Rihanna Interactive - Temporary Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GO to RihannaForums.com !!

+7
Tamara
Janise
Channy<3
titi
GIRLICIOUS
whatsupmypeeps
~dtp~
11 posters

It's hard to be a Rihanna stan

titi
    titi

It's hard to be a Rihanna stan - Page 2 Empty Re: It's hard to be a Rihanna stan

Post  titi Sun May 10, 2009 3:22 am

hahaha it does suck..and it seems that the problem is my computer but at my school we do a lot of work so if i send it somewhere to get fixed i'll get late... hahaha and my dad says i destroy everything i touch..'cause my computer is not so old so he says i have to pay for if if i cause any damage lol... but don't think i never wanted to comment hahaha
    Tamara
    Tamara

It's hard to be a Rihanna stan - Page 2 Empty Re: It's hard to be a Rihanna stan

Post  Tamara Sun May 10, 2009 3:25 am

There needs to be a rihanna stan guide line
    titi
    titi

Post  titi Sun May 10, 2009 3:28 am

yeah it should
    Janise
    Janise

Post  Janise Sun May 10, 2009 3:42 am

titi wrote:@ Channy.. if ur talking to me and speaking about the RD board i was but not much as u were..is that what u were asking?

yes
    titi
    titi

Post  titi Sun May 10, 2009 3:46 am

Hey... i've just tried to enter RD but it couldn't completely load... and I think I saw that some people comment or am I wrong... is the site really working as usual?.. like i'd told u it didn't completely load so I don't know
    GIRLICIOUS

Post  GIRLICIOUS Sun May 10, 2009 3:51 am

titi wrote:Hey... i've just tried to enter RD but it couldn't completely load... and I think I saw that some people comment or am I wrong... is the site really working as usual?.. like i'd told u it didn't completely load so I don't know
    The RD forum isn't working right now.
    Rihanna daily site is working for me but yesterday it wasn't.
    titi
    titi

Post  titi Sun May 10, 2009 3:58 am

oh..... so it was working for you and u could comment?
    GIRLICIOUS

Post  GIRLICIOUS Sun May 10, 2009 4:06 am

titi wrote:oh..... so it was working for you and u could comment?
    No comments are closed.
    And it say this on a post.
    UPDATE: Due to website overload we’ve decided to turn down our forum and comments. It will be back later today. For now you can visit our temporary forum at rihannadaily.forumotion.net Sorry for all the trouble.
    titi
    titi

Post  titi Sun May 10, 2009 4:09 am

oh ok... tnks girlicious.... hope the site works for me when it gets back to normal
    Lnab
    Lnab

Post  Lnab Sun May 10, 2009 4:14 am

YES! it is hard being a stan....

BUT, I can truly say i was disappointed,Scared,angry,puzzle all at the same time my first reaction was "CHRIS BROWN!" lol sorry to all the other chris brown fans i am a fan of his too, if it was the other way around i'd say it was rihanna who leaked them no offense lol

Anyway i could only imagine how long rihanna is gonna go into hiding.....
    titi
    titi

Post  titi Sun May 10, 2009 4:17 am

I hope she doesn't hide.... I don't think she will..... but if she does I hope is not for long, she has an album coming out
    umbrella-ella-ey
    umbrella-ella-ey

Post  umbrella-ella-ey Sun May 10, 2009 7:03 am

it's hard especially in times like this but all you need is blast Rihanna in your speakers and you're back poppin' into stan mode lmao Cool
    deliciousexquisite
    deliciousexquisite

Post  deliciousexquisite Sun May 10, 2009 7:42 am

someone please post the YouTube video of Kat Williams talking about haters .
    GIRLICIOUS

Post  GIRLICIOUS Sun May 10, 2009 7:45 am

deliciousexquisite wrote:someone please post the YouTube video of Kat Williams talking about haters .
    This one? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxxPLDZnqwA Laughing
    Angie

Post  Angie Sun May 10, 2009 8:08 pm

Rihanna is not hoe - she did that in her household/hotel. As I sed before she didn't do it for the public someone was jus too fast and I hope they find out whodid it.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:27 pm