Rihanna Interactive - Temporary Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GO to RihannaForums.com !!

+11
~dtp~
sabu
darkchocolate
-DJ-
DrmKpr
GIRLICIOUS
lauren--x
TakeABow2
MissTJay
ishmarsha
Freshtodeath201
15 posters

Drizzy Drake WHO? NAW!!!! ALL ABOUT YEEZY NOW!!!!

Freshtodeath201
    Freshtodeath201

Drizzy Drake WHO? NAW!!!! ALL ABOUT YEEZY NOW!!!! Empty Drizzy Drake WHO? NAW!!!! ALL ABOUT YEEZY NOW!!!!

Post  Freshtodeath201 Tue May 26, 2009 6:08 pm

FUCKERY OF THE DAY!!! ENJOY!!!!

http://www.mediatakeout.com/2009/32999-mto_world_exclusive_rihannas_officially_seeing_kanye_west__but_insider_says_theyre_hiding_their_romance_from_jay_z.html

MediaTakeOut.com was the FIRST news source in the world to tell you that Rihanna was dating Chris Brown. Well now we can OFFICIALLY tell you that Rihanna is now seeing Kanye West.

We spoke with an EXTREMELY reliable source yesterday who confirmed that Rih and Kanye are "seeing each other, but taking things slowly." MediaTakeOut.com's insider continued, "They've been platonic friends for a while, so they want to make sure that if they're going to get into anything serious, that they do it right."

But there's another wrinkle in the new Kanye-Rihanna romance ... that's Jay Z. MediaTakeOut.com's insider explained, "Jay Z is EXTREMELY protective of Rihanna, and he wouldn't want someone like Kanye dating her ... [Jay Z] is the last person that they want to find out about things."

Well ... this is about to get real interesting...

Members of the media are free to use ANY information contained in this post PROVIDED they credit MediaTakeOut.com for its EXCLUSIVE report

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!![DEATH] and if you think that's funny, look at this:

ishmarsha
    ishmarsha

Drizzy Drake WHO? NAW!!!! ALL ABOUT YEEZY NOW!!!! Empty Re: Drizzy Drake WHO? NAW!!!! ALL ABOUT YEEZY NOW!!!!

Post  ishmarsha Tue May 26, 2009 6:16 pm

hahahahahaaaaa ummm wth hahahaaaahaha he really did that, yea a smaller brief or underwear would of looked way better.
    MissTJay
    MissTJay

Drizzy Drake WHO? NAW!!!! ALL ABOUT YEEZY NOW!!!! Empty Re: Drizzy Drake WHO? NAW!!!! ALL ABOUT YEEZY NOW!!!!

Post  MissTJay Tue May 26, 2009 6:29 pm

DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAD! You really didn't have to include that video! I nearly died watching that mess this morning. Spectacular is just a hot ass mess. I remember when I went to the Scream tour and he came out in a towel thinking everyone in the front row was supposed to be fainting thinking that shit was sexy, but me and my sisters had this look on our faces like we were gonna vomit and he got all mad. lmao No
    Freshtodeath201
    Freshtodeath201

Post  Freshtodeath201 Tue May 26, 2009 6:38 pm

[DEATH] He got mad? LMFAOOO!! How lame of him!! He thought he was serving yall sexy when he was only serving Jesus Take the Wheel Fierceness

Drizzy Drake WHO? NAW!!!! ALL ABOUT YEEZY NOW!!!! Fabulouss-1
    TakeABow2
    TakeABow2

Post  TakeABow2 Tue May 26, 2009 6:40 pm

God MTO fails every time. Lames.
    lauren--x
    lauren--x

Post  lauren--x Tue May 26, 2009 6:59 pm

A MESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

LMFAOOOOOOOOOO
    GIRLICIOUS

Post  GIRLICIOUS Tue May 26, 2009 7:15 pm

*vomits* Lawd. Was I supposed to find that...sexy? "Spectacular" has always been so suspect to me even more now.
    DrmKpr
    DrmKpr

Post  DrmKpr Tue May 26, 2009 7:25 pm

Before I even get on Yeezy I gotta speak on that damn video... I was blinded by all the glitter coming off of my screen... what straight man grinds and whines his hips like that.... he's sweeter than a bag of skittles... boy sit down!!!! I truly could not stop laughing as I watched that... and all the folks he issued the challenge to... if I see Bow Wow, Omarion, Chris Brown or whoever in some damn colorful tight drawls I coming out with my belt swinging... just so damn wrong!!!!!!!

And as far as Rihanna and Kayne.... yeah right!!! I'm surprised it took MTO this long to come up with a story... while most blogs ignored this sorry ass story I knew they would try something... and another thing that bugs the hell out of me... who the hell is Jay Z... why do anyone assume he has that much pull/say so in Rihanna relationships... another fail on MTO... one day Fred is going to make up a rumor about the wrong one and that will be the end of that funky website...

Last edited by DrmKpr on Tue May 26, 2009 8:27 pm; edited 3 times in total
    lauren--x
    lauren--x

Post  lauren--x Tue May 26, 2009 7:40 pm

LMFAO again but nooooo wait u actually can't get deader than my dream last night i woke up laughing!!!

I was at a big conferene meal like in my work sitting eating and for some reason Chris was on mt table looking all depressed so i ask him " what really happened the night b4 the grammies?"

he was like I;ve never told any1 but I will tell u.. and outta nowehere hurley from lost comes n sits down (im guessin he was the comic relief in my dream) so im like, "come on Chris, come tell me in the bathroom".. but hurley needed the bathroom also lmao.. but Cris never told me, he told me him n rih were takin a break and then...

