GO to RihannaForums.com !!

Could this be the official start of kanyanna?! omg.

Daniel

Could this be the official start of kanyanna?!  omg. Empty Could this be the official start of kanyanna?! omg.

Post  Daniel on Sat May 23, 2009 9:55 pm

RiRi Goes To Kanye West's Apartment

Could this be the official start of kanyanna?!  omg. 693zmx
    she left with different clothes on. hmmm.
    Could this be the official start of kanyanna?!  omg. 21mzsi0
    could this be the official start of kanyanna?! omg.
    Could this be the official start of kanyanna?!  omg. 1zpjgwn
    high

Could this be the official start of kanyanna?!  omg. Empty Re: Could this be the official start of kanyanna?! omg.

Post  high on Sat May 23, 2009 10:12 pm

1: Kanye isnt in NY
    2:RIhanna is like his little sister
    3: Hell no
    n i k k i
    n i k k i

Could this be the official start of kanyanna?!  omg. Empty Re: Could this be the official start of kanyanna?! omg.

Post  n i k k i on Sat May 23, 2009 10:15 pm

It don't have to be romantically.
    I mean Kayanna as in friends.

Like Chad Boss [Bow and Chris]

Yeah I have a feeling we'd be
    seeing a lot of Ye.

As a friend though. Until Amber's
    out the picture I will say otherwise.
    cj21

Post  cj21 on Sat May 23, 2009 10:20 pm

no disrespect but i honestly think people need to stop linking rihanna with every man she comes into contact with

i mean bossip even tried to imply she has something going on with her bodyguard, the media needs to stop trying to portray her as a weak ass ho who needs a man

and this was posted already
    Channy<3
    Channy<3

Post  Channy<3 on Sat May 23, 2009 10:31 pm

oh ?!
    but i thought she went wit drake though ?

hmm .. kanye won't be happy ..
    GIRLICIOUS

Post  GIRLICIOUS on Sat May 23, 2009 10:33 pm

n i k k i wrote:It don't have to be romantically.

seeing a lot of Ye.

I agree.
    * "Until When Amber's out the picture I will may say otherwise."
    ~dtp~
    ~dtp~

Post  ~dtp~ on Sat May 23, 2009 10:58 pm

wooo and so?
    kenyanpebbles
    kenyanpebbles

Post  kenyanpebbles on Sat May 23, 2009 11:02 pm

cj21 wrote:no disrespect but i honestly think people need to stop linking rihanna with every man she comes into contact with
    YUP
    n i k k i
    n i k k i

Post  n i k k i on Sat May 23, 2009 11:03 pm

GIRLICIOUS wrote:
    n i k k i wrote:It don't have to be romantically.

seeing a lot of Ye.

I agree.
    * "Until When Amber's out the picture I will may say otherwise."

Girl yes.
    Thanks.
    demmi

Post  demmi on Sat May 23, 2009 11:14 pm

They would make an interesting couple. There would never be a dull moment for sure. LOL
    Lnab
    Lnab

Post  Lnab on Sat May 23, 2009 11:17 pm

Poor girl can't find god....

How many fucking apartments she gonna buy then sell this is THREE so far she has been moving all over the place...which is understandable noting she IS a foreignor i dont think she's EVER gonna find home... i feel sorry for her....

She narrowed now the choices to NEW YORK and LA.... she said she didn't know where to move to so i think she may give New York a try she's been in LA for a while now... she gonna buy/Rent an apartment AGAIN, or if she is POSISTIVE she is not going back to LA which i think she IS.. she is a LA kinda girl she'll buy a house in NEW YORK then....
    rosiemae

Post  rosiemae on Sat May 23, 2009 11:21 pm

Lnab wrote:Poor girl can't find god....

How many fucking apartments she gonna buy then sell this is THREE so far she has been moving all over the place...which is understandable noting she IS a foreignor i dont think she's EVER gonna find home... i feel sorry for her....

She narrowed now the choices to NEW YORK and LA.... she said she didn't know where to move to so i think she may give New York a try she's been in LA for a while now... she gonna buy/Rent an apartment AGAIN, or if she is POSISTIVE she is not going back to LA which i think she IS.. she is a LA kinda girl she'll buy a house in NEW YORK then....

