Rihanna Interactive - Temporary Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GO to RihannaForums.com !!

+12
~dtp~
Kyrie Eleison
Sandra
heybuddy
umbrella-ella-ey
TakeABow2
lauren--x
megxo
Mark
GIRLICIOUS
Jenni!
SMCSML
16 posters

the beginning of the end?

pop prin

the beginning of the end? Empty the beginning of the end?

Post  pop prin Mon May 11, 2009 6:59 pm

hey my name is melanie and i am new here. i don't come on the board often because i have school. but all over the news today on nbc, cnn, abc and all the major news channels, they are talking about rihanna being the next britney and messing up her life. what is going on?

can someone fill me in. they are saying that she lost her respect and everything. what is going on?
    SMCSML

the beginning of the end? Empty Re: the beginning of the end?

Post  SMCSML Mon May 11, 2009 7:19 pm

No.
    Jenni!
    Jenni!

Post  Jenni! Mon May 11, 2009 7:22 pm

OMG!! Did they say that??

smh...

Ppl dont wanna understand that this is her private life...
    And those pics were PRIVATE....

That is her sex life and she does with it, whatever she wants to...

It is sad that the pics were leaked in the internet...
    But i dont see why ppl care so much about it...

Most of ppl like her becuz of her music...
    Not becaus her private life....

Entertainers are here to ENTERTAIN ppl...
    But they also have a personal life besides that...

when is ppl gonnna understansd it?
    GIRLICIOUS

Post  GIRLICIOUS Mon May 11, 2009 7:23 pm

Nude pictures of Rihanna leaked.
    I really think as long as a tape doesn't leak and no more stuff like this happens Rih will be alright. Of course the media is dying for her to turn in to the next Britney in the respective of going crazy because Britney made the media HELLA money by doing that. In a few months she'll probably be out resuming the fashion parade. We'll have more info on her next album and be laughing at the thought of her career being over or her going down the Blackout Britney stage (not the album but all the crazy stuff that was going on). I really do honestly believe that if their PR people are good at their jobs and don't bash each other they'll both be back and successful in about 1year and a half. Maybe longer for Chris. None the less the jeopardy their careers are in seems to be only temporary. People already seem to be getting over the nude pics and more and more people seem to be realizing how young they are and becoming neutrally supportive. If their people bash the other this is going to get real ugly.
    ^^^^^^^^^^This is just my opinion.
    Mark

Post  Mark Mon May 11, 2009 7:28 pm

um no the media is just mad because rihanna isn't going along with the image they are creating for her. Shes not this defenseless little victim that they want her to be so they start saying shes about to have a breakdown to get a rise out of her.
    megxo
    megxo

Post  megxo Mon May 11, 2009 7:34 pm

the diffrence between britney and rihanna is that britney had no controlover her life and wanted to break out hense the breakdown

rihanna has control over her carrer and does what she wonts.

rihanna aint gona be brintney one bad scandal doesnt make her, her.

rihanna has lot goin for her.
    lauren--x
    lauren--x

Post  lauren--x Mon May 11, 2009 7:35 pm

^ agreed.

if posing naked in pictures for your boyfriend makes u britney Spears...then god help the world.

My local radio station was talking about it this morning, it annoyed me cause they were joking about it. I know we all have but like, just leave it now y'know what I mean.

On the other hand feel free to shoot me down but Thinking about the whole Chrihanna saga has left me feeling really depressed today over how tragic the whole thing is for BOTH of them, sorry but I do.
    A relationship that had the potential to ruin both their careers and lives.

good luck to Rih for getting her life back on track and kudos for her attempt so far... too bad this had happen to ruin her efforts.
    TakeABow2
    TakeABow2

Post  TakeABow2 Mon May 11, 2009 7:37 pm

Oh please. I'm not even going to entertain this.
    umbrella-ella-ey
    umbrella-ella-ey

Post  umbrella-ella-ey Mon May 11, 2009 7:41 pm

Jenni! wrote:
    Most of ppl like her becuz of her music...
    Not becaus her private life....

Entertainers are here to ENTERTAIN ppl...
    But they also have a personal life besides that...

when is ppl gonnna understansd it?

that's the exact reason why I love her. Primarily for her music. I actually adore about her before all this shit happened is that she don't mix her personal life with her career. I just wish people would really stop being all over her about all this issues so that she can go back to being her pretty rocker edgy fierce self and give us very good music.
    Mark

Post  Mark Mon May 11, 2009 7:42 pm

I'm fine with jokes because you have to be prepared for it when this situation is over with. Rihanna and Chris drama was practically the biggest story of 2009, I have no doubt in my mind that people are going to be making fun of them for the rest of the year. I'm just glad that Rihanna and Chris don't take themselves to seriously.
    Trantell

Post  Trantell Mon May 11, 2009 7:49 pm

Are you lying? What news stations are talking about this?
    heybuddy
    heybuddy

Post  heybuddy Mon May 11, 2009 7:51 pm

Um im giving them less than a year and a half lol ... thats alot. But yeah as you said its only temporary. Hopefully this is the last of it. Hell if what I heard was true she can deny the tape if theres one that leaks lol... unless shes callin his name and bustin some baje dialect then all hope is lost lol

I've seen it on the news I havent heard any of them refer to her in that way though ... all im hearing is its what her record label doesnt want you to see. N they go into them pulling pics from the internet n talk about how it looks.

and mehh they'll get over it lol
    megxo
    megxo

Post  megxo Mon May 11, 2009 7:51 pm

Trantell wrote:Are you lying? What news stations are talking about this?

yeah what whr they actaully saying?
    SMCSML

Post  SMCSML Mon May 11, 2009 7:52 pm

The news does not reflect the general public's thoughts on this situation. Most people:

1. Don't Care
    2. Think she has a hot body.

The people who did hate on her didn't like her in the first place.

