GO to RihannaForums.com !!

Chris Brown, Mijo and Scooter Smiff uploads youtubevideo DANCING :)

SMCSML

Chris Brown, Mijo and Scooter Smiff uploads youtubevideo DANCING :) - Page 2 Empty Re: Chris Brown, Mijo and Scooter Smiff uploads youtubevideo DANCING :)

Post  SMCSML on Mon May 11, 2009 10:14 pm

Scooter is getting so big.
    SafronSa

Chris Brown, Mijo and Scooter Smiff uploads youtubevideo DANCING :) - Page 2 Empty Re: Chris Brown, Mijo and Scooter Smiff uploads youtubevideo DANCING :)

Post  SafronSa on Mon May 11, 2009 10:20 pm

It would've been better if it had sound.

Chris's new haircut looks nice.
    DrmKpr
    DrmKpr

Post  DrmKpr on Mon May 11, 2009 10:29 pm

ThaDon wrote:WTF IS THIS WHY IS HE SO HAPPY AFTER THE PICTURES LEAKED? HE DEFINITELY LEAKED THEM AND IS ENJOYIN HIMSELF FOR WHAT HE DID

WTF HE COMES OUT WHEN THIS PICS ARE OUT? HES BEEN HIDIN HIS ASS AND NOW ALL OF THE SUDDEN, THIS BITCH DEFINITELY DID IT Mad Mad Mad Mad

What... is he supposed to sit in a room for the rest of his life because of all of the things that went down? Yes.... what happened on February 8th was wrong wrong wrong and that crap should have never gone that far but it did but constantly going back to that day and judging and basing everything he's done from that point one is meh at best...

They have freaky pics of each other... I'm sure Rihanna has pics of Chris more enbarrassing than the one with her thongs on his head... Rihanna's were for her man and I am more than sure he enjoyed the hell out of them pics.... because they have now been leaked is he supposed to shrink and disappear for fear that cast a bad angle on him?

He's in his house clowning and having fun dancing... why the hell can't he? What should he only be seen walking around carrying a bible and shouting out his sins and asking repentance for his past wrongs? Get the hell over it... Another thing... he didn't post the video... that little non rapping boy posted the video. So being all up in arms for him dancing and having a good time is foolish.

Reading some comments on here I can't help but wonder and I can't help myself but to ask what should be his appropiate reaction to those photos leaking? What could he possibly do that would satisfy any of you? And FYI I think the dancing and jigging video was made well before the photo leak... hell it could have been posted before the leak but now that folks know about it everybody and their nosey cousin is rushing to see it. And it's a damn shame so many folks are/were losing their minds off of that video y'all made the little fella take down the video.... Neutral Neutral Neutral
    Trantell

Post  Trantell on Mon May 11, 2009 10:46 pm

Is there a link to see Scooter's livechat where CB appears?
    heybuddy
    heybuddy

Post  heybuddy on Mon May 11, 2009 11:09 pm

Ohhhh i see why he took it down ... media take out got a hold of it lmao
    sabu

Post  sabu on Mon May 11, 2009 11:13 pm

WTF. How freaking insensitive. No you shouldn't have posted this here.
    jax

Post  jax on Mon May 11, 2009 11:14 pm

scooters live chat

justin.tv/scootersmiffmusic
    Trantell

Post  Trantell on Mon May 11, 2009 11:16 pm

^^^is the video of Chris goofing off in there??
    ThaDon

Post  ThaDon on Mon May 11, 2009 11:27 pm

DrmKpr wrote:
    ThaDon wrote:WTF IS THIS WHY IS HE SO HAPPY AFTER THE PICTURES LEAKED? HE DEFINITELY LEAKED THEM AND IS ENJOYIN HIMSELF FOR WHAT HE DID

WTF HE COMES OUT WHEN THIS PICS ARE OUT? HES BEEN HIDIN HIS ASS AND NOW ALL OF THE SUDDEN, THIS BITCH DEFINITELY DID IT Mad Mad Mad Mad

What... is he supposed to sit in a room for the rest of his life because of all of the things that went down? Yes.... what happened on February 8th was wrong wrong wrong and that crap should have never gone that far but it did but constantly going back to that day and judging and basing everything he's done from that point one is meh at best...

