Rihanna Interactive - Temporary Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GO to RihannaForums.com !!

+18
Channy<3
~dtp~
heybuddy
SMCSML
tarshay
ishmarsha
Amy-RWA
lauren--x
TakeABow2
GIRLICIOUS
Lnab
cj21
MissTJay
feelfree
DrmKpr
Freshtodeath201
n i k k i
high
22 posters

Drake:Shout out to Briannna baby I love you

demmi

Drake:Shout out to Briannna baby I love you - Page 4 Empty Re: Drake:Shout out to Briannna baby I love you

Post  demmi Tue May 26, 2009 5:55 am

Anyone who hits Chris now is a coward because they know he can't hit them back because he is under a court order not to get into anything with anyone.

That would make them even worse than everyone is trying to make CB out to be.
    high

Drake:Shout out to Briannna baby I love you - Page 4 Empty Re: Drake:Shout out to Briannna baby I love you

Post  high Tue May 26, 2009 5:57 am

He doesnt have a bruise jess posted pics of chris on the runboard he doesnt have a bruise, unless it disappeared from one pic to another
    high

Post  high Tue May 26, 2009 6:04 am

Drake:Shout out to Briannna baby I love you - Page 4 Normal_361

It doesnt look like a bruise to me
    heybuddy
    heybuddy

Post  heybuddy Tue May 26, 2009 9:08 am

GIRLICIOUS wrote:Wow. Thanks for posting the pic rosiemae. His lip do look swollen too. I wonder how that happened.
    @ Channy aint NO way I could allow myself to go on a Chris fansite again. Shocked The one time I did the site updater person was calling Rih "Rihoenna"! Never again.

Chris sites scare me lmao. Too much lil girls going way too hard for him. I remember when someone said they hated us because we didn't bash Rih [insert eyeroll here] they called us the undercover rih site LOL whomp whomp! You should visit runboard Smile were cool. No Fenty bashin there's ppl there that don't like her however Chris gets more lash from us but its all fun and games lol. All we do is joke around all day lmao.

*prepares lame joke*

And yeah Drake hit him one punch and a kick from LA to Fl that boy is talented. Then he pointed at Rih & said you the you the best.

Get it. You the you the best? Very Happy
    demmi

Post  demmi Tue May 26, 2009 1:16 pm

I get it sha. LOL

(but lame joke)

Sha is right Runboard is cool sometimes I think they don't post enough about Chris. And they are usually unbias where Ri is concerned.(sometimes a little too unbias for a CB site)
    heybuddy
    heybuddy

Post  heybuddy Tue May 26, 2009 6:28 pm

I agree but he's been m.i.a. for the longest n she's everywhere lol and I guess people who don't like her just don't post there. Lol . And a lot of the times we all stay in the chat talking ... she gets knocked in there no hesitation lol ... but they still don't call her things like rihoeanna or whatever was said

Hopefully that changes well not the unbias part lol ... more chris stuff on the board, when that negro gets his behind out the studio. Anywho Ima start posting random stuff like when we talked about his net worth in the chat I turned that into a thread. I should make one about him being cheap lol

Btw that reminds me cavs n magic playin 2night & I feel the need to say MAGICS ALL THE WAY!
    TakeABow2
    TakeABow2

Post  TakeABow2 Tue May 26, 2009 6:37 pm

Magic? Go Cavs!!!Smile
    Freshtodeath201
    Freshtodeath201

Post  Freshtodeath201 Tue May 26, 2009 6:40 pm

TakeABow2 wrote:Magic? Go Cavs!!!Smile

Drake:Shout out to Briannna baby I love you - Page 4 Highfivebetch-728
    TakeABow2
    TakeABow2

Post  TakeABow2 Tue May 26, 2009 6:45 pm

*Dead*

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:49 pm