Rihanna Interactive - Temporary Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GO to RihannaForums.com !!

+14
SEXPOT JESS .
kenyanpebbles
MissTJay
Mike.
Lnab
demmi
n i k k i
GIRLICIOUS
Sandra
mimaa
ishmarsha
Amy-RWA
megxo
lauren--x
18 posters

*bounces off every wall in the house*

demmi

*bounces off every wall in the house* - Page 2 Empty Re: *bounces off every wall in the house*

Post  demmi Mon May 25, 2009 9:07 pm

If she and Shontelle do Roll to night it will be my dream come true.

I have the vid on my ipod.
    n i k k i
    n i k k i

*bounces off every wall in the house* - Page 2 Empty Re: *bounces off every wall in the house*

Post  n i k k i Mon May 25, 2009 9:13 pm

I love that song.
    Roll. What happened
    to J-Status?
    Lnab
    Lnab

Post  Lnab Mon May 25, 2009 9:15 pm

i doubt rihanna gonna perform

But i would love to see roll it gyal there if never perform it together just like her and sean didn't perform break it off i LOVE THAT SHIT
    Mike.
    Mike.

Post  Mike. Mon May 25, 2009 9:25 pm

god i hope so :O
    mimaa
    mimaa

Post  mimaa Mon May 25, 2009 9:55 pm

GIRLICIOUS wrote:
    mimaa wrote:ohhhhh hopefully she performs thereeeee!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy
    so excited
    LMFAO that aint gonna happen. I guarantee it.

lol!
    well a girl can dream rite...

Post  2190 Mon May 25, 2009 11:48 pm

Accorfing to teh gurl she not performin at beyonces concert but she will perform ata diff conceert tommorw night or sumthinn scratch
    MissTJay
    MissTJay

Post  MissTJay Mon May 25, 2009 11:58 pm

Beyonce is performing in London tonight and tomorrow.
    kenyanpebbles
    kenyanpebbles

Post  kenyanpebbles Tue May 26, 2009 1:30 am

Sandra wrote:Wtf? This is very hard to believe
    lmaooooooo
    right with you i'll blv it when it happens before the board curses out another artist
    SEXPOT JESS .

Post  SEXPOT JESS . Tue May 26, 2009 1:49 am

hahahaha @ lauren`s stanning .
    tongue

but hey it would be something to see her perform , Laughing
    Channy<3
    Channy<3

Post  Channy<3 Tue May 26, 2009 2:30 am

i don't want rih to perform with beyonce ..
    sorry lol ..

i just don't feel like hearing her stans mouth on the real .
    Rolling Eyes
    GIRLICIOUS

Post  GIRLICIOUS Tue May 26, 2009 2:37 am

I don't want Rih to perform at a Bee concert period. Not that I don't love Bee but her stans/fans are just too messy for that. never know with them. They may boo her.
    rosiemae

Post  rosiemae Tue May 26, 2009 3:18 am

GIRLICIOUS wrote:I don't want Rih to perform at a Bee concert period. Not that I don't love Bee but her stans/fans are just too messy for that. never know with them. They may boo her.

I like Beyonce too however I don't think she is performing with Beyonce but if she is it will be okay since it's in the UK. It's the American Beyonce stans that are nuts.
    n i k k i
    n i k k i

Post  n i k k i Tue May 26, 2009 3:21 am

[wonders if Bey stans went nuts
    when Bey called her very talented etc.]

She can perform with bey, them hoes won't
    say ish. That goes for US fans and any
    other fans that have something to say.
    rosiemae

Post  rosiemae Tue May 26, 2009 3:34 am

n i k k i wrote:[wonders if Bey stans went nuts
    when Bey called her very talented etc.]

She can perform with bey, them hoes won't
    say ish. That goes for US fans and any
    other fans that have something to say.

