GO to RihannaForums.com !!

URGENT!!!! SEX TAPE TO BE RELEASED THIS WEEK!!!!!!!!

pop prin

URGENT!!!! SEX TAPE TO BE RELEASED THIS WEEK!!!!!!!! Empty URGENT!!!! SEX TAPE TO BE RELEASED THIS WEEK!!!!!!!!

Post  pop prin on Sun May 24, 2009 8:43 pm

This is coming from inside the Chris Brown camp – no names. But, I am hearing there is a Rihanna sex tape…kinda. It is my understanding that there was a video taken by why of a mobile phone, possibly an iphone. From what I understand, Chris is not in there, but a there is a naked Rihanna talking very naughty on the footage. I was told that the quality is poor, but you can identify it as Rihanna and she is nude or semi-nude. I will say that this sourced didn’t indicate of there was any intention of releasing such a video…only that they saw some of it. I will get a copy, so they say, if it does come out. We’ll see! Glad there’s not Brownie in that piece. Don’t need that in my life.

ur
    high

URGENT!!!! SEX TAPE TO BE RELEASED THIS WEEK!!!!!!!! Empty Re: URGENT!!!! SEX TAPE TO BE RELEASED THIS WEEK!!!!!!!!

Post  high on Sun May 24, 2009 8:44 pm

Dude you just scared the shit out me, this is from allhiphop.com so its probably not true

Last edited by high on Sun May 24, 2009 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
    high

URGENT!!!! SEX TAPE TO BE RELEASED THIS WEEK!!!!!!!! Empty Re: URGENT!!!! SEX TAPE TO BE RELEASED THIS WEEK!!!!!!!!

Post  high on Sun May 24, 2009 8:45 pm

Gotdammit you got me shaken and shit
    kenyanpebbles
    kenyanpebbles

Post  kenyanpebbles on Sun May 24, 2009 8:49 pm

sex tape my ass
    n i k k i
    n i k k i

Post  n i k k i on Sun May 24, 2009 8:56 pm

LMAO. I lost all cred with ic since
    that one dude faked a rih sex tape.
    MissTJay
    MissTJay

Post  MissTJay on Sun May 24, 2009 8:57 pm

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Guest fail!
    DrmKpr
    DrmKpr

Post  DrmKpr on Sun May 24, 2009 8:58 pm

pop prin wrote:This is coming from inside the Chris Brown camp – no names. But, I am hearing there is a Rihanna sex tape…kinda. It is my understanding that there was a video taken by why of a mobile phone, possibly an iphone. From what I understand, Chris is not in there, but a there is a naked Rihanna talking very naughty on the footage. I was told that the quality is poor, but you can identify it as Rihanna and she is nude or semi-nude. I will say that this sourced didn’t indicate of there was any intention of releasing such a video…only that they saw some of it. I will get a copy, so they say, if it does come out. We’ll see! Glad there’s not Brownie in that piece. Don’t need that in my life.

ur

scratch scratch scratch

I'm smelling something and it starts with bull and ends with sh*t... everything in this post/snippet contradicts itself.... there's a sex tape but then again it's not... she naked but then again she's not... it's coming out next week but then again there's no intention of releasing it.... this right here is why we need to get the hell up off this board.... too many randoms up on her posting nonsense...
    Oana
    Oana

Post  Oana on Sun May 24, 2009 9:01 pm

i really dont care anymore
    she is succesful anyway
    Dami

Post  Dami on Sun May 24, 2009 9:01 pm

i personally think that there is probably a tape they look like real freaks lol. but i think if someone actually had a copy of it it would have been released by now. i really dont think we will see any sort of tape
    n i k k i
    n i k k i

Post  n i k k i on Sun May 24, 2009 9:02 pm

And you know this.
    Next.
    ~dtp~
    ~dtp~

Post  ~dtp~ on Sun May 24, 2009 9:04 pm

psh
    deliciousexquisite
    deliciousexquisite

Post  deliciousexquisite on Sun May 24, 2009 9:09 pm

SIGH
    kenyanpebbles
    kenyanpebbles

Post  kenyanpebbles on Sun May 24, 2009 9:11 pm

why are you so paranoid afro
    high

Post  high on Sun May 24, 2009 9:17 pm

you worry bout the wrong things the wrong things
    Freshtodeath201
    Freshtodeath201

Post  Freshtodeath201 on Sun May 24, 2009 9:18 pm

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOO!! I am so sick of these guests!

WHEN IS RIHANNA INTERACTIVE COMING BACK?
    Channy<3
    Channy<3

Post  Channy<3 on Sun May 24, 2009 9:23 pm

kenyanpebbles wrote:sex tape my ass
    GIRLICIOUS

Post  GIRLICIOUS on Sun May 24, 2009 9:33 pm

Rolling Eyes Don't believe it.
    deliciousexquisite
    deliciousexquisite

Post  deliciousexquisite on Sun May 24, 2009 9:43 pm

Freshtodeath201 wrote:
    WHEN IS RIHANNA INTERACTIVE COMING BACK?

SERIOUSLY!?
    ishmarsha
    ishmarsha

Post  ishmarsha on Sun May 24, 2009 9:52 pm

*walks in casually and walks rite back out*
    n i k k i
    n i k k i

Post  n i k k i on Sun May 24, 2009 9:53 pm

I know.
    I mean honestly who picked for this
    to be the temp. I mean why not
    invisionfree or something where
    ppl must log in in order to participate.
    miguellopez

Post  miguellopez on Sun May 24, 2009 10:19 pm

so if chris brown is not in it, then he is tryin to sabotage rihanna. i find it strange that a sex tape only has rihanna and not chris brown.
    high

Post  high on Sun May 24, 2009 10:21 pm

Maybe she sent it to him, while they were apart. Miguel i dont think this is true so dont waste your time getting worked up
    Lnab
    Lnab

Post  Lnab on Sun May 24, 2009 10:32 pm

STOP! with the sex tape shit if there is one i hope it fucking comes out already
    Lnab
    Lnab

Post  Lnab on Sun May 24, 2009 10:38 pm

I mean do these people wanna see Chris Penis and Rihanna's Vagina that bad, STOP TALKING ABOUT IT.

I can't wait til when rihanna's single/new album comes out give them something better to talk about {SMDH}
    GIRLICIOUS

Post  GIRLICIOUS on Sun May 24, 2009 11:05 pm

scratch "pop prin" don't you only post when it's about a Rih nude/sextape? If my memory serves me right...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:01 pm