Smiff uploads youtubevideo DANCING :) - Page 4 Empty Re: Chris Brown, Mijo and Scooter Smiff uploads youtubevideo DANCING :)

    Post  high on Tue May 12, 2009 6:46 am

    Freshtodeath201 wrote:
    high wrote:How you know he wasnt dancing at his house the whole time, this was the first time he went on camera.Its his damn house he can walk around buttass naked if he wanted to. He life doesnt revolve around rihanna. Ever move he makes and life is not to make her happy.

    That's where you are wrong. That's actually not the point he's trying to make. The point he is trying to make is, that Chris is celebrating her misery, he hates her, and he thinks what the picture leak is funny.


    Damn and you know this how?
    avatar
    GIRLICIOUS

    Posts : 189
    Join date : 2009-05-09

    Chris Brown, Mijo and Scooter Smiff uploads youtubevideo DANCING :) - Page 4 Empty Re: Chris Brown, Mijo and Scooter Smiff uploads youtubevideo DANCING :)

    Post  GIRLICIOUS on Tue May 12, 2009 6:47 am

    study Shouldn't have posted this here in the first place. It was inevitable. Bad idea. Sorry I just had to reiterate that.
    TakeABow2
    TakeABow2

    Posts : 132
    Join date : 2009-05-09

    Chris Brown, Mijo and Scooter Smiff uploads youtubevideo DANCING :) - Page 4 Empty Re: Chris Brown, Mijo and Scooter Smiff uploads youtubevideo DANCING :)

    Post  TakeABow2 on Tue May 12, 2009 6:55 am

    When is the old board coming back up? I'm sick of the CB stans invading a RIHANNA FAN SITE. Rolling Eyes
    avatar
    nay nay
    Guest

    Chris Brown, Mijo and Scooter Smiff uploads youtubevideo DANCING :) - Page 4 Empty Re: Chris Brown, Mijo and Scooter Smiff uploads youtubevideo DANCING :)

    Post  nay nay on Tue May 12, 2009 7:10 am

    @takeabow (i have no idea on how u qoute on here)

    ur sick of all the cb fans on rihanna fan sites
    please give me a break do u kno how many rihanna fans go on cb's fan sites????
    i could tell u they go on cb fan sites a lot more than chris fans go on rihannas fan sites

    cause when i go to a rihanna fan site all i hear is i went to chris's fan site and they said this

    u kno young-love.net FULL OF RIHANNA FANS

    on uchris rihanna fans go on there all the time sometimes they comment sometimes the just read wat we say and either way the report back to the rih fan site

    like i kno rihanna daily calls uchris cnn
    like wtf just call it uchris

    they also be going on chrisbrownweb,and chris-online,chris-daily,ultimate-chris

    ALL OF THEM

    but chris fans only go to rih daily
    but they barly go on there but we kno wat u guys say on there because one of the ppl on u chris her sister goes on rihannadaily and she tells her wat they say about us and that u guys quoted us or somethin

    and everyday we have to fight off like 10 billion rihanna or chrianna fans

    and how many chris fans do u guys fight off certinaly not that much

    so either way both fan base go on both rih and chis fan sites
    its just something we have to live with
    ishmarsha
    ishmarsha

    Posts : 341
    Join date : 2009-05-09

    Chris Brown, Mijo and Scooter Smiff uploads youtubevideo DANCING :) - Page 4 Empty Re: Chris Brown, Mijo and Scooter Smiff uploads youtubevideo DANCING :)

    Post  ishmarsha on Tue May 12, 2009 7:18 am

    dead @ this person.

    wow damn! Shocked
    TakeABow2
    TakeABow2

    Posts : 132
    Join date : 2009-05-09

    Chris Brown, Mijo and Scooter Smiff uploads youtubevideo DANCING :) - Page 4 Empty Re: Chris Brown, Mijo and Scooter Smiff uploads youtubevideo DANCING :)

