Rihanna Interactive - Temporary Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GO to RihannaForums.com !!

+18
Channy<3
~dtp~
heybuddy
SMCSML
tarshay
ishmarsha
Amy-RWA
lauren--x
TakeABow2
GIRLICIOUS
Lnab
cj21
MissTJay
feelfree
DrmKpr
Freshtodeath201
n i k k i
high
22 posters

Drake:Shout out to Briannna baby I love you

Freshtodeath201
    Freshtodeath201

Drake:Shout out to Briannna baby I love you - Page 2 Empty Re: Drake:Shout out to Briannna baby I love you

Post  Freshtodeath201 Fri May 22, 2009 5:35 pm

OK, I just watched the video again and I'm thinking this:

First of all the song is called "Every Girl" and it speaks about numerous types of women they like, and how they'll fuck the whole crew, and they're groupies. As you can hear he says "I wish I can fuck every girl in the world" in the video (that's in the song). I am thinking he said that shit simply because she's attractive. I Don't think it was on something personal or in reference to a relationship, I think he saw those pictures and expressed his internal thoughts. Jeremiah said her name in Birthday Sex...is she dealing with him?

I'm sure you've read about Busta Rhymes talking about how sexy the pictures are, and countless celebrities.

Also in the song they name many stars which includes:
    Sanaa Lathan
    Megan Good
    Angelina Jolie
    D. Woods
    Paris Hilton
    Miley Cirus

Also I still am not 100% on him saying Rihanna for the simple fact that Drake's verse is definitely talking about Brianna. I don't think Rihanna has to jump up and down to fit her ass in her pants.

The song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmhRIeo15sg
    TakeABow2
    TakeABow2

Drake:Shout out to Briannna baby I love you - Page 2 Empty Re: Drake:Shout out to Briannna baby I love you

Post  TakeABow2 Fri May 22, 2009 5:47 pm

Exactly what I was saying on the main site Olga. I haven't seen the video but him supposedly shouting out Rih's name days after the photos came out really isn't a big deal. Maybe it's just me. *shrugs*
    lauren--x
    lauren--x

Post  lauren--x Fri May 22, 2009 5:50 pm

ohhhh

and Lauren still doesn't care Smile
    MissTJay
    MissTJay

Post  MissTJay Fri May 22, 2009 6:22 pm

lauren--x wrote:ohhhh

and Lauren still doesn't care Smile

DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAD!!!
    lauren--x
    lauren--x

Post  lauren--x Fri May 22, 2009 6:29 pm

Lmaooo seriously girl I don't.

scratch

*goes back to pretending I can dance*
    Amy-RWA

Post  Amy-RWA Fri May 22, 2009 6:34 pm

^ lmao okkkkkkkkkkk, you finished skool now hun?

Brianna...Rihanna...meh who cares!

*Goes back to doin wot a bum does* woteva that is scratch
    ishmarsha
    ishmarsha

Post  ishmarsha Fri May 22, 2009 6:35 pm

hi lauren Sad DAMN ive been tryin to chat with u on msn for like also 3hrs now hahaha and my msn wouldnt let me! Shocked
    lauren--x
    lauren--x

Post  lauren--x Fri May 22, 2009 6:46 pm

what girl? does it say I;m online on msn ? =O

i was tryin 2 talk 2 u ALLLLL last night and it wouldn't let me!

heyyyy Amy yes it was soooo upsetting!! crying all day got a banging headache haha, prom tonight though so should be good =)
    Amy-RWA

Post  Amy-RWA Fri May 22, 2009 6:49 pm

Awwwwwww

Hope you have a lovely night at ur prom anyway hun Smile
    tarshay

Post  tarshay Fri May 22, 2009 6:50 pm

OH FOR GOODNESS SAKE HE IS SAYING BRIANNA!
    lauren--x
    lauren--x

Post  lauren--x Fri May 22, 2009 6:52 pm

thank youuuu!!