I go back 2 my table and I;m sat there with Luvey.. yes Luvey LMFAO. And Melissa is next 2 her with fake eyelashes that match Rihanna's vogue outfit. And rih was behind her whisperin but I didn't even scream =S .. ( as if I would ever be that calm).. so Rih goes bk 2 her table and me and Luvey get talkin 2 Melissa who was really nic enad she said she visits RD.. and from RD me and Luvey had been given a list of names by yall.. to talk 2 melissa about and.. Miguel was on the list (sorry miguel lmao) and Melissa was laughing so hard like his posts r crazy!!!! so funny.. but then I woke up =/
    ishmarsha
    ishmarsha

Post  ishmarsha Tue May 26, 2009 8:07 pm

lol what a dream laur, smh, who dreams like that.....haha hurley!

was hurley insane/mental?
    -DJ-

Post  -DJ- Tue May 26, 2009 8:55 pm

lauren--x wrote:LMFAO again but nooooo wait u actually can't get deader than my dream last night i woke up laughing!!!

I was at a big conferene meal like in my work sitting eating and for some reason Chris was on mt table looking all depressed so i ask him " what really happened the night b4 the grammies?"

he was like I;ve never told any1 but I will tell u.. and outta nowehere hurley from lost comes n sits down (im guessin he was the comic relief in my dream) so im like, "come on Chris, come tell me in the bathroom".. but hurley needed the bathroom also lmao.. but Cris never told me, he told me him n rih were takin a break and then...

I go back 2 my table and I;m sat there with Luvey.. yes Luvey LMFAO. And Melissa is next 2 her with fake eyelashes that match Rihanna's vogue outfit. And rih was behind her whisperin but I didn't even scream =S .. ( as if I would ever be that calm).. so Rih goes bk 2 her table and me and Luvey get talkin 2 Melissa who was really nic enad she said she visits RD.. and from RD me and Luvey had been given a list of names by yall.. to talk 2 melissa about and.. Miguel was on the list (sorry miguel lmao) and Melissa was laughing so hard like his posts r crazy!!!! so funny.. but then I woke up =/

Shocked
    Lol....I like your dream...xD
    darkchocolate
    darkchocolate

Post  darkchocolate Tue May 26, 2009 9:16 pm

BLAH @ MTO!!!
    sabu

Post  sabu Tue May 26, 2009 9:42 pm

Drizzy Drake WHO? NAW!!!! ALL ABOUT YEEZY NOW!!!! 2lik2kh
    MTO at it again
    ~dtp~
    ~dtp~

Post  ~dtp~ Tue May 26, 2009 11:06 pm

Drizzy Drake WHO? NAW!!!! ALL ABOUT YEEZY NOW!!!! Ashanti---Happy_mpeg1video

what the fuck at spec? My eyes just burned...
    n i k k i
    n i k k i

Post  n i k k i Wed May 27, 2009 12:10 am

Drizzy Drake WHO? NAW!!!! ALL ABOUT YEEZY NOW!!!! 30kpt8x
    Channy<3
    Channy<3

Post  Channy<3 Wed May 27, 2009 2:02 am

hell naw spec .. what the hell was that shit ..
    omgggg .. i never really knew why everybody thought he was fine anyway lmfao ..
    Laughing

you can tell he a freak ..
    tisk tisk .
    kenyanpebbles
    kenyanpebbles

Post  kenyanpebbles Wed May 27, 2009 2:03 am

lmfao, can you handle this? i dont think you can handle this
    TakeABow2
    TakeABow2

Post  TakeABow2 Wed May 27, 2009 2:31 am

*Dead*

I'm just getting around to watching the video and there are no words for that atrocity. SMH.
    lauren--x
    lauren--x

Post  lauren--x Wed May 27, 2009 2:39 am

YOU THINK THAT@S A MESS?

I;ve been crying or atleast 15 minutes now at the fuckery of Bow's size.. i.. I JUST CAN'T.

Drizzy Drake WHO? NAW!!!! ALL ABOUT YEEZY NOW!!!! 4315_201385220404_774025404_6975755_7513781_n
    n i k k i
    n i k k i

Post  n i k k i Wed May 27, 2009 2:40 am

Man I remember seeing pretty ricky in concert
    [Bow wow concert some shit
    never heard of them I went to the concert]

IT WAS LIKE BEING AT A DAMN bachelorette PARTY lmao!

Hi-larious. They are a MESS.
    n i k k i
    n i k k i

Post  n i k k i Wed May 27, 2009 2:41 am

lauren--x wrote:YOU THINK THAT@S A MESS?

I;ve been crying or atleast 15 minutes now at the fuckery of Bow's size.. i.. I JUST CAN'T.

Drizzy Drake WHO? NAW!!!! ALL ABOUT YEEZY NOW!!!! 4315_201385220404_774025404_6975755_7513781_n

LMAO!
    TakeABow2
    TakeABow2

Post  TakeABow2 Wed May 27, 2009 2:48 am

Shocked Laughing

Poor Bow Wow.
    lauren--x
    lauren--x

Post  lauren--x Wed May 27, 2009 2:50 am

actual stunted growth!!!!!!
    Freshtodeath201
    Freshtodeath201

Post  Freshtodeath201 Wed May 27, 2009 3:02 am

Lauren...don't you dare talk about my lovers height....I like him down there, makes it easier for him to (looks around) Nvm Cool
    high

Post  high Wed May 27, 2009 3:03 am

I just wanna know how shaq and bow lost to chris and chris

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:23 am