man .. this is fucked up .
    Sandra

Hi fellow Ri stans - Page 6 Empty Re: Hi fellow Ri stans

Post  Sandra on Sat May 09, 2009 6:36 pm

ThaDon wrote:
    Sandra wrote:
    ThaDon wrote:
    Sandra wrote:
    ThaDon wrote:Sandra where did you hear the guy who leaked the pics is the same one who leaked cassies? isnt it wierd cassie was puff daddys girlfriend and guess what he is a friend of chris brown maybe this is a plot they planned...

BTW I doubt that Turk has more pics he is makin a fool of those people he aint the one who leaked them otherwise all the pics would be tagged under his name...

Rihanna is covering her vagina in the pics so I doubt theres a tape or a more explicit pic
    necolebitchie.com reported it, they also said they got offered the pics a long time ago, together with cassie's pictures but they decided to not buy the pictures

I doubt about the Rihanna pics the description doesnt match none of the leaked pics...
    'One with the subject “Rihanna’s p*ssy” and it was a photo of a girl the complexion of Rihanna, with her butt to the camera that looked like it could have been taken by someone that she was about to sit on. The second was a photo of a girl that looked EXACTLY like Rihanna with just her underwear, breast out with the signature tattoo she has going down the side of her hip visible. At first I thought the tattoo was on the wrong side of her body, but realized she was standing in the mirror and I was looking at her reflection.'

it does match

no it doesnt the pictures of her butt are clearly to see she is takin them and she didnt mention its reflection in a mirror
    Theres no pic of rihanna showin her breasts while wearin an underwear
    the picture where she is infront of the mirror with the text: i love you, i miss you. robyn.
    her boob almost pops out her shirt
    i think she means that picture
    ishmarsha
    ishmarsha

Post  ishmarsha on Sat May 09, 2009 6:36 pm

ThaDon wrote:
    Sandra wrote:
    ThaDon wrote:
    Sandra wrote:
    ThaDon wrote:Sandra where did you hear the guy who leaked the pics is the same one who leaked cassies? isnt it wierd cassie was puff daddys girlfriend and guess what he is a friend of chris brown maybe this is a plot they planned...

BTW I doubt that Turk has more pics he is makin a fool of those people he aint the one who leaked them otherwise all the pics would be tagged under his name...

Rihanna is covering her vagina in the pics so I doubt theres a tape or a more explicit pic
    necolebitchie.com reported it, they also said they got offered the pics a long time ago, together with cassie's pictures but they decided to not buy the pictures

I doubt about the Rihanna pics the description doesnt match none of the leaked pics...
    'One with the subject “Rihanna’s p*ssy” and it was a photo of a girl the complexion of Rihanna, with her butt to the camera that looked like it could have been taken by someone that she was about to sit on. The second was a photo of a girl that looked EXACTLY like Rihanna with just her underwear, breast out with the signature tattoo she has going down the side of her hip visible. At first I thought the tattoo was on the wrong side of her body, but realized she was standing in the mirror and I was looking at her reflection.'

it does match

no it doesnt the pictures of her butt are clearly to see she is takin them and she didnt mention its reflection in a mirror
    itsnt the first one showing her breast squished together with her black panty on taking a pic in the mirror?
    Sandra

Post  Sandra on Sat May 09, 2009 6:36 pm

jlinz wrote:new pics of CHRIS BROWN!!!

SPOTTED YESTERDAY SHOPING FOR SHOES ...VA

SO?
    ~dtp~
    ~dtp~

Post  ~dtp~ on Sat May 09, 2009 6:36 pm

I know it's december but where are the tattoos. I look at all the pics and I have yet seen any of them....
    Channy<3
    Channy<3

Post  Channy<3 on Sat May 09, 2009 6:37 pm

~dtp~ wrote:cassie's worst then Rihanna's...

wayyyyyyy ..
    ThaDon

Post  ThaDon on Sat May 09, 2009 6:38 pm

Sandra wrote:
    ThaDon wrote:
    Sandra wrote:
    ThaDon wrote:
    Sandra wrote:

it does match

the picture where she is infront of the mirror with the text: i love you, i miss you. robyn.

she says breasts out, and theres not breasts out, plus she didnt mention there was a note written by her in the mirror and that you could see her face
    Sandra

Post  Sandra on Sat May 09, 2009 6:39 pm

ThaDon wrote:
    Sandra wrote:
    ThaDon wrote:
    Sandra wrote:
    ThaDon wrote:
    Sandra wrote:

it does match

she says breasts out, and theres not breasts out, plus she didnt mention there was a note written by her in the mirror and that you could see her face
    o god well believe what you want to believe all i know is that necole's right.
    lauren--x
    lauren--x

Post  lauren--x on Sat May 09, 2009 6:39 pm

EVERY1...

but seriously now this is RIHANNA.
    Cassie shows her vag... nobody gnna buy her cd
    Keri disses Bey n Ci - no1 wanna buy her cd
    ETC ETC... ppl do sumthin wrong and thats it 4 them they can't save themselves sumtimes.

