GO to RihannaForums.com !!

the beginning of the end?

~dtp~
    ~dtp~

the beginning of the end? - Page 2 Empty Re: the beginning of the end?

Post  ~dtp~ on Mon May 11, 2009 8:33 pm

miguello wrote:dtp, it is his fault cause the pics are from his phone. didnt someone say that one of his posse leaked the pics for revenge? come on, i am not dumb like most of his fans, he leaked the pics. now time for cnn, nbc etc to say so. and i will be happy.

lmao I hate Chris Brown as much as u but I can't lay a blame on him because he would be locked up for violating Rihanna when he's already in trouble for beating her...
    miguello

Post  miguello on Mon May 11, 2009 8:35 pm

dtp, how do i quote?

btw, he leaked the pics. i find the pics very sketchy.
    GIRLICIOUS

Post  GIRLICIOUS on Mon May 11, 2009 8:37 pm

miguello wrote:dtp, how do i quote?

You have to sign up as a member then you'll be able to quote.
    ThaDon

Post  ThaDon on Mon May 11, 2009 8:38 pm

~dtp~ wrote:
    miguello wrote:dtp, it is his fault cause the pics are from his phone. didnt someone say that one of his posse leaked the pics for revenge? come on, i am not dumb like most of his fans, he leaked the pics. now time for cnn, nbc etc to say so. and i will be happy.

lmao I hate Chris Brown as much as u but I can't lay a blame on him because he would be locked up for violating Rihanna when he's already in trouble for beating her...

the beatin just showed how much he really hates her.. its too hard to determine who leaked them for the justice so he just did it cuz he knows no one could blame him and he knows its a good way to put down the high spirit Rihanna had lately
    ~dtp~
    ~dtp~

Post  ~dtp~ on Mon May 11, 2009 9:06 pm

miguello wrote:dtp, how do i quote?

first sign up as a member and second...I mean I'm with u, I do sometimes hope these are false pics but I have to face reality...
    heybuddy
    heybuddy

Post  heybuddy on Mon May 11, 2009 9:09 pm

lmao dead at this ...

and it was on the news ... I seen it lol but as I said before I didnt hear anything about them referring to her as britney ... they spoke about her being notorious for her tats and none are visible however the label wants the pics down and are trying to make people remove them .. it violates something .. i dont remember what they said
    rosiemae

Post  rosiemae on Mon May 11, 2009 9:18 pm

pop prin wrote:hey my name is melanie and i am new here. i don't come on the board often because i have school. but all over the news today on nbc, cnn, abc and all the major news channels, they are talking about rihanna being the next britney and messing up her life. what is going on?

can someone fill me in. they are saying that she lost her respect and everything. what is going on?

Funny I have'nt seen any of that. You sure you did'nt read that on another board.
    kenyanpebbles
    kenyanpebbles

Post  kenyanpebbles on Mon May 11, 2009 9:20 pm

funny cuz i read beginning of the end as a title to rih's career in another board hm...and i have had no mention of rih's nudies in major media outlets peace out
    CaliDude

Post  CaliDude on Tue May 12, 2009 2:00 am

Rihanna will be fine, she has no kids and doesn't drive, so no pics of her baby sitting in the front driving the car.
    Freshtodeath201
    Freshtodeath201

Post  Freshtodeath201 on Tue May 12, 2009 2:04 am

CaliDude wrote:Rihanna will be fine, she has no kids and doesn't drive, so no pics of her baby sitting in the front driving the car.

Rihanna does drive hun. She simply chooses not to drive in the United States.
    CaliDude

Post  CaliDude on Tue May 12, 2009 2:47 am

What i meant was she doesn't drive here in L.A., and N.Y. She has drivers. This makes a big difference because many of the young celebs like Lohan, Spears, etc. get their name in the paper for causing accidents, driving with babies in the front seat without the car seat, etc. So Rihanna eliminates a lot of potential for negative press by simply not driving in the 2 main areas which are L.A. and N.Y.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:52 pm