GO to RihannaForums.com !!

sorry to bring this up again,but for som reason ...

megxo
    megxo

sorry to bring this up again,but for som reason ... Empty sorry to bring this up again,but for som reason ...

Post  megxo on Sun May 24, 2009 5:13 am

IGNORE THE POSTT!!

Last edited by megxo on Sun May 24, 2009 5:53 am; edited 1 time in total
    high

sorry to bring this up again,but for som reason ... Empty Re: sorry to bring this up again,but for som reason ...

Post  high on Sun May 24, 2009 5:20 am

I dont think they were caused by a fist but by something else cause they look identical and thats hard to do with your fist. I think she hit her head of the dash board or the window or something.
    megxo
    megxo

sorry to bring this up again,but for som reason ... Empty Re: sorry to bring this up again,but for som reason ...

Post  megxo on Sun May 24, 2009 5:22 am

high wrote:I dont think they were caused by a fist but by something else cause they look identical and thats hard to do with your fist. I think she hit her head of the dash board or the window or something.

oh right :[ thankss....just curoiuss!
    ThaDon

Post  ThaDon on Sun May 24, 2009 5:32 am

high wrote:I dont think they were caused by a fist but by something else cause they look identical and thats hard to do with your fist. I think she hit her head of the dash board or the window or something.

SHE????? you sound like an asshole high, perhaps maybe you are an asshole.. do you fart when you speak? scratch
    high

Post  high on Sun May 24, 2009 5:33 am

Well thats just my opnion but its hard to believe he did that with his fist cause they are the same size and everything.
    high

Post  high on Sun May 24, 2009 5:34 am

ThaDon wrote:

SHE????? you sound like an asshole high, perhaps maybe you are an asshole.. do you fart when you speak? scratch

WTF are you talking about yeah she hit her head off something, whether or not he was the cause of her hitting her head off something, who knows. But I dont think they were cause by fist
    kenyanpebbles
    kenyanpebbles

Post  kenyanpebbles on Sun May 24, 2009 5:35 am

oh lawd rihanna fought herself, chris ran away
    end of story can we now move on thankyou
    you really should have thought twice before posting this now you jus sprung up the most annoying people on the board including the shy hater
    Channy<3
    Channy<3

Post  Channy<3 on Sun May 24, 2009 5:39 am

Laughing
    megxo
    megxo

Post  megxo on Sun May 24, 2009 5:50 am

sorryyy i knew this would happen just wanted tooo know!! can u delete post?
    high

Post  high on Sun May 24, 2009 5:51 am

Yeah I think so
    Freshtodeath201
    Freshtodeath201

Post  Freshtodeath201 on Sun May 24, 2009 6:51 am

Is it really? LMFAOOOOOOOO!!!

Meh.....whatever!
    high

Post  high on Sun May 24, 2009 7:12 am

I have never seen it done have you. I have seen someone with knots on their head from being hit but not like that. They look identical to me.
    miguellopez

Post  miguellopez on Sun May 24, 2009 7:21 am

kenyanpebbles wrote:oh lawd rihanna fought herself, chris ran away
    end of story can we now move on thankyou
    you really should have thought twice before posting this now you jus sprung up the most annoying people on the board including the shy hater

u r right, rihanna fought herself, chris ran away, and rihrih doesnt have two felonies and a case against california. wow, wat a contradiction.

btw, how de hell dat high character get back on dis board?
    high

Post  high on Sun May 24, 2009 7:22 am

Where the hell you been miguel

I think they were being sarcastic
    miguellopez

Post  miguellopez on Sun May 24, 2009 7:24 am

high wrote:Where the hell you been miguel

btw, wouldn't it be hard to believe that chris slammed her head into the window or dashboard? or u prefer to believe that the window or dashboard hit rihanna.

i done wid this case.
    miguellopez

Post  miguellopez on Sun May 24, 2009 7:25 am

high wrote:Where the hell you been miguel

I think they were being sarcastic

i was bein sarcastic as well.
    high

Post  high on Sun May 24, 2009 7:27 am

Oh well I thought you were serious, my bad

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:53 pm