    Post  TakeABow2 on Tue May 12, 2009 7:25 am

    No you give me a break. Are you a Rihanna fan and if not why are you here? There are probably Rihanna fans on Chris' sites because believe it or not, fans of BOTH actually do exist. Shocking I know. Honestly I could not care less what goes on CB's sites. I only care about this site. Rihanna fans should not have to be subjected to outsiders attacking her on her own fan site. My $.02.
    MissTJay
    MissTJay

    Posts : 79
    Join date : 2009-05-09

    Chris Brown, Mijo and Scooter Smiff uploads youtubevideo DANCING :) - Page 4 Empty Re: Chris Brown, Mijo and Scooter Smiff uploads youtubevideo DANCING :)

    Post  MissTJay on Tue May 12, 2009 7:32 am

    Nay Nay, baby, dear, sweetheart, lollypop, pumpkin... Please, please, PLEASE before you get on here to call people out for sounding immature and stupid, PLEASE have spellcheck standing by because I couldn't take anything you said in that ill conceived essay seriously after seeing 5 words misspelled in your first paragraph alone.

    study study study pretty, please?
    Freshtodeath201
    Freshtodeath201

    Posts : 293
    Join date : 2009-05-09

    Chris Brown, Mijo and Scooter Smiff uploads youtubevideo DANCING :) - Page 4 Empty Re: Chris Brown, Mijo and Scooter Smiff uploads youtubevideo DANCING :)

    Post  Freshtodeath201 on Tue May 12, 2009 7:41 am

    high wrote:
    Freshtodeath201 wrote:
    high wrote:How you know he wasnt dancing at his house the whole time, this was the first time he went on camera.Its his damn house he can walk around buttass naked if he wanted to. He life doesnt revolve around rihanna. Ever move he makes and life is not to make her happy.

    That's where you are wrong. That's actually not the point he's trying to make. The point he is trying to make is, that Chris is celebrating her misery, he hates her, and he thinks what the picture leak is funny.


    Damn and you know this how?

    Chick I am not agreeing with what he is saying, I was just saying you misread him! Calm down, THANKS!
    Freshtodeath201
    Freshtodeath201

    Posts : 293
    Join date : 2009-05-09

    Chris Brown, Mijo and Scooter Smiff uploads youtubevideo DANCING :) - Page 4 Empty Re: Chris Brown, Mijo and Scooter Smiff uploads youtubevideo DANCING :)

    Post  Freshtodeath201 on Tue May 12, 2009 7:44 am

    [DEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATHHHHHHHHHHH]

    Definietly from CBworld.
    avatar
    GIRLICIOUS

    Posts : 189
    Join date : 2009-05-09

    Chris Brown, Mijo and Scooter Smiff uploads youtubevideo DANCING :) - Page 4 Empty Re: Chris Brown, Mijo and Scooter Smiff uploads youtubevideo DANCING :)

    Post  GIRLICIOUS on Tue May 12, 2009 7:45 am

    I'm gonna apologize in advance but I am really fed up.
    Nay Nay,


    Well since we're making long posts. You give me a break.
    Why don't you guys just stop worrying about what Rihanna fans are saying and vice-versa. Rihanna fans on a CB board dissing him are being rude and out of line as well. I come on this board because with all of the negativity that surrounds her I just want to be on a board with her supporters not people dissing her or who simply just come to discuss Chris. Regardless of who else is doing it it's still pointless because you aren't going to change anyones mind. Those who support CB support CB. Those who support Rih, support Rih. Also those who support both, support both. You writing that post isn't gonna change Miguel or Tha Dons mind. They have their minds set. You must learn to ignore or humor some peoples unhealthy obsession with this situation. That is what I'm learning to do.

