Rihanna Interactive - Temporary Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GO to RihannaForums.com !!

+9
deliciousexquisite
umbrella-ella-ey
ishmarsha
heybuddy
~dtp~
Channy<3
GIRLICIOUS
Lnab
Tamara
13 posters

They were sooo took at the london hotel

darkchocolate
    darkchocolate

They were sooo took at the london hotel - Page 2 Empty Re: They were sooo took at the london hotel

Post  darkchocolate Sun May 10, 2009 6:11 pm

lol @ me for oooooooooooooooing and awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwing at the slideshow pics
    umbrella-ella-ey
    umbrella-ella-ey

They were sooo took at the london hotel - Page 2 Empty Re: They were sooo took at the london hotel

Post  umbrella-ella-ey Sun May 10, 2009 6:17 pm

lauren--x wrote:lmao girl I even spelt sumthin wrong in my reason 4 editing... like can i edit my edit? lawd.

ahah lol you got a bad case of misspelling girl
    I sometimes do too when I chat haha sometimes it's unavoidable

darkchocolate wrote:lol @ me for oooooooooooooooing and awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwing at the slideshow pics

ahah at least now I know I wasn't the only one who did that I even had googly eyes at them pics Laughing
    CaliDude

Post  CaliDude Sun May 10, 2009 11:40 pm

Why are they in a hotel in L.A. if she lives just a couple of miles away?
    GIRLICIOUS

Post  GIRLICIOUS Sun May 10, 2009 11:41 pm

CaliDude wrote:Why are they in a hotel in L.A. if she lives just a couple of miles away?
    IDK when she started renting that house. It could have been after.
    lauren--x
    lauren--x

Post  lauren--x Mon May 11, 2009 12:21 am

CaliDude wrote:Why are they in a hotel in L.A. if she lives just a couple of miles away?

to have fiesty hotel sex.
    Kyrie Eleison

Post  Kyrie Eleison Mon May 11, 2009 1:50 am

DEAD @ how "I found the scene of the crime!" this sounds.

I'm pretty sure they were having sex all over, this was just one of the places that happened to get caught on video. Hell for all we know a bathroom in one of the dressing rooms at the Kodak theather could have walls with stories to tell about them. lol
    heybuddy
    heybuddy

Post  heybuddy Mon May 11, 2009 9:19 am

Because they can do that
    Freshtodeath201
    Freshtodeath201

Post  Freshtodeath201 Mon May 11, 2009 9:22 am

heybuddy wrote:

Because they can do that

[DEATH]

Perfect answer Sha! Wink

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content