Rih got rhe gift of ferocity...choosing hit singles...and being unique...

the minute the world hears her next hit.. no1 gnna condemn her.. they gonna download that song, they gnna talk of it, spread it, dance 2 it in clubs, know all the words, and say they love her again.

it's all good.
    Channy<3
    Channy<3

Post  Channy<3 on Sat May 09, 2009 6:39 pm

for some odd reason .. it's hard for me to believe there's a sextape ..
    i keep thinkin the sextape may be of the girl who looks exactly like rih ..
    darkchocolate
    darkchocolate

Post  darkchocolate on Sat May 09, 2009 6:40 pm

dont know why i'm not used to this forum thing lol
    Sandra

Post  Sandra on Sat May 09, 2009 6:40 pm

~dtp~ wrote:I know it's december but where are the tattoos. I look at all the pics and I have yet seen any of them....
    they are all in unseen places...its just coincidence that none of them got pictured
    i mean the side of her body didn't get photographed and that's the place where she has a few tattoos
    Sandra

Post  Sandra on Sat May 09, 2009 6:41 pm

lauren--x wrote:EVERY1...

ETC ETC... ppl do sumthin wrong and thats it 4 them they can't save themselves sumtimes.

the minute the world hears her next hit.. no1 gnna condemn her.. they gonna download that song, they gnna talk of it, spread it, dance 2 it in clubs, know all the words, and say they love her again.

it's all good.
    exactly.
    Channy<3
    Channy<3

Post  Channy<3 on Sat May 09, 2009 6:41 pm

lauren--x wrote:EVERY1...

it's all good.

i agree ..
    as much as people try to hate rih .. it's like you just can't ..
    she will do something to make you love her again .. i guarantee you .

Last edited by Channy&lt;3 on Sat May 09, 2009 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
    lauren--x
    lauren--x

Post  lauren--x on Sat May 09, 2009 6:42 pm

I;m confused also, are both her nipples pierced? because shouldn't it be the other nipple? or is that just the mirror reflection.

I;m suprised shes got clothes on in the headshots.. lemme stop.

I can see why there could be a tape and also why there couldn't be one.

man I dunno
    ishmarsha
    ishmarsha

Post  ishmarsha on Sat May 09, 2009 6:42 pm

jlinz wrote:new pics of CHRIS BROWN!!!

SPOTTED YESTERDAY SHOPING FOR SHOES ...VA

ummm ok scratch
    darkchocolate
    darkchocolate

Post  darkchocolate on Sat May 09, 2009 6:43 pm

yeah the tatto thing i thought i saw one on the side of her hip
    ~dtp~
    ~dtp~

Post  ~dtp~ on Sat May 09, 2009 6:44 pm

lmao people saying Beyoncé is way more classier and that's why she has more stans....Best believe she's in there giving head to Jay, taking butt naked pics for Jay...lmao people are jokes....
    Sandra

Post  Sandra on Sat May 09, 2009 6:45 pm

in the first pic, with the message on the mirror you can see her hip tattoo
    ishmarsha
    ishmarsha

Post  ishmarsha on Sat May 09, 2009 6:46 pm

darkchocolate wrote:yeah the tatto thing i thought i saw one on the side of her hip
    why cant i see the tattoo am i blind?
    ~dtp~
    ~dtp~

Post  ~dtp~ on Sat May 09, 2009 6:47 pm

Sandra wrote:in the first pic, with the message on the mirror you can see her hip tattoo

I can't see it, Somebody need to zoom it and circle it.
    Channy<3
    Channy<3

Post  Channy<3 on Sat May 09, 2009 6:47 pm

~dtp~ wrote:lmao people saying Beyoncé is way more classier and that's why she has more stans....Best believe she's in there giving head to Jay, taking butt naked pics for Jay...lmao people are jokes....

DEATHHH .. at them thinkin that ..
    i think we all know beyonce has taken some nude pics before for jay ..
    let's not be stupid .
    scratch
    lauren--x
    lauren--x

Post  lauren--x on Sat May 09, 2009 6:47 pm

guys i SERIOUSLY have a really really bad feelin now that I;m thinkin about Nov up to now. like seriously.
    I don't wanna put my stupid thoughts into ppls heads though but.. hmmm i dnno things r starting to add up in my head.

can we stan plz =(?

*runs to my rihanna playlist*
    ishmarsha
    ishmarsha

Post  ishmarsha on Sat May 09, 2009 6:48 pm

~dtp~ wrote:
    Sandra wrote:in the first pic, with the message on the mirror you can see her hip tattoo

I can't see it, Somebody need to zoom it and circle it.
    SAME! i cant see either.
    darkchocolate
    darkchocolate

Post  darkchocolate on Sat May 09, 2009 6:48 pm

i love you Robyn i miss you...that dont make any sense!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:43 pm