GO to RihannaForums.com !!

i feel for riri

kenyanpebbles
    kenyanpebbles

i feel for riri Empty i feel for riri

Post  kenyanpebbles on Sun May 10, 2009 9:12 pm

and i hope she has a good day today its beautiful out my day was great
    those who speak in spite of others like snakes will have their day too the bible clearly warns people of that
    riri keep ur head up love u booboo
    and...im posting this cuz of what i jus read
    donno if its true or not but i have a feeling its more true than false
    “She is freaking out. She was on the road to recovery after a terrible few months. She has no idea how these pictures have been leaked but she’s determined to find out.” Rihanna is recording a new album in Hawaii. Her pal added: ” She’s rushed off to Hawaii to escape the scrutiny. She’s recording her new album and wants to shut herself in the studio away from the world for a few days.”
    lauren--x
    lauren--x

i feel for riri Empty Re: i feel for riri

Post  lauren--x on Sun May 10, 2009 9:18 pm

I agree i feel awful for her. People are like it's her own fault, like I understand that when ur a celeb u gotta be extra precautious about these things.

All i can think about is how bad and embarassed shes gnna feel walkin into the stduio or having her next meeting at def jam or her next big family party knowing that every1 saw those pics. If I was Rih I wouldn't even be bothered about publis opinion right now, I;d just be bothered about facing the people around me. once Rih has faced the people around her and feels comfortable again i think she'll be fine, even with the paps shouting things.

The problems might come again when interviewers mention it, I'd hate to see her get embarassed or well up.
    umbrella-ella-ey
    umbrella-ella-ey

Post  umbrella-ella-ey on Sun May 10, 2009 9:24 pm

same when I read that I really felt bad for her I'm just praying that she'll get through this of course with the help of her friends and family cause they can't blame her really for what happened.
    kenyanpebbles
    kenyanpebbles

Post  kenyanpebbles on Sun May 10, 2009 9:29 pm

the locking herself in a studio part scared the heck out ofme this situation will only make her stronger and you know what she is destined for succes that is not a problem i jus want her happy i'll pray for her she needs all the strength she can have love u riri
    ~dtp~
    ~dtp~

Post  ~dtp~ on Sun May 10, 2009 9:36 pm

do it Rihanna...use your music as therapy...make that album!!! spill your heart into it...make it the best album in a long time....this is the making of an album....I love you!
    lauren--x
    lauren--x

Post  lauren--x on Sun May 10, 2009 9:40 pm

I feel bad for now being more excited about the album =(!!!

I was really liking the leaks they were funky n club worthy n shit but... yall know I love me some deep heart felt ballads with emotional and relatable lyrics.
    ~dtp~
    ~dtp~

Post  ~dtp~ on Sun May 10, 2009 9:43 pm

lauren--x wrote:I feel bad for now being more excited about the album =(!!!

I was really liking the leaks they were funky n club worthy n shit but... yall know I love me some deep heart felt ballads with emotional and relatable lyrics.

this may be Rihanna's most personal album yet...I think she should call it.... Love, Robyn... as an diary format...
    umbrella-ella-ey
    umbrella-ella-ey

Post  umbrella-ella-ey on Sun May 10, 2009 9:51 pm

~dtp~ wrote:
    lauren--x wrote:I feel bad for now being more excited about the album =(!!!

this may be Rihanna's most personal album yet...I think she should call it.... Love, Robyn... as an diary format...

I agree. Oh how I loved that part in Question Existing. She should have another song like that in the album, it would be the ice breaker for sure.
    SMCSML

Post  SMCSML on Sun May 10, 2009 10:10 pm

I feel bad for her too. The good thing is that people were over it the day after. So hopefully she will be okay soon.

One thing is for sure, this will be a great album. She has A LOT to say.
    sabu

Post  sabu on Sun May 10, 2009 10:21 pm

I don't think she should lock herself away.
    She should come out and stick her middle finger up to the world. I understand her being embarrassed but at the end of the day it's only a body and she has a great one. She'll come out stronger and more successful than ever. I'm sure of it.
    darkchocolate
    darkchocolate

Post  darkchocolate on Sun May 10, 2009 10:26 pm

to be honest she has done nothing wrong what so ever, so i dont think she should hide her face.People will move on. This world is hard and tough but thats life were all humans with feelings.
    Ruben
    Ruben
    Admin

Post  Ruben on Mon May 11, 2009 12:20 am

sabu wrote:I don't think she should lock herself away.
    She should come out and stick her middle finger up to the world. I understand her being embarrassed but at the end of the day it's only a body and she has a great one. She'll come out stronger and more successful than ever. I'm sure of it.
    I understand where you're coming from, but I personally think she shouldn't say or do anything but just release a killer next single.

If she'd address the leaking of the pictures with a middle finger, it will seem like she doesn't care about the pictures at all, as if she is proud and intentionally did it herself. Of course you can be hella proud of a body like that, but still it's wrong to feel content with a situation like this.
    Riri213

Post  Riri213 on Mon May 11, 2009 12:23 am

oh for goodness sakes! Britney flashed pussy for the whole world to see and is she doing bad ? She is touring and selling out arenas. Rihanna will be fine. She needs to be very cautious though. This was a costly mistake.
    Ruben
    Ruben
    Admin

Post  Ruben on Mon May 11, 2009 12:33 am

Well anyway, Britney had lost complete track of her entire life, custody battle, shaving her head, going out with no panties on, embarrassingly failing 'comeback' on live television at the VMAs, taken to the hospital 'cause she locked herself in a room with her kids and what not. I can't even begin summing up all the misery in her life.

She did find her way back into the biz, BUT it's mostly because everyone just feels for her and her everlasting humongous stanbase like no other artist. Oh and she has a team of KILLER producers.

But I have faith in Rihanna and her music. This is just a small scratch on her career no one will ever look after.
    Channy<3
    Channy<3

Post  Channy<3 on Mon May 11, 2009 12:51 am

^ i agree ruben ..
    Very Happy
    princess

Post  princess on Mon May 11, 2009 3:12 am

I think right now the important thing is for us fans (or stans) should remain loyal to her and ignore the haterz, because the more we fight the haterz the more they will fight back so just leave all them dumbo fat a** no life sat at home eating double cheese burgers hating blog writers. And as for youtube people posting video with there views I can't actually believe give such a f*ck about this to take some time out of there lifes (or should I say no-lifes) to post some hating bullsh*t because at the end of day you just look like a f*cking moronic tw*t.

by the if people are wondering its princesschek (chekere) from rihanna daily sorry if this post is crazy I'm just really not in the mood for people like this.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 23, 2019 4:05 pm