They have freaky pics of each other... I'm sure Rihanna has pics of Chris more enbarrassing than the one with her thongs on his head... Rihanna's were for her man and I am more than sure he enjoyed the hell out of them pics.... because they have now been leaked is he supposed to shrink and disappear for fear that cast a bad angle on him?

He's in his house clowning and having fun dancing... why the hell can't he? What should he only be seen walking around carrying a bible and shouting out his sins and asking repentance for his past wrongs? Get the hell over it... Another thing... he didn't post the video... that little non rapping boy posted the video. So being all up in arms for him dancing and having a good time is foolish.

Reading some comments on here I can't help but wonder and I can't help myself but to ask what should be his appropiate reaction to those photos leaking? What could he possibly do that would satisfy any of you? And FYI I think the dancing and jigging video was made well before the photo leak... hell it could have been posted before the leak but now that folks know about it everybody and their nosey cousin is rushing to see it. And it's a damn shame so many folks are/were losing their minds off of that video y'all made the little fella take down the video.... Neutral Neutral Neutral

That fuckin video was made for chris brown and cuz he wanted to show himself hes been hidin all this time that nothin major had happenned and all of the sudden somethin bad happens to Rihanna (cuz she must be depressed thats why we dont see more candids of her) and he comes out as happier as ever!!! why why now??? ITS TOO OBVIOUS HE IS ENJOYIN THE FACT HE LEAKED THE PICTURES
    ThaDon

Post  ThaDon on Mon May 11, 2009 11:28 pm

~dtp~ wrote:smh CB...I can't stand you but lmo at the dancing...I liked it...

are you turnin gay? that dancin was hella gay and the fact chris brown is doin it makes it even gayer.. plus he is makin fun of Rihanna
    sabu

Post  sabu on Mon May 11, 2009 11:30 pm

ThaDon wrote:
    DrmKpr wrote:

That fuckin video was made for chris brown and cuz he wanted to show himself hes been hidin all this time that nothin major had happenned and all of the sudden somethin bad happens to Rihanna (cuz she must be depressed thats why we dont see more candids of her) and he comes out as happier as ever!!! why why now??? ITS TOO OBVIOUS HE IS ENJOYIN THE FACT HE LEAKED THE PICTURES

Exactly ThaDon. WHY NOW????? Neutral
    ThaDon

Post  ThaDon on Mon May 11, 2009 11:32 pm

sabu wrote:
    ThaDon wrote:
    DrmKpr wrote:

Exactly ThaDon. WHY NOW????? Neutral

BECAUSE HE IS HAPPY HE KILLED THE HIGH SPIRIT RIHANNA HAD THE LAST WEEK IN ALL THOSE EVENTS, BECAUSE HE LEAKED THE PICTURES AND HE IS ENJOYIN THE FACT RIHANNA IS SUFFERIN CUZ OF THAT MATTER
    miguello

Post  miguello on Mon May 11, 2009 11:51 pm

I AGREE, thadon. something is incredibly fishy about this whole situation. rihanna gets ready to leave new york and bam nude pics leak. after she did the speech for the charity event, the pics leak. something is extremely fishy. the pics didnt leak before the charity event when she was house hunting, and shopping. it leaked right after she was at the charity event. and he appears in a video yesterday or saturday doin the rihanna nude pics dance.

he was in hiding all this time and suddenly he appears.

rihrih needs to call FBI and let them do the investigation. dont take this criminal word for it. let the fbi handle it accordingly.

his PR team does suck, cause after his supposed reconciliation with riahnna in miami he is caught on jet skis flexin his muscles. then nude pics of rihanna, i dont think that is her, he appears doin a dance.

he aint fooling any one.
    Trantell

Post  Trantell on Mon May 11, 2009 11:56 pm

LMFAO! I can't take this. It's just a coincidence that this video came out right as the naked pics came out. Chris didn't do it.
    Angie

Post  Angie on Mon May 11, 2009 11:58 pm

DrmKpr wrote:

I so agree with u girl n ppl need to get over the fact that Chris didn't leak the pic's. People jus want someone to blame and Chris the first one they think of.

