GO to RihannaForums.com !!

FIERCE!!!! JUST FIERCE!!

Lnab
    Lnab

FIERCE!!!! JUST FIERCE!! - Page 3 Empty Re: FIERCE!!!! JUST FIERCE!!

Post  Lnab on Sat May 23, 2009 11:51 pm

ThaDon wrote:
    high wrote:
    ThaDon wrote:
    high wrote:Well chris has the most money out of the three, I think maybe ryan has more but i dont think so

so? Rihanna has more money than all those three suckas together

Well maybe ryan and drake. Cause chris has around the same amount of money as rih does. But I think ryan writes for other people and that where the money really is so..idk. But rih needs someone who can make her happy.

are you fuckin serious? count the worldwide record sales that prick chris brown doesnt even sell as close as Rihanna, not to mention his career is an epic fail now... shit the jonas brothers sell more than him hes so pitiful

BTW he aint even a worldwide artist, so yeah he is pathetic

Ok

As a fan of Both... i will say this

PRODUCING EARNS MORE PERIOD neither rihanna or Chris can produce..

Rihanna co-wrote on Both MOTS and AGLM she is didn't on GGGB which she missed out on fucking MILLIONS she probally didn't know the album would do soo good so anyhow.... Chris "CO-WRITES" as well im tired of ppl saying he WROTE songs by HIMSELF if he did his name would be FIRST, sometimes he takes all the credit {kinda like what pharrell does with Neptunes} i dont like that, but anyhow the two both get monies from Co-writing...

Now singles yes rihanna sold MUCH more... she also has MORE albums than him and after she pays out the Producers and Writers, label etc she should have a good chump of change not as much as she could if she PRODUCED, just like chris...

All i'm trying to say is that BOTH Rihanna and Chris should have alot more money than they actually do, the reason why RAPPERS make more money than singers is because they basically produce or an write most of their sh*t.

CASE CLOSED...

On the level or Both their careers

Both Rihanna and Chris should have around 50 million which they don't.....

I can't be Completely sure but My "SOURCES" had mention rihanna having around 30 million and Chris having double digits millions all well some thing like 23 - 25 etc couldn't be sure... dont quote me on it. lol

Did i mention rihanna has businesses running but won't tell you exactly what? lol

As i mention already Rihanna is REALLY cheap she may dress expensive but she is really cheap which is a good and bad thing... LOL Chris on the other hand loves to slurge... on jewelery and Cars
    Lnab
    Lnab

Post  Lnab on Sat May 23, 2009 11:57 pm

actually she could look better {I HATE THE HAIR}, Dont eat me y'all but she was much prettier/sexier when def jam was so called {Controlling} her, y'all can't lie either i haven't said rihanna was gorgeous in a LONG ASS time she definately not UGLY but she could be prettier/sexier, even my mom who is a BEYONCE stan even said rihanna was more beautiful than beyonce but now beyonce takes the crown.

My mom is always comparing Bey and rih i hate that sh8t i'm like mom YOU TOO lol.
    GIRLICIOUS

Post  GIRLICIOUS on Sun May 24, 2009 12:05 am

Rolling Eyes Whatever. study
    Lnab
    Lnab

Post  Lnab on Sun May 24, 2009 12:09 am

LOL @ girlicious what are you u reading there? LMAO
    GIRLICIOUS

Post  GIRLICIOUS on Sun May 24, 2009 12:12 am

Lnab wrote:LOL @ girlicious what are you u reading there? LMAO
    LOL! Rihanna interviews/articles. I gotta find my fix of positivity about Rih somewhere and it sure aint on this board right now. Laughing
    high

Post  high on Sun May 24, 2009 12:13 am

Thats why when rih got the plaque from def jam I know something was wrong cause I know her single sales are way higher than 12 million cause, chris single sales worldwide is like 20 million. Jess posted the numbers on the runboard
    high

Post  high on Sun May 24, 2009 12:15 am

I like rihs eyemake-up in the pics with the dress. I think this and when she was wearing the all white is her best looks this week.
    Channy<3
    Channy<3

Post  Channy<3 on Sun May 24, 2009 12:34 am

Lnab wrote:actually she could look better {I HATE THE HAIR}, Dont eat me y'all but she was much prettier/sexier when def jam was so called {Controlling} her, y'all can't lie either i haven't said rihanna was gorgeous in a LONG ASS time she definately not UGLY but she could be prettier/sexier, even my mom who is a BEYONCE stan even said rihanna was more beautiful than beyonce but now beyonce takes the crown.

My mom is always comparing Bey and rih i hate that sh8t i'm like mom YOU TOO lol.

