GO to RihannaForums.com !!

OH! MA BELLY LMAO Thursday morning laugh

Lnab
    Lnab

OH! MA BELLY LMAO Thursday morning laugh Empty OH! MA BELLY LMAO Thursday morning laugh

Post  Lnab on Wed May 27, 2009 6:48 pm

just got ahold of an EXPLOSIVE report. According to our peep over at another white mag, Rihanna is convinced that it was ChrisgBrown who leaked the nude pics of her to the internet. And now she’s vowing to get even.
    So what does she plan to do, you ask? Well here’s what they’re saying:
    At first, Rihanna 21, was so furious, “she as saying crazy things like, ‘I’m going to burn down his house!’ … She [also] says she’s going to release her own photos of Chris. She has less-than-flattering nude pics of him that she plans on leaking
    And more:
    [Rihanna also] plans to spread nasty rumors about Chris, 20. One example: that he was a novice between the sheets until she taught him everything he knows.
    And get this –another source learned that the mag is also suggesting that Rihanna hacked into Chris’ email and sent the following message to all his dancers:
    This notice is to inform all my dancers that you will no longer be needed. I’m sorry this is short notice, but if you haven’t already realized, my career is over…
    I think I could build a career as an exotic dancer. I’m going broke and I need some income coming in …
    I just hope you don’t see me on Celebrity Rehab or Intervention

source; star daily
    Mike.
    Mike.

OH! MA BELLY LMAO Thursday morning laugh Empty Re: OH! MA BELLY LMAO Thursday morning laugh

Post  Mike. on Wed May 27, 2009 6:50 pm

daily star ..
    GIRLICIOUS

OH! MA BELLY LMAO Thursday morning laugh Empty Re: OH! MA BELLY LMAO Thursday morning laugh

Post  GIRLICIOUS on Wed May 27, 2009 6:52 pm

Mediatakeout?
    n i k k i
    n i k k i

Post  n i k k i on Wed May 27, 2009 6:52 pm

OH! MA BELLY LMAO Thursday morning laugh 2885stx
    [rips Star and MTO into shreds]

[walks to thread door and before
    leaving post does a fierce
    Rih back bend. Leaves post strutting.]
    Lnab
    Lnab

Post  Lnab on Wed May 27, 2009 6:59 pm

I don't know i just copy a guy quote anyhow when i came up on it i luaghed my ass off

especially the part about rihanna burning chris house down.....

We all know this is lies but rihanna's pr really need to shut up some of these bloggers this shit is spreading like a calfornia wild fire...
    Jenni!
    Jenni!

Post  Jenni! on Wed May 27, 2009 7:00 pm

LMAO!!!!

hahahahaha!!!

OMG!!! ROTFLMAO!!!

This is so stupid lol...
    umbrella-ella-ey
    umbrella-ella-ey

Post  umbrella-ella-ey on Wed May 27, 2009 7:08 pm

lmfao I was pretty much bummed the whole day but when I read this shit I can't help but laugh my arse out hahahaha dang thank you Freddy for that Laughing Laughing

SMH.
    ~dtp~
    ~dtp~

Post  ~dtp~ on Wed May 27, 2009 7:32 pm

wooooow...people are too much
    Gareth

Post  Gareth on Wed May 27, 2009 8:50 pm

this just made my day...
    GIRLICIOUS

Post  GIRLICIOUS on Wed May 27, 2009 9:21 pm

Still LMAO @

"This notice is to inform all my dancers that you will no longer be
    needed. I’m sorry this is short notice, but if you haven’t already
    realized, my career is over…
    I think I could build a career as an exotic dancer. I’m going broke and I need some income coming in …
    I just hope you don’t see me on Celebrity Rehab or Intervention
    "
    Freshtodeath201
    Freshtodeath201

Post  Freshtodeath201 on Wed May 27, 2009 9:26 pm

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! Rihanna sure does have a lot of time on her hands.

She's taught him everything he knows in sex
    She's going to burn his house DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN dishes breakin dishes breakin dishes!!
    She's going to leak photos
    She's going to e-mail his dancers

Well got damn!!! In all seriousness, why are these people allowed to have internet sites? There needs to be like some type of rule.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 23, 2019 4:49 pm