GO to RihannaForums.com !!

Hi IM NEW!

kenyanpebbles
    kenyanpebbles

Hi IM NEW! - Page 2 Empty Re: Hi IM NEW!

Post  kenyanpebbles on Wed May 27, 2009 12:52 am

i took spanish for 4 years im not fluent lol but i understand it if you speak slowly but i can write in spanish tho its off now cuz the last time i wrote in spanish was 2 years ago lol neway hola claudia, soy espero tu gusta el
    Kenny

Hi IM NEW! - Page 2 Empty Re: Hi IM NEW!

Post  Kenny on Wed May 27, 2009 3:31 am

I really want to learn to speak spanish fluently and teach my children to speak it too. I don't have kids yet but I'm just thinking about the future.

Humans migrate all the time. Just think about it. 500 years ago most of the ancestors of people who currently live in the United States lived somewhere else. I'm a black African American.

I know a guy who's Dominican and it seem like he doesn't like Puerto Ricans. I know black people who are biased against Haitians. I have a friend who's parents are Chinese but he was born and raised in Indonesia and he call muslim woman who wear burkas(sp?) ninjas.

My point is, I think direct marketing companies can contribute a lot to science. Indaviduals are complicated and diverse but not infinitely random. Every thought you have in your mind is a physical event involving chemicals, electricity, neurons, etc., etc. Society is complexed and does not exist in a vacuum for the most part. Mankinds ignorance of how the universe works is infinite considering the universe is infinite.

Sometimes I think of lifeforms(including humans) as souless complex machines. If you can have god like powers in the matrix and want for nothing, does the physical world matter if its indistinguishable to your conscious? I believe humans have souls but sometimes I think of them as souless just for a different perspective.

Current date/time is Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:26 pm