GO to RihannaForums.com !!

Weird facts about the leaked pictures

Jenni!
    Jenni!

Weird facts about the leaked pictures - Page 3 Empty Re: Weird facts about the leaked pictures

Post  Jenni! on Mon May 11, 2009 6:06 am

lol...

Well, everyone gets one... lol..
    ThaDon

Weird facts about the leaked pictures - Page 3 Empty Re: Weird facts about the leaked pictures

Post  ThaDon on Mon May 11, 2009 7:08 am

titi wrote:I doubt Chris wants more problems than the ones he already has in court... but that's just my opinion Very Happy

he is already so fucked up, thats why he was born with a dick in his brain.. since his career and his life are an epic fail he might as well want to take Rihanna with him now.. you know I die but youll die too...
    titi
    titi

Post  titi on Mon May 11, 2009 7:18 am

@ ThaDon.. with a dick in his brain?..epic fail? lol....
    So u think is a revenge or something like that?.... I don't know... I used to be mad at him for what he did and because he didn't even gave a good apology, but maybe he gave a good one to her after the one he gave to the media..mmm.... but like I said I really doubt it... if he still loves her he would never do that to her... and remember those pics were supposed to be on sale months before february.... and by that time they were still together
    ThaDon

Post  ThaDon on Mon May 11, 2009 7:21 am

titi wrote:@ ThaDon.. with a dick in his brain?..epic fail? lol....
    So u think is a revenge or something like that?.... I don't know... I used to be mad at him for what he did and because he didn't even gave a good apology, but maybe he gave a good one to her after the one he gave to the media..mmm.... but like I said I really doubt it... if he still loves her he would never do that to her... and remember those pics were supposed to be on sale months before february.... and by that time they were still together

he gave a good apology to her? do you know he apologized to her 9 DAYS after the incident and do you know how he did it? he sent a text message to melissa (Rihannas friend) sayin he was sorry.. what kind of an apology is that.. its too obvious he just did it cuz he knew he was too fucked up and that Rihanna testifyin would even fuck him more in the butt
    titi
    titi

Post  titi on Mon May 11, 2009 7:29 am

I didn't say he gave her a good apology! I say I don't know if he did after all..'cause remember they were supposed to be together at Diddy's home... but after that we've never heard they were together again..mmm .... wow he really sent melissa a text message?...
    Freshtodeath201
    Freshtodeath201

Post  Freshtodeath201 on Mon May 11, 2009 7:30 am

UMMMM!!!! WTF? What does him sending a text message to Melissa have to do with these pictures? I am pretty damn sure he spoke to her on the phone some time after that. Maybe he wanted to give her time to cool off. You do not know why the hell he texted Melissa, what type of apology was given through that text message, or when he spoke to Rihanna. Stop with these damn conspiracy theories because when it's all said and done, she doesn't give two shits about what you think. You're saying all of this like you're going to get out there and whoop his ass.

PLEASE!!
    ThaDon

Post  ThaDon on Mon May 11, 2009 7:31 am

titi wrote:I didn't say he gave her a good apology! I say I don't know if he did after all..'cause remember they were supposed to be together at Diddy's home... but after that we've never heard they were together again..mmm .... wow he really sent melissa a text message?...

Yes and you know what he did hours after he beat Rihanna? he called melissa fakin like nothin had happened to see how fucked up he was in this situation.. he didnt even bother askin how was Rihanna
    ThaDon

Post  ThaDon on Mon May 11, 2009 7:33 am

Freshtodeath201 wrote:UMMMM!!!! WTF? What does him sending a text message to Melissa have to do with these pictures? I am pretty damn sure he spoke to her on the phone some time after that. Maybe he wanted to give her time to cool off. You do not know why the hell he texted Melissa, what type of apology was given through that text message, or when he spoke to Rihanna. Stop with these damn conspiracy theories because when it's all said and done, she doesn't give two shits about what you think. You're saying all of this like you're going to get out there and whoop his ass.

PLEASE!!