Anyway I hear J-Lo's pic's are meant to be leakin does that mean Chris Brown is goin to do it too or did leak Cassie's one aswell.
    sabu

Post  sabu on Tue May 12, 2009 12:12 am

That's right miguello. This insensitive video, the way he was riding on jet skis smiling away and the fact he took more than a week to apologize for the incident just shows what kind of person he is. We don't know all sides of people. The person who you thought was so great can turn around and do the most evil things to hurt you. You just don't know who people really are.
    GIRLICIOUS

Post  GIRLICIOUS on Tue May 12, 2009 12:13 am

Laughing Yall are too much. I think it's just REALLY bad timing.
    ThaDon

Post  ThaDon on Tue May 12, 2009 12:14 am

Trantell wrote:LMFAO! I can't take this. It's just a coincidence that this video came out right as the naked pics came out. Chris didn't do it.

coincidence???? the pictures leak and then his dancers start talkin shit bout Rihanna and all of the sudden he appears so happy in a video when hes been hidin all this time!!!! you call all that just a FUCKIN COINCIDENCE
    Freshtodeath201
    Freshtodeath201

Post  Freshtodeath201 on Tue May 12, 2009 12:14 am

Chris Brown, Mijo and Scooter Smiff uploads youtubevideo DANCING :) - Page 2 Pbucket

Chris is dancing? Shocked Shocked

OFF WITH HIS HEAD!!!! CALL IN THE BAJAN MAFIA!! LET'S GO GET THAT LIGHT SKINED ADHD HAVING, WOMAN BEATER FELON ASS!!!!

Bet you he won't be dancing like that in Rikers Island!! HUMPH!!!!
    GIRLICIOUS

Post  GIRLICIOUS on Tue May 12, 2009 12:16 am

Freshtodeath201 wrote:Chris Brown, Mijo and Scooter Smiff uploads youtubevideo DANCING :) - Page 2 Pbucket

OFF WITH HIS HEAD!!!! CALL IN THE BAJAN MAFIA!! LET'S GO GET THAT LIGHT SKINED ADHD HAVING, WOMAN BEATER FELON ASS!!!!

DEATH!
    ThaDon

Post  ThaDon on Tue May 12, 2009 12:18 am

PEOPLE DONT FORGET THE WOMAN BEATER ALMOST KILLS RIHANNA, HE EVEN SAID TO HER HE WAS GOIN TO KILL HER

SO I DONT KNOW WHY THERE ARE A BUNCH OF ASSHOLES THINKIN ITS IMPOSIBLE HE LEAKED THE PICTURES
    Channy<3
    Channy<3

Post  Channy<3 on Tue May 12, 2009 12:21 am

GIRLICIOUS wrote:
    Freshtodeath201 wrote:Chris Brown, Mijo and Scooter Smiff uploads youtubevideo DANCING :) - Page 2 Pbucket

DEATH!
    Lolita
    Lolita

Post  Lolita on Tue May 12, 2009 12:23 am

Angie wrote:
    DrmKpr wrote:

I so agree with u girl n ppl need to get over the fact that Chris didn't leak the pic's. People jus want someone to blame and Chris the first one they think of.

Anyway I hear J-Lo's pic's are meant to be leakin does that mean Chris Brown is goin to do it too or did leak Cassie's one aswell.

cheers Finally someone with a little realism and sense in their preaching.
    Freshtodeath201
    Freshtodeath201

Post  Freshtodeath201 on Tue May 12, 2009 12:24 am

Chris Brown, Mijo and Scooter Smiff uploads youtubevideo DANCING :) - Page 2 Pbucket

He said he was going to kill her? He hates her?

SOMEONE GET JAY-Z ON THE PHONE!!! WE NEED THE BROOKLYN THUGS FOR THIS ONE!! CALL UP KANYE FOR THE CHICAGO SHARP SHOOTERS!!! CALL UP BEYONCE FOR THE CREOLE KITTY ASSASSIN TEAM!!! WE GOING TO VA!! OFF WITH HIS HEAD!!!
    ThaDon

Post  ThaDon on Tue May 12, 2009 12:29 am

Lolita wrote:
    Angie wrote:
    DrmKpr wrote:

cheers Finally someone with a little realism and sense in their preaching.

NO REALISM THIS ARE ALL JUST FUCKIN CHRIS BROWN FANS JUST LIKE YOU

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:56 pm