Rihanna Interactive - Temporary Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GO to RihannaForums.com !!

+3
heybuddy
TakeABow2
Lnab
7 posters

I I know.... i'm tired of it too, but here are my two cents on the situation.

Lnab
    Lnab

I I know.... i'm tired of it too, but here are my two cents on the situation. Empty I I know.... i'm tired of it too, but here are my two cents on the situation.

Post  Lnab Sun May 10, 2009 2:44 pm

I really hope the person is a real hacker and gets his ass charged for those Rihanna pics but, I hope what I’m about to saw is father from the truth, hot damn I hope am wrong….

Ok, we all saw that Rihanna took the pics with a camera phone, those things are the easiest to hack, but what if there weren’t HACKED, Rihanna had that black berry of hers very long {The one CB so called threw away}, I’m sure a real hacker could have found juicer things….. Way back then…

Question: What really happen to Rihanna’s blackberry on the 8th of February?…. Now if it was really discovered by an unknown source, Rihanna could have some trouble on her hands, she probably had a lot of personal things written in that phone, and they probably really is a “Sex video”..

Please correct me if I’m wrong Did Rihanna get back her phone that CB allegedly threw away?, or Is it still missing?….
    TakeABow2
    TakeABow2

I I know.... i'm tired of it too, but here are my two cents on the situation. Empty Re: I I know.... i'm tired of it too, but here are my two cents on the situation.

Post  TakeABow2 Sun May 10, 2009 5:06 pm

Both Cassie and Rih's photos were being shopped around months prior to Feb. 8th according to multiple sources, so more than likely it is a hacker. If both Rih and Cassie have the same cell phone service provider, then we know something is up. The Feds should be brought in because this is a total invasion of privacy and whoever did it needs to face the punishment.
    heybuddy
    heybuddy

I I know.... i'm tired of it too, but here are my two cents on the situation. Empty Re: I I know.... i'm tired of it too, but here are my two cents on the situation.

Post  heybuddy Sun May 10, 2009 5:46 pm

Yeah I don't think anyone really knows what happened to that phone besides them. Like I said before if you know what your doing you can hack into anything. Anybody could have hacked into their info. And according to different peoples the pics have been out for a minute now. Nobody has bought them well I guess till now ... opportune timing. People always get hacked it aint anything new and I don't think anything is hack proof no matter how much people say it is.

And she could have sent through her blackberry emai not text messages. Which is easier to hack.
    Jenni!
    Jenni!

Post  Jenni! Mon May 11, 2009 3:35 am

I also wonder what happened to rih's pictures....

lol...
    I think Cassie's pics were "leaked" on purpose tho....
    She wants so desesperaly to get attention that i would believe it was her who leaked those pics...
    titi
    titi

Post  titi Mon May 11, 2009 4:23 am

lol..interesting theory... just hope he police catches the bastard who leaked them
    CaliDude

Post  CaliDude Mon May 11, 2009 4:32 am

The pics were floating around long before february 8th.
    ThaDon

Post  ThaDon Mon May 11, 2009 7:17 am

CaliDude wrote:The pics were floating around long before february 8th.

where? why did they become mainstream now? The nicolebitchie thing is so fishy the description of the pics aint what I see, I guess someone paid her to make up that story cuz they were thinkin bout doin this so that it would be portrayed as a hacker thing and not actually chris brown, thats why the only pic that was leaked of him wasnt compromisin they just wanted to make it look like chris didnt have a thing to do with all this... THEYVE BEEN PLANNIN THIS FOR A WHILE
    titi
    titi

Post  titi Mon May 11, 2009 7:25 am

lol so u really think it was a Chris Brown plan?... wow u really got me intricate in this
    ThaDon

Post  ThaDon Mon May 11, 2009 7:28 am

titi wrote:lol so u really think it was a Chris Brown plan?... wow u really got me intricate in this

yes in fact it was.. thats why there are no picture compromisin him.. no money was paid for the pics so its obvious they just wanted to harm Rihanna.. and who would want to harm Rihanna more than chris brown nowadays?
    Corrine

Post  Corrine Mon May 11, 2009 7:30 am

I personally don't anything from nicolebitchie. I see a slant and bias in the "scoop" reported on that site.
    Freshtodeath201
    Freshtodeath201

Post  Freshtodeath201 Mon May 11, 2009 7:32 am

Corrine wrote:I personally don't anything from nicolebitchie. I see a slant and bias in the "scoop" reported on that site.

And you are seeing correct.
    Corrine

Post  Corrine Mon May 11, 2009 7:36 am

"believe" that should have said "I don't believe"..lol
    titi
    titi

Post  titi Mon May 11, 2009 7:39 am

@ThaDon.. Well there are no pics of Chris besides the panties one yet..but we don't know if they'll leak more... but I've seen that a little suspicious too lol
    titi
    titi

Post  titi Mon May 11, 2009 7:56 am

but I don't think this was a Chris or Chri's crew thing... I don't thing he has anything to do in all this... my last word about it lol
    heybuddy
    heybuddy

Post  heybuddy Mon May 11, 2009 9:06 am

Yea Necoles a lil slanted but her statement bout the pics came a long time ago lol .. she didnt just say that now .. that being a conspiracy theory is just too much thinking lmao ...
    ThaDon

Post  ThaDon Mon May 11, 2009 9:13 am

heybuddy wrote:Yea Necoles a lil slanted but her statement bout the pics came a long time ago lol .. she didnt just say that now .. that being a conspiracy theory is just too much thinking lmao ...

she didnt say that too long ago it was on march just two months ago
    heybuddy
    heybuddy

Post  heybuddy Mon May 11, 2009 9:18 am

okay Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:38 am