GO to RihannaForums.com !!

Hi fellow Ri stans

~dtp~
    ~dtp~

Hi fellow Ri stans - Page 4 Empty Re: Hi fellow Ri stans

Post  ~dtp~ on Sat May 09, 2009 6:00 pm

Sandra wrote:btw, the guy who leaked rihanna's pictures also leaked cassie's

I knew that one...he's a dick...he think he got power...when it ain't shit...he in his mam's basement masturbating to pics cuz he can't get no chick himself...
    Sandra

Post  Sandra on Sat May 09, 2009 6:00 pm

And damn Ri's got a nice ass
    lauren--x
    lauren--x

Post  lauren--x on Sat May 09, 2009 6:01 pm

LMFAOO @ me having to type in a reason why I wanted 2 edit my post
    lauren--x
    lauren--x

Post  lauren--x on Sat May 09, 2009 6:01 pm

true that rob!!!

and LMAO Mandra I love u.

i wish I had a donk
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Sat May 09, 2009 6:02 pm

I just love the fact Keri is even trying to make a comment on this when she is the one who has a song "Turn me on" Razz
    darkchoc

Post  darkchoc on Sat May 09, 2009 6:03 pm

i still dont understand how that dude got those images scratch

technology is weird...
    Channy<3
    Channy<3

Post  Channy<3 on Sat May 09, 2009 6:03 pm

@admin ..

who is this lol ?
    but i know rite .. watch something gone happen to keri too while she talkin .

~dtp~ wrote:
    Sandra wrote:btw, the guy who leaked rihanna's pictures also leaked cassie's

I knew that one...he's a dick...he think he got power...when it ain't shit...he in his mam's basement masturbating to pics cuz he can't get no chick himself...

DEATHHHHHHHHHH ..
    Laughing
    ~dtp~
    ~dtp~

Post  ~dtp~ on Sat May 09, 2009 6:04 pm

Admin wrote:I just love the fact Keri is even trying to make a comment on this when she is the one who has a song "Turn me on" Razz

lmao, she jus talking mess...when she get a dude she wanna show her goodies to...then she'll understand...
    ~dtp~
    ~dtp~

Post  ~dtp~ on Sat May 09, 2009 6:06 pm

if hacking a phone or laptop is that super easy...then I need to hack some phone to call some people....
    Channy<3
    Channy<3

Post  Channy<3 on Sat May 09, 2009 6:07 pm

i know rite ..
    they need to give me the 411 on that ..
    tongue
    high

Post  high on Sat May 09, 2009 6:07 pm

Its not that hard all you need is some type of program on your computer. One of my friends know how.
    ishmarsha
    ishmarsha

Post  ishmarsha on Sat May 09, 2009 6:08 pm

well its not hard to get stuff off peoples comps or cell phones and this info and pictures are all passed through ummm the internet company or ummm cell phone company.....these ppl have access to this shit.
    ~dtp~
    ~dtp~

Post  ~dtp~ on Sat May 09, 2009 6:09 pm

high wrote:Its not that hard all you need is some type of program on your computer. One of my friends know how.

I could be texting Rihanna or Ludacris
    sabu

Post  sabu on Sat May 09, 2009 6:09 pm

high wrote:Its not that hard all you need is some type of program on your computer. One of my friends know how.
    Wow technology is that dangerous huh
    lauren--x
    lauren--x

Post  lauren--x on Sat May 09, 2009 6:10 pm

I gotta ask, Rob y'know u said u knew about this.. this would mean Rihanna knew about this back then right?

I;m just sayin sumthin really botherin me about myself.

Any1 remember how I said ever since the tour with CB sumthin just wasn't sittin right with me. I dunno we all kinda picked up on the fact she wasn't lookin the same I dnno, she seemed RUN DOWN. which she prolly was.

His tour in europe she had a face on her the whole time. literally didn't smile once.

Pepsi smash was a kind of relief to me because I hadn't seen her lookin that strong n confident in a long time.
    Obv no1 knows what goes on behind closed doors I just can't help but feel that I had a really bad feeling about 2009 for Rihanna. Everything was almost too perfect y'know.
    Sandra

Post  Sandra on Sat May 09, 2009 6:11 pm

I knew something like this would ever happen in Ri's career. I'm glad it's now so the hype can be over soon too
    Sandra

Post  Sandra on Sat May 09, 2009 6:12 pm

lauren--x wrote:I gotta ask, Rob y'know u said u knew about this.. this would mean Rihanna knew about this back then right?