It has a lot to do, it shows you he really hates Rihanna, it shows you that after nine days he didnt even care about Rihannas health, it shows you he just reunited with her to save his ass..
    IT REALLY SHOWS YOU HE IS SO MEAN HE WOULD LEAK THIS PICTURES
    Freshtodeath201
    Freshtodeath201

Post  Freshtodeath201 on Mon May 11, 2009 7:41 am

ThaDon wrote:
    Freshtodeath201 wrote:UMMMM!!!! WTF? What does him sending a text message to Melissa have to do with these pictures? I am pretty damn sure he spoke to her on the phone some time after that. Maybe he wanted to give her time to cool off. You do not know why the hell he texted Melissa, what type of apology was given through that text message, or when he spoke to Rihanna. Stop with these damn conspiracy theories because when it's all said and done, she doesn't give two shits about what you think. You're saying all of this like you're going to get out there and whoop his ass.

PLEASE!!

It has a lot to do, it shows you he really hates Rihanna, it shows you that after nine days he didnt even care about Rihannas health, it shows you he just reunited with her to save his ass..
    IT REALLY SHOWS YOU HE IS SO MEAN HE WOULD LEAK THIS PICTURES

Chris Brown hates Rihanna? WTF? You think this 20 year old man is sitting there plotting to ruin this chicks life out of pure hate and disgust towards her?
    If you believe that, then you really need some type of help.
    You're sitting there behind your computer ranting and ranting about Chris Brown like it's really having some sort impact. Take a flight down to VA and whoop his ass since you hate him so much. Call up Rihanna and tell her to leave him alone, do something. Somehow I think you can't do anything about it.....so you know what...GET THE HELL OVER IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ishmarsha
    ishmarsha

Post  ishmarsha on Mon May 11, 2009 7:44 am

ummm...

*enters*

*leave yall at it*
    Corrine

Post  Corrine on Mon May 11, 2009 7:46 am

I'm not ruling anything out with regards to the "leak" (other than Rihanna leaking the pics to say, compete with Cassie lol). I have my suspicions as well.
    titi
    titi

Post  titi on Mon May 11, 2009 7:49 am

I don't think he hates rihanna either..... maybe it's just any random fucked up dude who wants money by harming others.... and after all no matter what i don't see in Chris that type of guy

Last edited by titi on Mon May 11, 2009 8:27 am; edited 1 time in total
    titi
    titi

Post  titi on Mon May 11, 2009 8:03 am

and I hope this will get over soon and that no more pics or videos are leaked...love u Riri..u will get through this... can't wait for her new album
    heybuddy
    heybuddy

Post  heybuddy on Mon May 11, 2009 9:04 am

LMAO at Carlos knowing how shit went between them n how they feel Rolling Eyes

okey dokey then ... comedy just pure comedy
    ThaDon

Post  ThaDon on Mon May 11, 2009 9:06 am

titi wrote:I don't think he hates rihanna either..... maybe it's just any random fucked up dude who wants money by harming others.... and after all no matter what i don't see in Chris that type of guy

money? this pictures were leaked on the net for free.. they just intended to harm Rihanna, why didnt this mean hacker whos hobbies include to harm people for free intended to harm chris brown for free also? its too obvious chris brown plotted all this
    umbrella-ella-ey
    umbrella-ella-ey

Post  umbrella-ella-ey on Mon May 11, 2009 9:14 am

ishmarsha wrote:ummm...

*enters*

*leave yall at it*
    titi
    titi

Post  titi on Mon May 11, 2009 9:20 am

for free? some sites were telling this guy wanted to sell them since several months...really It's not a Chris plan... whoever is doing this there's no doubt wanna harm Ri but is not Chris... Very Happy ..and yeah we better leve it there until we know more about it... until then we're just guessing
    Lemon Cruiser
    Lemon Cruiser

Post  Lemon Cruiser on Mon May 11, 2009 10:36 am

Poor RiRi.
    Oh the scandal.
    Honestly, don't put naked pics on your phone or laptop if you're a mega superstar/whatever! The probability that it's going to get leaked is pretty high. I've lost count of the # of celebs that've had stuff leaked, not including the publicity stunts.

Meh.

Imagine how she's feeling though.
    Aww..
    I'd hide under a rock until it all
    blew over.
    ThaDon

Post  ThaDon on Mon May 11, 2009 7:32 pm

titi wrote:for free? some sites were telling this guy wanted to sell them since several months...really It's not a Chris plan... whoever is doing this there's no doubt wanna harm Ri but is not Chris... Very Happy ..and yeah we better leve it there until we know more about it... until then we're just guessing

I dont believe those sites they always make up a lot of shit, do you think they were really trynna sell them since several months? if so Def Jam would have stopped them..

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:51 pm