GO to RihannaForums.com !!

Hows rihanna gotta come over this, can she bounce back?

n i k k i
    n i k k i

Hows rihanna gotta come over this, can she bounce back? - Page 2 Empty Re: Hows rihanna gotta come over this, can she bounce back?

Post  n i k k i on Mon May 11, 2009 6:05 am

2190 wrote:all this talk bout her hit nd album make me so damm excited

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

y dont they clap?

Hows rihanna gotta come over this, can she bounce back? - Page 2 9rizx3
    MissTJay
    MissTJay

Hows rihanna gotta come over this, can she bounce back? - Page 2 Empty Re: Hows rihanna gotta come over this, can she bounce back?

Post  MissTJay on Mon May 11, 2009 6:10 am

2190 wrote:all this talk bout her hit nd album make me so damm excited

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

y dont they clap?

DEEEEEEEEEEEATH!!!!!

Those dead ass smileys kill me everytime!!

lol! Yup...I used it, Channy. AND!?!? geek
    Clarisse

Post  Clarisse on Mon May 11, 2009 6:10 am

deadddddddddddddd
    Riri213

Post  Riri213 on Mon May 11, 2009 6:33 am

dead at this temp board on and poppin
    Corrine

Post  Corrine on Mon May 11, 2009 8:01 am

When Rihanna first came out, I wouldn't have guessed she would eventually be able to pull off a song and vid like "Disturbia" but she did just that. So I'm not willing to say what Rihanna can or cannot pull off.

If by using Mary J as an example, you (Calidude) mean Ri should reveal more of herself, I agree. People want to hear what she has to say now. Rihanna will have to do it in her own way, of course, but she can go a bit deeper without making the music too serious and dark. There are plenty of pop songs I can name that were fun and colorful while still being a bit reflective.

Lady GaGa, Katy Perry, Keri etc., will not be Ri's competition as they have not been through what's she's been through. Rihanna has a unique hand to play with her next outing and must do so wisely in order to get to that next level or even maintain a career.

I see Rihanna as a hybrid in terms of her appeal and that is rare. That's not something she should give up easily by leaning too heavily towards one genre vs another. She should continue to straddle the formats, imo. I do think she should include a bit of her earlier style this next time out. Her Bajan/island heritage helps to distinguish her from her peers, and should be utilized as she reintroduces herself and/or introduces herself to people who may not have been familiar with her before her heightened profile.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:34 pm