GO to RihannaForums.com !!

Too Sketchy

ishmarsha
    ishmarsha

Too Sketchy - Page 2 Empty Re: Too Sketchy

Post  ishmarsha on Mon May 11, 2009 7:43 am

as if rih and chris have time to play "lets try to use all Rihannas songs" game in foreplay talk.
    titi
    titi

Post  titi on Mon May 11, 2009 8:37 am

@ishmarsha..lol... damn I don't wanna have class tomorrow... wish they declare a: students are not having class until we know who leaked rihanna's photos and put him in jail
    umbrella-ella-ey
    umbrella-ella-ey

Post  umbrella-ella-ey on Mon May 11, 2009 9:11 am

^deaaad

and dead-er (lol) at people always bringing up topic about the smileys on here I love it lmao I love you

geek geek
    Princess
    Princess

Post  Princess on Mon May 11, 2009 4:55 pm

I don't care if pictures are her or not, I don't see the problem in taking naked pictures of yourself for personal/private use, in her case it was proberly for her boyfriend which I think is fine. Its just a shame that they have been leaked to the public, if that was me I would be sooo embarrassed but hey sh*t happens that why you gotta be extra cautious when your famous like that people are out to get you.

Rihanna can only learn from this study
    Jenni!
    Jenni!

Post  Jenni! on Mon May 11, 2009 5:24 pm

CaliDude wrote:I've seen the video, so for those that haven't seen it here's a brief description:

Rihanna first asks C.B. if he's been "Unfaithful" and he says no, so she tells him good, you won't have to "Take a Bow". Rihanna then says i'm a "Selfish Girl" when it comes to sex. C.B. asks if she's "Happy" and she proceeds to tell him "If It's Lovin u Want" "Lemme Get That". After a few minutes in the missionary position and C.B. mumbling about nothing Rihanna then says to C.B. "Shut Up and Drive". Rihanna seems frustrated so she tells C.B. OK, "We Ride" and proceeds to mount him. C.B. seems distracted by the Britney Spears song in the background and starts to get up to turn it off but Rihanna tells him "Don't Stop the Music". Rihanna tells C.B. to "Push up On Me" but Rihanna is even more frustrated. Finally she gets up, puts her clothes on and tells C.B. " Now I Know" that your not ready for a "Girl Like Me".

smh.... U are so stupid...
    cocoliza

Post  cocoliza on Mon May 11, 2009 5:46 pm

so I FINALLY went through some of the celebrity blogs to see the reaction on the pics...

I checked out TMZ. MTO, Bossip, Conrete Loop and YBF.

A lot of people say RiRi's body is banging, a lot of people say this is her personal business and it shouuldn't have been leaked out, a lot of people sympthize and YES there are many calling her a slut or dumb or even blaming her for leaking the pics.

But it's not as bad as I expected.

Now let's pray somebody gets a hold of that alleged sex tape before it gets out there.
    umbrella-ella-ey
    umbrella-ella-ey

Post  umbrella-ella-ey on Mon May 11, 2009 5:48 pm

cocoliza wrote:so I FINALLY went through some of the celebrity blogs to see the reaction on the pics...

A lot of people say RiRi's body is banging, a lot of people say this is her personal business and it shouuldn't have been leaked out, a lot of people sympthize and YES there are many calling her a slut or dumb or even blaming her for leaking the pics.

Now let's pray somebody gets a hold of that alleged sex tape before it gets out there.

Cool
    GIRLICIOUS

Post  GIRLICIOUS on Mon May 11, 2009 10:20 pm

cocoliza wrote:so I FINALLY went through some of the celebrity blogs to see the reaction on the pics...

Good. afro

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content