Rihanna Interactive - Temporary Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GO to RihannaForums.com !!

+20
GIRLICIOUS
Shelly
kenyanpebbles
Admin
n i k k i
ofek revivo
umbrella-ella-ey
ishmarsha
Channy<3
titi
laydeechaz
rosiemae
Freshtodeath201
lauren--x
Kyrie Eleison
TakeABow2
SMCSML
Mark
Eric
~dtp~
24 posters

Site like E! News and MTV.com aren't talking about the "Nude" Scandal.

umbrella-ella-ey
    umbrella-ella-ey

Site like E! News and MTV.com aren't talking about the "Nude" Scandal. - Page 2 Empty Re: Site like E! News and MTV.com aren't talking about the "Nude" Scandal.

Post  umbrella-ella-ey Mon May 11, 2009 8:50 am

pirat
    CaliDude

Site like E! News and MTV.com aren't talking about the "Nude" Scandal. - Page 2 Empty Re: Site like E! News and MTV.com aren't talking about the "Nude" Scandal.

Post  CaliDude Mon May 11, 2009 12:54 pm

They can't run with it for legal reasons. The pics with the nudity don't have a face showing it's definately Rihanna, although we all know it's her. Rihanna did a smart thing, it's no coincidence that she didn't show her face in the nude pics.
    For those who question whether the nude pics are her there is a pic of her i have that show her nipple ring under her semi-see thru black top.
    ofek revivo

Post  ofek revivo Mon May 11, 2009 2:20 pm

tell me
    it's truth?
    she is in the pictures ?
    cause i think she not in the pictuers
    n i k k i
    n i k k i

Post  n i k k i Mon May 11, 2009 2:30 pm

ofek revivo wrote:tell me
    it's truth?
    she is in the pictures ?
    cause i think she not in the pictuers

This probably be the last time I entertain this.

i t i s h e r !
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon May 11, 2009 3:34 pm

well I guess we should be happy about this then Smile
    Mark

Post  Mark Mon May 11, 2009 3:35 pm

Def jam is making the blogs take the pics down but that ish is already out there. The main thing they have to stop now is making sure that nothing else comes out pics or vids.
    2009 is not Rihanna's year SMH
    kenyanpebbles
    kenyanpebbles

Post  kenyanpebbles Mon May 11, 2009 4:53 pm

cuz they don wanna tear someone when they'r down esp when they were starting to come back up. rih doesnt deserve the light that is painted on her
    TakeABow2
    TakeABow2

Post  TakeABow2 Mon May 11, 2009 5:48 pm

Yup she was smart not to put her face or tats in the nudies. That's the way to do it if you're going to be sending sexy pics.
    umbrella-ella-ey
    umbrella-ella-ey

Post  umbrella-ella-ey Mon May 11, 2009 5:49 pm

yep, she is one smarty pants

study
    Trantell

Post  Trantell Mon May 11, 2009 6:42 pm

What makes me so sad is that Rihanna was just coming back STRONGER THAN EVER and had the public on her side and this is going to shatter everything and all the support she got recently. People are going to see her as another "whore" Sad

This takes the attention off the court case and makes it WORSE for Rihanna because it's not a good look for her to the public. People were already blaming her, now this. Chris is definately going to benefit from this but i doubt he leaked them.
    Shelly
    Shelly

Post  Shelly Mon May 11, 2009 8:09 pm

I think the sites heard about the mails that were send around, where people were asked to remove the nude pics. Maybe they don't want to get into any troubles.
    GIRLICIOUS

Post  GIRLICIOUS Tue May 12, 2009 3:45 am

It was on E! Daily 10. I didn't watch so IDK what they said about it but I know they talked about it because I saw the beginning where they say what they will talk about.
    titi
    titi

Post  titi Tue May 12, 2009 3:53 am

oh so they really talked about it...
    ThaDon

Post  ThaDon Tue May 12, 2009 4:02 am

Trantell wrote:What makes me so sad is that Rihanna was just coming back STRONGER THAN EVER and had the public on her side and this is going to shatter everything and all the support she got recently. People are going to see her as another "whore" Sad

This takes the attention off the court case and makes it WORSE for Rihanna because it's not a good look for her to the public. People were already blaming her, now this. Chris is definately going to benefit from this but i doubt he leaked them.

The pics leaked for free... well at least no one paid for them to appear on the net.. now chris brown is benefin from it so that the reward he gets for leakin them...
    Corrine

Post  Corrine Tue May 12, 2009 5:09 am

Well, they are talking about it more now. What I found most interesting is the most respected outlets are stressing their doubts about Rihanna being in the most explicit shots. They mention the lack of tattoos and face shots.

The bloggers have been giving her a lot of props for her body, so I wonder if silence might be the best thing in this situation lol. That way those who have been giving her props for having a hot body can continue to do so, and those who don't believe it's her can continue to doubt. The mystery will remain and Ri can just keep it movin' lol
    GIRLICIOUS

Post  GIRLICIOUS Tue May 12, 2009 5:12 am

Corrine wrote:Well, they are talking about it more now. What I found most interesting is the most respected outlets are stressing their doubts about Rihanna being in the most explicit shots. They mention the lack of tattoos and face shots.

The bloggers have been giving her a lot of props for her body, so I wonder if silence might be the best thing in this situation lol. That way those who have been giving her props for having a hot body can continue to do so, and those who don't believe it's her can continue to doubt. The mystery will remain and Ri can just keep it movin' lol
    I agree.
    heybuddy
    heybuddy

Post  heybuddy Tue May 12, 2009 5:17 am

hell she can get away with it ... just dont say anything lol ... dont deny confirm nada keep it pushing
    demmi

Post  demmi Tue May 12, 2009 5:23 am

If she wants to get away with it she will have to show her face soon.
    Corrine

Post  Corrine Tue May 12, 2009 6:09 am

demmi wrote:If she wants to get away with it she will have to show her face soon.
    I agree. It's about timing I think. Emerging this week or next week after having disappeared for a little bit will make it appear as though she took the leaking of the pics seriously and doesn't think it's "cute." But at the same time, she's not about to let anyone stop her from living her life.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:34 am