    As I said earlier today. :
    I'm sure on CB boards and the blogs you have some CB stans like "ThaDon" or "MiguelLopez" towards Rihanna. Actually I know you do because I've seen CB stans just like them on blogs when I read the comments. I've read their "twits" placing ALL blame completely and squarely on Rihanna. I've also seen them on forums with their disrespectful siggys and icons towards Rihanna. I just really wish people would stay on the right board. I hate how people who aren't fans of an artist come on their fan board to attack at the artist the board is for and their actual FANS. As I said, I'm sure some people are over there toasting Rihanna but you won't see me on a CB fan board because I know I don't belong there. It would be disrespectful to the mods and CB fans for me to go to his board just to defend Rihanna. I wish people solely here to defend Chris who don't even like Rih that much would find there way back to the appropriate board. I'm not saying all people who defend Chris aren't Rihanna fans but there are certain people who clearly are not here as fans of Rihanna. It's just seems disrespectful and tasteless to me. Disrespectful to the mods and admin who created a board and a site for Rihanna fans. Disrespectful to the Rihnanna fans who actually come here to post with other Rihanna fans. Chris and Rihanna, and their stans are all in my prayers. *awaits Rihanna to contiue her Fashion Parade.*
    ....To continue that, you shouldn't be on a Rihanna fan board to defend someone. You should be on a Rihanna fan board because you are a Rihanna fan. As much as I hope Rih knows about RD I would HATE her to come on here and see the kinds of things being said on her own fan site. As I'm sure you would hate for Chris to see the bad things being said about him on his site. So why don't people do fans of the artist a favor and stop adding to the problem. Going back and forth just makes for a longer argument. Nothing accomplished. Also no offense but you don't have much room to talk about sounding immature. You sound a bit like a elementary school student yourself. With that "they did it too" so it's not bad type of thing.
    God bless Chris and his family. God bless Rih and her family. God bless all of their fans.
    PEACE.

    Chris Brown, Mijo and Scooter Smiff uploads youtubevideo DANCING :) - Page 4 Fegt2g


    Last edited by GIRLICIOUS on Tue May 12, 2009 8:04 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Bad example.)
    avatar
    nay nay
    Guest

    Chris Brown, Mijo and Scooter Smiff uploads youtubevideo DANCING :) - Page 4 Empty Re: Chris Brown, Mijo and Scooter Smiff uploads youtubevideo DANCING :)

    Post  nay nay on Tue May 12, 2009 7:50 am

    @takeabow
    exactly i agree with you
    and believe it or not im a chris and rianna fan too shockin right
    i like her music i just dont like her performances
    but chris like hes my fav artist becasue his music his performances everything he does i love itand i hes not my fav artist because hes cute cause i dont determine if i like u or not (musically) be ur looks i determin it by wat u bring to the table

    but the reason i probably came off as a hater too u guys is because i was only defending cb
    but do u kno why
    because a bunch of ppl on here were accusin him of something he didnt do and they were implying that he cant have fun that the only person that can have fun was rihanna

    and missTjay

    sorry i was lookin at my spellin i was typin fast and sometimes i cut off letters on purpose like u see wat i just did on spellin i dont put the g at the end in school of course on here no

    but i didnt mean to come off as a hater my bad no No
    Freshtodeath201
    Freshtodeath201

    Posts : 293
    Join date : 2009-05-09

    Chris Brown, Mijo and Scooter Smiff uploads youtubevideo DANCING :) - Page 4 Empty Re: Chris Brown, Mijo and Scooter Smiff uploads youtubevideo DANCING :)

    Post  Freshtodeath201 on Tue May 12, 2009 8:04 am

    LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

    Girl.....Bye.

    This is Rihanna Daily OK. If they want to sit on here and hate on every single artist in the world besides Rihanna they can, you know why? Because this is RIHANNA DAILY. The End.
    avatar
    nay nay
    Guest

    Chris Brown, Mijo and Scooter Smiff uploads youtubevideo DANCING :) - Page 4 Empty Re: Chris Brown, Mijo and Scooter Smiff uploads youtubevideo DANCING :)

    Post  nay nay on Tue May 12, 2009 8:20 am

    girlicious

    im sorry to i didnt mean to offend anyone
    and i didnt intend to make anyone made i never intended to come on this site & start an argument

    but like u siad i got fed up

    cause say u were a chris fan(i have no idea if u are but just pretend 4 a moment if u arent)

    and u were also a rihanna fan

    but u didnt like chris as much as u like rihanna

    and it was the same situation except

    ppl were bashin rihanna instead of chris (which i kno that happens)

    and u were readin all these comments that r bashin rihanna and u kno they arent true wouldnt u get a bit mad

    so i just intended on commentin on this thread once i never meant to get into an argument