I'm deff gnna feel outta place every1 has had their hair and makeup done and I'm just doin mine meself haha RECESSION!!!!
    Amy-RWA

Post  Amy-RWA Fri May 22, 2009 6:54 pm

Lol so wot!

I'm sure you'll look just as good if not better (im sure you will) than everyone else there... =)
    ishmarsha
    ishmarsha

Post  ishmarsha Fri May 22, 2009 6:58 pm

lauren--x wrote:what girl? does it say I;m online on msn ? =O

i was tryin 2 talk 2 u ALLLLL last night and it wouldn't let me!

heyyyy Amy yes it was soooo upsetting!! crying all day got a banging headache haha, prom tonight though so should be good =)
    dead @ us having msn problems yes its saying ur online for the either morning sigh.
    lauren--x
    lauren--x

Post  lauren--x Fri May 22, 2009 7:03 pm

Lmao AMy I'm not Rihanna!!! impossible!!

I don't care though gonna have a blast =]

oh and btw lmfao in the leavers mass every1 got up and read poems and all my friends read out a poem about my table and it rhymed things like where we will all be in 10 years time and stuff and it was so funny they said things like

Ofcourse there's Nicola Allen who'll be in rehab when she's twenty
    Along with lauren who'll be in jail for stalking Rihanna Fenty.

LMAO
    lauren--x
    lauren--x

Post  lauren--x Fri May 22, 2009 7:03 pm

deead Marielle i havn't been on msn at all today!!!
    Amy-RWA

Post  Amy-RWA Fri May 22, 2009 7:08 pm

Lmao well I know ur obviously not Rihanna, i'd have defo packed up n come to live in one of ur 3 beds by now! lol

Hahaha poor Nicola, lmfaooo @ urs they are SO RIGHT haha I can totally see that happening!

And ur on msn now??? scratch
    SMCSML

Post  SMCSML Fri May 22, 2009 7:10 pm

DEAD @ this being on MTO.

It really does sound like Rihanna though. But yeah, he didn't even meet her yet when the concert happened. What a coincidence that his girlfriend's name sounds so much like Rihanna.
    ishmarsha
    ishmarsha

Post  ishmarsha Fri May 22, 2009 7:16 pm

lauren--x wrote:deead Marielle i havn't been on msn at all today!!!
    Surprised Surprised

Smile

Last edited by ishmarsha on Fri May 22, 2009 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
    heybuddy
    heybuddy

Post  heybuddy Fri May 22, 2009 7:16 pm

Surprised whattt I can't believe no one broke out in song here. *starts singing like I did on run & twitter*

Why are you soo paranoid so paranoid?

You worry bout the wrong things the wrong things.

HAVE FUN @ PROM LAUR!!
    Amy-RWA

Post  Amy-RWA Fri May 22, 2009 7:17 pm

Lmao @ whippin out the evidence Mari

Lauren id suggest changin ur password girl
    lauren--x
    lauren--x

Post  lauren--x Fri May 22, 2009 7:19 pm

DEEEEAD @ how barbadian your msn looks!!

and wtfff yes i just signed on msn but no1 was on so signed off... WTH girl lmfao!!!!!!!

thank u girlies xD
    ishmarsha
    ishmarsha

Post  ishmarsha Fri May 22, 2009 7:20 pm

*goes to delect the image*
    ~dtp~
    ~dtp~

Post  ~dtp~ Fri May 22, 2009 8:17 pm

it's lmao Brianna...he has song about her featuring Omarion called Bria's Interlude
    Rihab

Post  Rihab Fri May 22, 2009 11:23 pm

he saying RIHANNA! i dont hear brianna. it rihanna he saying.

MY MATCHMAKIN SKILLS WORK AGAIN!!! Very Happy
    high

Post  high Fri May 22, 2009 11:27 pm

Why would he love rihanna, he didnt even know her then or hang out with her then

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:44 pm