Beyonce said Rihanna is like family to her so they don't have a problem with one another. It's the stans, mainly the Beyonce stans that can't let it go.
    lauren--x
    lauren--x

Post  lauren--x Tue May 26, 2009 3:55 am

I don't even think Stans exist on the same level over here, she'd be okay, The UK loves her regardless of who they stan for most
    Channy<3
    Channy<3

Post  Channy<3 Tue May 26, 2009 3:56 am

now i think we all damn well know that beyonce didn't mean that shit ..
    Laughing

she ain't fool me ..
    BEYONCE IS GREEDY, she don't like somebody taking the spotlight away from her ..
    and please don't ask me how i know .. the list is too damn long ..

anyway .. enough of that .
    Fiyah

Post  Fiyah Tue May 26, 2009 4:27 am

If its true, I hope this isn't a stunt that Def Jam is using. They might my handling Beyonce as a crutch to get Rihanna's career started back well again. Personally, I think its too soon. How long have the pics been leaked, for 3 weeks? Rihanna needs at least one final month to recuperate from that drama, just as she was finally getting through with the Chris mess.

Its not my dream to see Rihanna and Beyonce do a duet, but I'll take it... I guess. I'm sure this is going to urk a lot of stans nerves (both Rihanna and Beyonce stans) since both of the group of crazies can't get along for ignorant, stubborn reasons when both ladies all in all respect each other. Anyway, I heard that Beyonce does You Don't Love Me (No No No) in her show. Maybe Rih and Bey can steam up some hotness for that or something.
    n i k k i
    n i k k i

Post  n i k k i Tue May 26, 2009 4:29 am

Channy<3 wrote:now i think we all damn well know that beyonce didn't mean that shit ..
    Laughing

she ain't fool me ..
    BEYONCE IS GREEDY, she don't like somebody taking the spotlight away from her ..

that list is 5 deep long.
    Kelly
    Michelle
    Farrah
    Letoya
    Tavia

Ol' up oh and Hudson [but hudson beat her lol]

Oh and Amerie.

Let me stop I like Bey.
    Channy<3
    Channy<3

Post  Channy<3 Tue May 26, 2009 4:30 am

@fiyah ..

WHAT ?!
    she performing my favorite rih song ?
    i .. i just can't take .. smh ..
    Shocked

Post  2190 Tue May 26, 2009 4:32 am

The girll who said this info later on said shes not performin wit rih but might be performin at a diff concertt.......
    Channy<3
    Channy<3

Post  Channy<3 Tue May 26, 2009 4:32 am

n i k k i wrote:
    Channy<3 wrote:now i think we all damn well know that beyonce didn't mean that shit ..
    Laughing

she ain't fool me ..

that list is 5 deep long.
    Kelly
    Michelle
    Farrah
    Letoya
    Tavia

Ol' up oh and Hudson [but hudson beat her lol]

Oh and Amerie.

Let me stop I like Bey.

SMH .. the HORROR !
    it's just so sad .. and sense the list is bad enough i won't add anymore names to it ..
    Laughing
    fiyah

Post  fiyah Tue May 26, 2009 4:39 am

@Channy<3

Technically the song isn't even Rihanna's, but I guess she has some claim to it since it was on her album. Beyonce did it justice. Its pretty sexy and island-style. She mixed it in with Baby Boy I think. I was very impressed. Check out some youtube footage.
    Channy<3
    Channy<3

Post  Channy<3 Tue May 26, 2009 4:51 am

uh .. yea .. i know ..
    but i like her version better ..

and oh .. i'm so happy for beyonce ..
    but i think i'll pass on the footage .
    Freshtodeath201
    Freshtodeath201

Post  Freshtodeath201 Tue May 26, 2009 5:10 am

From what I am understanding, Rihanna isn't even performing at the Beyonce show. Rumor has it she's performing somewhere totally different. Truthfully, I don't want her coming on stage at a Beyonce show just for the simple fact that I don't. It seems rather odd....just rather odd.

Post  2190 Tue May 26, 2009 5:12 am

Lol beyonce will not let her on her stage..not cuz she dosnt like her but cuz beyonce dosent share like that

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:24 pm