    I APOLOGIZE TO EVERYONE ON THIS BOARD

    i never wanted to creat any trouble but yea i do read comments on rih fan sites i dont get mad at it either but idk this one i got mad at
    but i usally read rihannadaily comments and i dont get made at all i uaslly laugh when they make fun of cb cause i kno they dont mean no disrespect by it
    i mean i make fun of chris all the times about his big head, his wierd facial expressions and he always has a special moment in a pic

    again my apologizes
    ishmarsha
    ishmarsha

    Posts : 341
    Join date : 2009-05-09

    Chris Brown, Mijo and Scooter Smiff uploads youtubevideo DANCING :) - Page 4 Empty Re: Chris Brown, Mijo and Scooter Smiff uploads youtubevideo DANCING :)

    Post  ishmarsha on Tue May 12, 2009 8:22 am

    rihanna daily luks gud in bold. i must say.
    Freshtodeath201
    Freshtodeath201

    Posts : 293
    Join date : 2009-05-09

    Chris Brown, Mijo and Scooter Smiff uploads youtubevideo DANCING :) - Page 4 Empty Re: Chris Brown, Mijo and Scooter Smiff uploads youtubevideo DANCING :)

    Post  Freshtodeath201 on Tue May 12, 2009 8:24 am

    Chris Brown, Mijo and Scooter Smiff uploads youtubevideo DANCING :) - Page 4 Pbucket

    LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! I can't....I just fucking can't
    umbrella-ella-ey
    umbrella-ella-ey

    Posts : 204
    Join date : 2009-05-09
    Location : PH

    Chris Brown, Mijo and Scooter Smiff uploads youtubevideo DANCING :) - Page 4 Empty Re: Chris Brown, Mijo and Scooter Smiff uploads youtubevideo DANCING :)

    Post  umbrella-ella-ey on Tue May 12, 2009 11:12 am

    wooh 7 pages!
    y'all got busy.

    study
    darkchocolate
    darkchocolate

    Posts : 95
    Join date : 2009-05-09
    Location : E.London

    Chris Brown, Mijo and Scooter Smiff uploads youtubevideo DANCING :) - Page 4 Empty Re: Chris Brown, Mijo and Scooter Smiff uploads youtubevideo DANCING :)

    Post  darkchocolate on Tue May 12, 2009 6:57 pm

    lol must have been bored... cool moves though
    Channy<3
    Channy<3

    Posts : 536
    Join date : 2009-05-09
    Location : Mobtown<3

    Chris Brown, Mijo and Scooter Smiff uploads youtubevideo DANCING :) - Page 4 Empty Re: Chris Brown, Mijo and Scooter Smiff uploads youtubevideo DANCING :)

    Post  Channy<3 on Wed May 13, 2009 12:15 am

    Freshtodeath201 wrote:LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

    Girl.....Bye.

    This is Rihanna Daily OK. If they want to sit on here and hate on every single artist in the world besides Rihanna they can, you know why? Because this is RIHANNA DAILY. The End.

    DEATHHHHHHHH ..

    @nay nay ..
    DEATH at you trying not to start an argument ..
    um .. ok sweetheart .
    Laughing
    heybuddy
    heybuddy

    Posts : 142
    Join date : 2009-05-09

    Chris Brown, Mijo and Scooter Smiff uploads youtubevideo DANCING :) - Page 4 Empty Re: Chris Brown, Mijo and Scooter Smiff uploads youtubevideo DANCING :)

    Post  heybuddy on Wed May 13, 2009 1:10 am

    *falls the hell out*

    LAWDHAVEMERCYKELLYCLARKSONEDDIEMURPHY!!!!!!!!!

    AHHHHH!

    Shiitttt I gave up on your speech. You shouldn't have went there in the first place. And got damn it if you gun defend him do it right.

    *flips 2 dolla weave*

    Sponsored content

    Chris Brown, Mijo and Scooter Smiff uploads youtubevideo DANCING :) - Page 4 Empty Re: Chris Brown, Mijo and Scooter Smiff uploads youtubevideo DANCING :)

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:24 pm