DEATH ..
    Laughing

she liked her better with the weave in other words ..
    you too ..

but i think she's gorgeous either way ..
    how she was then and how she is now ..
    Channy<3
    Channy<3

Post  Channy<3 on Sun May 24, 2009 12:43 am

Lnab wrote:
    ThaDon wrote:
    high wrote:
    ThaDon wrote:
    high wrote:Well chris has the most money out of the three, I think maybe ryan has more but i dont think so

so? Rihanna has more money than all those three suckas together

Well maybe ryan and drake. Cause chris has around the same amount of money as rih does. But I think ryan writes for other people and that where the money really is so..idk. But rih needs someone who can make her happy.

are you fuckin serious? count the worldwide record sales that prick chris brown doesnt even sell as close as Rihanna, not to mention his career is an epic fail now... shit the jonas brothers sell more than him hes so pitiful

BTW he aint even a worldwide artist, so yeah he is pathetic

Ok

As a fan of Both... i will say this

PRODUCING EARNS MORE PERIOD neither rihanna or Chris can produce..

Rihanna co-wrote on Both MOTS and AGLM she is didn't on GGGB which she missed out on fucking MILLIONS she probally didn't know the album would do soo good so anyhow.... Chris "CO-WRITES" as well im tired of ppl saying he WROTE songs by HIMSELF if he did his name would be FIRST, sometimes he takes all the credit {kinda like what pharrell does with Neptunes} i dont like that, but anyhow the two both get monies from Co-writing...

Now singles yes rihanna sold MUCH more... she also has MORE albums than him and after she pays out the Producers and Writers, label etc she should have a good chump of change not as much as she could if she PRODUCED, just like chris...

All i'm trying to say is that BOTH Rihanna and Chris should have alot more money than they actually do, the reason why RAPPERS make more money than singers is because they basically produce or an write most of their sh*t.

CASE CLOSED...

On the level or Both their careers

Both Rihanna and Chris should have around 50 million which they don't.....

I can't be Completely sure but My "SOURCES" had mention rihanna having around 30 million and Chris having double digits millions all well some thing like 23 - 25 etc couldn't be sure... dont quote me on it. lol

Did i mention rihanna has businesses running but won't tell you exactly what? lol

As i mention already Rihanna is REALLY cheap she may dress expensive but she is really cheap which is a good and bad thing... LOL Chris on the other hand loves to slurge... on jewelery and Cars

oh and what is this so called business you speak of .. ?
    i'm curious to know .

and i kinda already figured rih was cheap lol ..
    i would be the same way also ..
    but i swear you wouldn't be able to tell the way rih nevers wears anything more than once ..
    but since the recession is affecting us all she's worn some shoes and jeans over again .. i've noticed lol ..
    no problem though .. some stuff i wanna see her wear again cause it was cute .
    ishmarsha
    ishmarsha

Post  ishmarsha on Sun May 24, 2009 12:46 am

what business she got? Surprised
    Freshtodeath201
    Freshtodeath201

Post  Freshtodeath201 on Sun May 24, 2009 12:52 am

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO @ High. Never fails to bring Chris's name into something. Candid's of Rihanna, still don't get where Chris comes in.
    MissTJay
    MissTJay

Post  MissTJay on Sun May 24, 2009 12:56 am

Freshtodeath201 wrote:LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO @ High. Never fails to bring Chris's name into something. Candid's of Rihanna, still don't get where Chris comes in.

SMH. For real. It's getting to be worse than Angie...
    high

Post  high on Sun May 24, 2009 1:03 am

I just said it was ironic how ryan was at dinner with rih, has a concert with drake and is recording with chris.
    Freshtodeath201
    Freshtodeath201

Post  Freshtodeath201 on Sun May 24, 2009 1:06 am

LMFAOOOO!! Uh.....and?

Candids of Rihanna, I still don't get where Chris comes in. (looks around for him in the pictures) Nope, no Chris. Do you see people mentioning her in those fan pictures with him? I think not. They are not siamese twins alright.
    high

Post  high on Sun May 24, 2009 1:09 am

Umm I know that, do you not see the connection. When rih was in the dress she was going to the 10AK place and ryan was there, ryan is with drake, and he is going to be with chris.I just think its ironic, I didnt mean to start a dicussion about it, damn.
    ishmarsha
    ishmarsha

Post  ishmarsha on Sun May 24, 2009 1:12 am

*searches msn for toya*

u need to answer me haha.
    Channy<3
    Channy<3

Post  Channy<3 on Sun May 24, 2009 1:21 am

BWHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAAA !
    umbrella-ella-ey
    umbrella-ella-ey

Post  umbrella-ella-ey on Sun May 24, 2009 12:21 pm

what this thread about again? Surprised

sorry I'm hella board.
    *walks off singing Paranoid*
    deliciousexquisite
    deliciousexquisite

Post  deliciousexquisite on Sun May 24, 2009 10:11 pm

she looks GREAT!
    Cool

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 23, 2019 4:15 pm