Any1 remember how I said ever since the tour with CB sumthin just wasn't sittin right with me. I dunno we all kinda picked up on the fact she wasn't lookin the same I dnno, she seemed RUN DOWN. which she prolly was.

His tour in europe she had a face on her the whole time. literally didn't smile once.

Pepsi smash was a kind of relief to me because I hadn't seen her lookin that strong n confident in a long time.
    Obv no1 knows what goes on behind closed doors I just can't help but feel that I had a really bad feeling about 2009 for Rihanna. Everything was almost too perfect y'know.
    You are soooo right. Everything was just too perfect
    ~dtp~
    ~dtp~

Post  ~dtp~ on Sat May 09, 2009 6:13 pm

lauren--x wrote:I gotta ask, Rob y'know u said u knew about this.. this would mean Rihanna knew about this back then right?

she prob did but back then, I refused to believe it tho....
    lauren--x
    lauren--x

Post  lauren--x on Sat May 09, 2009 6:14 pm

It seriously was Sandra. I feel bit sick =(
    Rih will be okay though but I;m just remembering how wierd I felt towards Rih from like Nov - Feb, sumthin just wasn't sitting right and then ofcourse Grammy thing happened.

I'm confident though. If we hadn't seen rih out and about recently i'd be worried this would officially crush her. but after the incident she got up she got out she put on a smile and carried on as normal with her life so i have every confidence shes gnna do the same.

Gosh she must feel so embarassed. I dunno why I keep thinkin of the next time she goes to an awards show with all the other stars or hits up the Bajan prime Minister LAWD lemme stop
    Sandra

Post  Sandra on Sat May 09, 2009 6:15 pm

~dtp~ wrote:

How did you actually know about the pictures?
    sabu

Post  sabu on Sat May 09, 2009 6:16 pm

Sandra wrote:

You are soooo right. Everything was just too perfect
    When you're on top there's only one way down...
    ~dtp~
    ~dtp~

Post  ~dtp~ on Sat May 09, 2009 6:18 pm

Sandra wrote:
    ~dtp~ wrote:

How did you actually know about the pictures?

I saw it on a blog (don't remember cuz it was jus a random blog, I was wondering)and I saw it said there's a naked photo of Rihanna but no one had posted it...so I was like "oh God, blogs believe any rumors"
    Mark

Post  Mark on Sat May 09, 2009 6:21 pm

This won't be as bad as people are making it out to be. This is just another embarrassment that 2009 has brought on these two. I do agree with whoever said they already knew about the pics being out there.

Honestly this has happened to too many celebs and is a pretty common practice in relationships. Rihanna has a boyfriend its not a big deal that she is doing something like this. Both her and Chris are grown and can do what they like. I notice that whenever Hannah montanna, Paris hilton or even Kim K does something like this its never a big deal. Double standard SMH
    ThaDon

Post  ThaDon on Sat May 09, 2009 6:21 pm

Sandra where did you hear the guy who leaked the pics is the same one who leaked cassies? isnt it wierd cassie was puff daddys girlfriend and guess what he is a friend of chris brown maybe this is a plot they planned...

BTW I doubt that Turk has more pics he is makin a fool of those people he aint the one who leaked them otherwise all the pics would be tagged under his name...

Rihanna is covering her vagina in the pics so I doubt theres a tape or a more explicit pic
    ishmarsha
    ishmarsha

Post  ishmarsha on Sat May 09, 2009 6:21 pm

lauren--x wrote:It seriously was Sandra. I feel bit sick =(
    Rih will be okay though but I;m just remembering how wierd I felt towards Rih from like Nov - Feb, sumthin just wasn't sitting right and then ofcourse Grammy thing happened.

I'm confident though. If we hadn't seen rih out and about recently i'd be worried this would officially crush her. but after the incident she got up she got out she put on a smile and carried on as normal with her life so i have every confidence shes gnna do the same.

Gosh she must feel so embarassed. I dunno why I keep thinkin of the next time she goes to an awards show with all the other stars or hits up the Bajan prime Minister LAWD lemme stop

girl trust me, she is gonna be embarrassed well in bim for sure, shes youth ambassador, prime minister would be under scrutiny....lawd cuz the bajan public gonna be thinking what kinda role model is she. i really feel for her parents thats really embarrassing. but everything seems like its dying down. well to me.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:13 pm