GO to RihannaForums.com !!

open the rih haters&fans+beyhaters& fans floodgate

kenyanpebbles
    kenyanpebbles

open the rih haters&fans+beyhaters& fans floodgate Empty open the rih haters&fans+beyhaters& fans floodgate

Post  kenyanpebbles on Wed May 27, 2009 3:13 am

“Beyonce at the O2 tonight and then Metropolis Studios for an in studio visit with Rihanna and Stargate!”

got this from the main page
    yup im gonna ignore and avoid people's comments as usual for this lol

open the rih haters&fans+beyhaters& fans floodgate Empty Re: open the rih haters&fans+beyhaters& fans floodgate

Post  2190 on Wed May 27, 2009 3:15 am

The guy who tweeted this was sayin HE was catching the bee cocnert the HE was headin ova to the studio to see rih and star gate.... that has nothin to do wit bee and rih collab...
    Channy<3
    Channy<3

open the rih haters&fans+beyhaters& fans floodgate Empty Re: open the rih haters&fans+beyhaters& fans floodgate

Post  Channy<3 on Wed May 27, 2009 3:17 am

i don't think rih and bey would ever do a collabo ..
    at least i hope not .

sorry .. not down for that ..
    wasn't yesterday and sure as hell not today .
    kenyanpebbles
    kenyanpebbles

Post  kenyanpebbles on Wed May 27, 2009 3:19 am

dont want a collabo either
    Freshtodeath201
    Freshtodeath201

Post  Freshtodeath201 on Wed May 27, 2009 3:20 am

Rih and Bey collabo? Um, doubt it!

Wait, I thought Stargate was from the U.S?
    Channy<3
    Channy<3

Post  Channy<3 on Wed May 27, 2009 3:23 am

lmfaoo .. happy to know i'm not the only one ..
    her stans really just ruin everything so no ..

and the main reason people want them to do a collabo together anyway is cause everybody thinks it'll settle the they don't like each other rumors ..
    well .. umm .. no .. her stans will still twist it to make it look like rih's the devil and that she's messing up the all mighty beysus's shine ..
    ishmarsha
    ishmarsha

Post  ishmarsha on Wed May 27, 2009 3:25 am

2190 wrote:The guy who tweeted this was sayin HE was catching the bee cocnert the HE was headin ova to the studio to see rih and star gate.... that has nothin to do wit bee and rih collab...
    yip thats what i read it as, not that they are collaborating.
    GIRLICIOUS

Post  GIRLICIOUS on Wed May 27, 2009 3:29 am

They said nothing about a duet. AFTER the Bee concert they are going to a Rih studio session. Duet? *insert reaching smiley from the old RD Interactive board*. Even with her stans aside I would never want a collab with them EVER. That would be one hell of a clash. I'll continue to enjoy their talents SEPARATELY.
    @Freshtodeath201 No they are from Norway. They work mainly in NYC though.
    kenyanpebbles
    kenyanpebbles

Post  kenyanpebbles on Wed May 27, 2009 3:31 am

so i interperted it as i duet cuz i was distracted by the moment no i twisted the story for more hits lol calm down i aint reaching for shit i don need too
    anyway no prob with bey but her stans are the most annoyn ass stans in the universe i hope they find a new hobby when she is retired cuz these bishes are jus crazy
    Freshtodeath201
    Freshtodeath201

Post  Freshtodeath201 on Wed May 27, 2009 3:33 am

Tasha you know you just gave them (the lurking ones) a heart attack! LMAOOOO!!
    Channy<3
    Channy<3

Post  Channy<3 on Wed May 27, 2009 3:41 am

Laughing
    ~dtp~
    ~dtp~

Post  ~dtp~ on Wed May 27, 2009 3:44 am

wow is it that serious? Shocked
    n i k k i
    n i k k i

Post  n i k k i on Wed May 27, 2009 3:46 am

[trying to comprehend hearing Beyonce
    and Rihanna on the same track]

What if she's just visiting.
    She's like family, remember?
    he he he.
    DrmKpr
    DrmKpr

Post  DrmKpr on Wed May 27, 2009 4:22 am

if rihanna and beyonce recorded a duet... i'm sorry that would be one song on the cd i would skip... i can not tolerate beyonce's singing and i wouldn't sit through it even for rihanna... same reason i can sit through the just stand up song....

Post  2190 on Wed May 27, 2009 4:44 am

^ Neutral Neutral Neutral Suspect cyclops
    MissTJay
    MissTJay

Post  MissTJay on Wed May 27, 2009 4:46 am

n i k k i wrote:[trying to comprehend hearing Beyonce

I love them both separately but I would puncture my ear drums on purpose if I had to hear that mess.

Last edited by MissTJay on Wed May 27, 2009 5:14 am; edited 1 time in total
    Channy<3
    Channy<3

Post  Channy<3 on Wed May 27, 2009 4:59 am

i think we all know that beyonce's greedy ass would outsing rih ..
    Laughing

response from listener of the song : " wordd ? rihanna was on the track ? "
    Shocked <----- their face .
    GIRLICIOUS

Post  GIRLICIOUS on Wed May 27, 2009 5:07 am

MissTJay wrote:
    n i k k i wrote:[trying to comprehend hearing Beyonce

I love them both separately but I would punture my ear drums on purpose if I had to hear that mess.
    Imagine a performance! Laughing
    ~dtp~
    ~dtp~

Post  ~dtp~ on Wed May 27, 2009 6:32 am

smh...wtf? how do ya'll assume it would be terrible?
    DrmKpr
    DrmKpr

Post  DrmKpr on Wed May 27, 2009 7:03 am

~dtp~ wrote:smh...wtf? how do ya'll assume it would be terrible?

it might very well be fabulous but my dislike of beyonce is such that i couldn't sit through the song....
    MissTJay
    MissTJay

Post  MissTJay on Wed May 27, 2009 7:21 am

It could be dope, but probably not to me. I just think a lot of female & female duets are corny. Plus Beyonce and Rihanna have very unique voices. Some would say they're an acquired taste...like brocolli and asparagus. Love em both separately, but together it's just a pile of nasty. No *having terrible Beautiful Liar flashbacks*
    n i k k i
    n i k k i

Post  n i k k i on Wed May 27, 2009 7:27 am

I forgot.
    Bey and Rih were in the same song
    before. That Stand up thing.
    But their voices weren't back to back.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:28 pm