She should stay in NY. New York needs Rihanna.
    Lnab
    Lnab

Post  Lnab on Sat May 23, 2009 11:22 pm

demmi wrote:They would make an interesting couple. There would never be a dull moment for sure. LOL

for real never a dull moment LOL

Obnoxious+Bitchy= Fireworks

If you think the Rihanna and Chris saga was BAD Kanyanna gonna be worse, but he is OLDER which rihanna is fond of so.... but i dont think anything would blossom between then yet... we have to watch out when she turn 25 tho LMAO there just might be a kanyanna LMAO
    Lnab
    Lnab

Post  Lnab on Sat May 23, 2009 11:24 pm

rosiemae wrote:

Well i kinda like LA for her..... San Diego maybe.... the hollywood hills is CRAZY she dont need to go back there...
    GIRLICIOUS

Post  GIRLICIOUS on Sat May 23, 2009 11:37 pm

Lnab wrote:
    rosiemae wrote:

Well i kinda like LA for her..... San Diego maybe.... the hollywood hills is CRAZY she dont need to go back there...
    San Diego? I'm from there! but I don't think she would like it other than the beaches. It isn't the ideal place for someone young and relevant like her.She should stay in NYC the paps in LA are brutal and there is waaay more of them. Way worse than paps anywhere else. Regardless of where she's goes they are going to follow her but NYC paps do with a bit more of respect. LA paps purposely make going about celebs days harder to get more of a reaction. They follow them in their cars breaking traffic LAWS and sometimes causing car accidents. One of these days their foolishness is going to get someone seriously injured. They stay outside celbs houses all times of nights. I think the paps is one of the reasons why Rih hasn't went back to LA still. Also the last time she was NYC there was a set of pics where they said she was house hunting so I think maybe she my be getting a place and living there for a while.
    Lnab
    Lnab

Post  Lnab on Sun May 24, 2009 12:13 am

Ok i get what your saying...

But like bajans say {NY} is to local for her... she would only move there if she is FORCED to.
    high

Post  high on Sun May 24, 2009 12:18 am

I dont understand why anyone unless your an actress or you were born there would want to live in LA. Its to much drama, to much drinking, to many drugs.

Post  2190 on Sun May 24, 2009 12:30 am

This wil be media fake outs TOP story tommorow

I hate how the media is trying to create rih into a hoe

Everytime i read comments on blogs and shittt i read..." she gets around"" people belive the shitt too.
    demmi

Post  demmi on Sun May 24, 2009 12:38 am

high wrote:I dont understand why anyone unless your an actress or you were born there would want to live in LA. Its to much drama, to much drinking, to many drugs.

yes way too much fun and hip for Ri. LOL
    Channy<3
    Channy<3

Post  Channy<3 on Sun May 24, 2009 12:39 am

@2190 ..

don't they though .. it's sad too ..
    her camp needs to start putting out statements saying ..
    " no rihanna is not dating this person or this person "

because the longer she's silent .. the more the media is going to hook her up with EVERYBODY ..
    smh ..

ughh .. fuck this court shit ..
    thursday betta be the fuckin end of this .. 4 dates too much .
    GIRLICIOUS

Post  GIRLICIOUS on Sun May 24, 2009 12:41 am

2190 wrote:This wil be media fake outs TOP story tommorow

I hate how the media is trying to create rih into a hoe

Everytime i read comments on blogs and shittt i read..." she gets around"" people belive the shitt too.

pale I hate it too and their succeeding at it. I really wish her publicist would start shooting down some of these stories because people are really feeding into the "Rihanna sleeps with everyone" stories. It's not good to be portrayed as a hoe. I understand them not wanting to speak on whatshisface but these stories about her being with all these different guys are getting out of hand.

Post  2190 on Sun May 24, 2009 12:44 am

serioulsy WTF happened to rihanna PR?
    GIRLICIOUS

Post  GIRLICIOUS on Sun May 24, 2009 12:46 am

IDK but they need to start doing their job!
    Channy<3
    Channy<3

Post  Channy<3 on Sun May 24, 2009 12:46 am

they don't even do chris like that ..
    he was spotted with what ?
    two girls so far since this supposed break up and she's been dating the whole damn industry ..
    ughh .. they always do the girl dirty ..

and since everybody pretty much believes rih and drake are an item ..
    rumors of her leaving kanye's apartment aren't gonna sit well ..
    she'll really be a hoe then ..
    high

Post  high on Sun May 24, 2009 12:47 am

demmi wrote:
    high wrote:I dont understand why anyone unless your an actress or you were born there would want to live in LA. Its to much drama, to much drinking, to many drugs.

yes way too much fun and hip for Ri. LOL

I not saying she shouldnt have fun but people get wrapped up in LA partying every night isnt a good thing, then you start trying different things and its all bad. She should stay in NY or if she lives in California she shouldnt live near LA

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:25 pm