GO to RihannaForums.com !!

The headline on CNN later today...

Trantell

The headline on CNN  later today... Empty The headline on CNN later today...

Post  Trantell on Mon May 11, 2009 8:23 pm

ALL ABOUT CHRIS BROWN TRYING TO GET THE CASE THROWN OUT. THAT IS WHAT CNN SAID THEY WILL BE COVERING TODAY.

nothing else.
    Trantell

The headline on CNN  later today... Empty Re: The headline on CNN later today...

Post  Trantell on Mon May 11, 2009 8:25 pm

some reason the link nisn't showing up but go to cnn.com and entertainment and the only story relating to Rihanna is about Chris trying to get the case thrown out. They said that will be discussed later today...
    GIRLICIOUS

The headline on CNN  later today... Empty Re: The headline on CNN later today...

Post  GIRLICIOUS on Mon May 11, 2009 8:31 pm

SMH. I wonder when we'll get the numbers for exactly how much Rihanna and Chris have made for the media. I remember there was a report that came out and showed how much money Britney made for the paps and networks(via ratings) from her breakdown. I'm curious to know how much people are profiting from this unfortunate situation.
    miguello

Post  miguello on Mon May 11, 2009 8:33 pm

good. he wants the case dismissed cause of leaks.

btw, cnn needs to cover the story bout chris brown leaking rihrih pics for revenge. i want him to burn in hell.
    ThaDon

Post  ThaDon on Mon May 11, 2009 8:34 pm

miguello wrote:good. he wants the case dismissed cause of leaks.

btw, cnn needs to cover the story bout chris brown leaking rihrih pics for revenge. i want him to burn in hell.

maybe theyll try to put the LAPD responsible for the nude pics too to attack their credibility
    umbrella-ella-ey
    umbrella-ella-ey

Post  umbrella-ella-ey on Mon May 11, 2009 8:37 pm

well then...

study
    TakeABow2
    TakeABow2

Post  TakeABow2 on Mon May 11, 2009 8:41 pm

Miguel stop. Thanks for the info OP.
    lauren--x
    lauren--x

Post  lauren--x on Mon May 11, 2009 8:47 pm

CNN is a mess...and proved to be so by reporting false rumours about the incident...nuff said.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:31 pm