The news is going to report anything and try to tear the artist in trouble down. Just like they did with Chris when the news first broke of the incident.

It's funny because she took these pictures back in December. And back in December, she was on top of the world. Nobody even knew about the nudes. Now that they've seen these pictures she's "Losing control of her life?" Please.

If anything, Britney Spears' situation just shows that if you come back with good music, all is forgotten.
    Sandra

Post  Sandra Mon May 11, 2009 7:54 pm

1. Did she shave her head? No
    2. Did she attack the paparazzi with an umbrella? No
    etc
    etc
    etc

People need to get the fuck over this.
    TakeABow2
    TakeABow2

Post  TakeABow2 Mon May 11, 2009 8:07 pm

Funny because radio hasn't mentioned it at all. I was pretty shocked. My troll radar is off the charts for some reason.
    Kenny

Post  Kenny Mon May 11, 2009 8:16 pm

I think Rihanna's public relations team could try to spin it to make it all look like Chis Brown's fault. Since most of the controversy revolves around Chris, they could say he was a bad influence on her and now that he's out of her life, those problems are in the past.
    miguello

Post  miguello Mon May 11, 2009 8:17 pm

please dont mind the poster of this thread.

i am new here etc blah blah, the poster is a snooper. i went to cnn.com and i am not seein anything on this.
    Kyrie Eleison

Post  Kyrie Eleison Mon May 11, 2009 8:19 pm

I have yet to see this covered in any of the mainstream media outlets. Not People, not E!, not CNN, not MSN, no one. Perhaps I missed it.....

It seems this attempt to create hysteria with the nude pics fell flat. Anything else incriminating drops and Def Jam is going to on anyone who runs it like flies of crap and, from what I read, as with the pictures, there's room for denial.

The girl is going to be fine. They both are.
    miguello

Post  miguello Mon May 11, 2009 8:20 pm

exactly, kenny. this thing could turn out positive if we blame chris brown for the leak if it is rihanna in the nude. easy as squeezy. i know he leaked them. i dont care wat his team or camp said he leaked them. i am surprise that his camp got that report out faster than rihanna camp. something is up.
    GIRLICIOUS

Post  GIRLICIOUS Mon May 11, 2009 8:23 pm

Kenny wrote:I think Rihanna's public relations team could try to spin it to make it all look like Chis Brown's fault. Since most of the controversy revolves around Chris, they could say he was a bad influence on her and now that he's out of her life, those problems are in the past.
    No. That would be just foul and at the end of the day Rihanna took those pics herself. Just like Chris is having to deal with what he did that Feb. night.. Rih is going to have to deal with those pics. She don't have to "blame" anyone people don't even really care. The thing is fading away by itself. No push or blame needed.

Last edited by GIRLICIOUS on Mon May 11, 2009 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
    miguello

Post  miguello Mon May 11, 2009 8:24 pm

there is room for denial, cause rihanna face in not shown in the nude pics. and the ones with her face are covered. i am shocked that chris brown showed his tattoos and rihanna didnt show hers. something is up.

and the mainstream media are saying that the pics could be fake cause her face is not shown. btw, i dont know where the thread poster got this from cause cnn for sure didnt report on it or even mention britney spears. the person came here for trouble like MARK from bossip.
    ~dtp~
    ~dtp~

Post  ~dtp~ Mon May 11, 2009 8:25 pm

miguel u are something else....lmao U can't falsly blame Chris Brown, jus cuz u wan it to be his fault
    miguello

Post  miguello Mon May 11, 2009 8:29 pm

girlicious, shut the hell up bout foul play. when the incident happened, chris brown got his aunt, father, cousin, dog and others to put the blame on rihanna. THEY PUT THE BLAME ON RIHANNA for wat happened PUBLICLY creating the herpes story etc. that was foul also. and his dancers etc talking foul also. time fuh rihanna to take down people for good cause people will be out to take her down. stop playing everybody friend and create enemies. rihrih needs to be a damn shark in this industry.

who told u rihanna took pics? rihrih never confirmed anything.

btw, get the mainstream media to put blame on chris brown and that would be awesome.
    miguello

Post  miguello Mon May 11, 2009 8:31 pm

dtp, it is his fault cause the pics are from his phone. didnt someone say that one of his posse leaked the pics for revenge? come on, i am not dumb like most of his fans, he leaked the pics. now time for cnn, nbc etc to say so. and i will be happy.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:55 pm