GO to RihannaForums.com !!

Could this be the official start of kanyanna?! omg.

Princess
    Princess

Could this be the official start of kanyanna?!  omg. - Page 2 Empty Re: Could this be the official start of kanyanna?! omg.

Post  Princess on Sun May 24, 2009 1:13 am

I think there just good friends....hes said before he sees her as like a little sister, it would be abit strange if he then started f*ckin that little sister.

Anyways I'm happy if shes happy, happiness makes great music
    ishmarsha
    ishmarsha

Could this be the official start of kanyanna?!  omg. - Page 2 Empty Re: Could this be the official start of kanyanna?! omg.

Post  ishmarsha on Sun May 24, 2009 1:14 am

Princess wrote:I think there just good friends....hes said before he sees her as like a little sister, it would be abit strange if he then started f*ckin that little sister.

lol yea rih use to say that about the dude with the pic panties on his head. Wink not that im implyin they are together or whateva.
    Freshtodeath201
    Freshtodeath201

Post  Freshtodeath201 on Sun May 24, 2009 1:16 am

So now the Drake story is dead.

Kanye story here we come.
    MissTJay
    MissTJay

Post  MissTJay on Sun May 24, 2009 1:16 am

ishmarsha wrote:
    Princess wrote:I think there just good friends....hes said before he sees her as like a little sister, it would be abit strange if he then started f*ckin that little sister.

lol yea rih use to say that about the dude with the pic panties on his head. Wink not that im implyin they are together or whateva.

DEATH!! I was gonna say that, but there's too much random mentioning of Flashdance already. geek
    high

Post  high on Sun May 24, 2009 1:20 am

Thats not fair cause rih got trapped into that one, he asked if they were best friends like boyfriend and girlfriend or if they were bestfriend like brother and sister she wasnt going to say like boyfriend and girlfriend
    demmi

Post  demmi on Sun May 24, 2009 2:13 am

With all the guys she is being set up with when she starts going out with any one nobody is going to know if to beleive it or not. LOL

Hmmm maybe that's what she is after. LOL
    rosiemae

Post  rosiemae on Sun May 24, 2009 3:31 am

Lnab wrote:
    rosiemae wrote:
    Lnab wrote:Poor girl can't find god....

How many fucking apartments she gonna buy then sell this is THREE so far she has been moving all over the place...which is understandable noting she IS a foreignor i dont think she's EVER gonna find home... i feel sorry for her....

She narrowed now the choices to NEW YORK and LA.... she said she didn't know where to move to so i think she may give New York a try she's been in LA for a while now... she gonna buy/Rent an apartment AGAIN, or if she is POSISTIVE she is not going back to LA which i think she IS.. she is a LA kinda girl she'll buy a house in NEW YORK then....

She should stay in NY. New York needs Rihanna.

Well i kinda like LA for her..... San Diego maybe.... the hollywood hills is CRAZY she dont need to go back there...

Rihanna is a fashion icon and a fashion icon needs to be in the center of the fashion universe that's why I say NYC all the way.
    Princess
    Princess

Post  Princess on Sun May 24, 2009 5:48 am

LA is not a great place, its full of people who talk la la and have coke for breakfeast. If rihanna was an actress it would make more sense her living there but shes a singer/fashion icon so I think she'd be better off in NY I'd love to go to there shes lucky to be able to afford to buy an apartment, wish I could Crying or Very sad
    high

Post  high on Sun May 24, 2009 5:50 am

Yeah LA is not a good place to live, well maybe not LA but HOLLYWOOD is not a good place to be.
    TakeABow2
    TakeABow2

Post  TakeABow2 on Sun May 24, 2009 5:30 pm

GIRLICIOUS wrote:
    2190 wrote:This wil be media fake outs TOP story tommorow

I hate how the media is trying to create rih into a hoe

Everytime i read comments on blogs and shittt i read..." she gets around"" people belive the shitt too.

pale I hate it too and their succeeding at it. I really wish her publicist would start shooting down some of these stories because people are really feeding into the "Rihanna sleeps with everyone" stories. It's not good to be portrayed as a hoe. I understand them not wanting to speak on whatshisface but these stories about her being with all these different guys are getting out of hand.

+1

I understand that they don't want Rih's name linked to CB in any way, but having her linked to every Tom, Dick and Harry isn't good either. They don't have to shoot down every rumor but something every now and again would be nice. Her PR sucks!

Last edited by TakeABow2 on Sun May 24, 2009 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : punctuation)
    Freshtodeath201
    Freshtodeath201

Post  Freshtodeath201 on Sun May 24, 2009 5:39 pm

Shit, sorry to say this but I'd rather her be linked to him than all of these different guys. In all reality people just don't care anymore, the case don't even get as much coverage as it did when it first started. Being linked to one regardless of the circumstances>all of these different men. I don't know who is doing it, but if it's Def Jam they seriously needs to stop.
    lauren--x
    lauren--x

Post  lauren--x on Sun May 24, 2009 6:52 pm

I still think Rih should live over here 4 a bit!
    GIRLICIOUS

Post  GIRLICIOUS on Sun May 24, 2009 7:44 pm

Daniel wrote:
    Could this be the official start of kanyanna?!  omg. - Page 2 1zpjgwn
    This pic is sooo cute. I love you
    deliciousexquisite
    deliciousexquisite

Post  deliciousexquisite on Sun May 24, 2009 10:14 pm

LMFAO!
    are you on ONTD ?
    GURRRL!
    Princess
    Princess

Post  Princess on Mon May 25, 2009 3:05 am

I hate how the media always puts down women. Its disgusting what happened to equality, rihanna's is supposably been seen hanging out with two guys then all of a sudden she a hoes that sleeps around. Theres so many celebrity guys who are seen out & about with different girls (a.k.a f*ck buddies) everyday of week and the media cheers it on like its a good thing but then when its a girl its like nooooo she a hoooooeeeeee its SEXISM its so f*cking frustrating
    deliciousexquisite
    deliciousexquisite

Post  deliciousexquisite on Mon May 25, 2009 6:33 am

GIRLICIOUS wrote:
    Daniel wrote:
    Could this be the official start of kanyanna?!  omg. - Page 2 1zpjgwn
    This pic is sooo cute. I love you

i agree..
    i adore them both.
    even if he is a 'cocky asshole' and she is a 'talent-less twat'
    Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:13 pm