GO to RihannaForums.com !!

wtf bossip did rih kill ur cuzin or sumtn

gottaB

wtf bossip did rih kill ur cuzin or sumtn Empty wtf bossip did rih kill ur cuzin or sumtn

Post  gottaB on Wed May 20, 2009 2:30 am

Dangit girl, you’re looking worse and worse every day. Rihanna was seen on the streets of Manhattan last night, looking like an addict.
    Rihanna just touched down in Newark. Wonder where she’s been hiding these past few days. SMH

Pop the top for a look at her new steeze. Is she going to start robbin’ houses now?…
    lauren--x
    lauren--x

wtf bossip did rih kill ur cuzin or sumtn Empty Re: wtf bossip did rih kill ur cuzin or sumtn

Post  lauren--x on Wed May 20, 2009 2:35 am

yeah she robbed a bank.
    After that she downed 3 bottles of sambuca.

how cool is that?

they lame.
    kenyanpebbles
    kenyanpebbles

wtf bossip did rih kill ur cuzin or sumtn Empty Re: wtf bossip did rih kill ur cuzin or sumtn

Post  kenyanpebbles on Wed May 20, 2009 2:37 am

lol btw i posted this was too lazy to log on
    lauren--x
    lauren--x

Post  lauren--x on Wed May 20, 2009 2:58 am

lazyyyass Razz lmao hey girl.

worse and worse everyday though smh. so lame..
    kenyanpebbles
    kenyanpebbles

Post  kenyanpebbles on Wed May 20, 2009 3:04 am

heyyy bossip is jus one of those off and on they used to hate her like mad back in 06 then in 08 they showed her love now they are back to hating her how lame, hating someone when they'r on their low (even tho i dont think rihanna is at a low) and then loving them when they are on top there is a word for that, fickle
    Charles.TheHedgehog

Post  Charles.TheHedgehog on Wed May 20, 2009 3:15 am

A lot of people are fickle when it comes to Rihanna. Laughing
    Channy<3
    Channy<3

Post  Channy<3 on Wed May 20, 2009 3:17 am

hmm .. i wonder why ?
    she's like the only person that people like one day and then dislike the next ..
    what the hell is up wit that ?

oh well ..
    still a bad bitch .
    wtf bossip did rih kill ur cuzin or sumtn Dddmw6
    rosiemae

Post  rosiemae on Wed May 20, 2009 4:37 am

Bossip does not like anybody.
    TakeABow2
    TakeABow2

Post  TakeABow2 on Wed May 20, 2009 5:29 am

rosiemae wrote:Bossip does not like anybody.

Basically. I can't decide who's worse--Bossip with the non-stop hate or MTO with the non-stop lies.
    MissTJay
    MissTJay

Post  MissTJay on Wed May 20, 2009 5:33 am

TakeABow2 wrote:

Basically. I can't decide who's worse--Bossip with the non-stop hate or MTO with the non-stop lies.

I'm gonna say Bossip. I mean, at least I get a laugh from MTO. But Bossip just sounds like it was written by a bunch of GED program drop outs. No humor. No wit. Just crude ignorance.
    TakeABow2
    TakeABow2

Post  TakeABow2 on Wed May 20, 2009 6:21 am

MissTJay wrote:
    TakeABow2 wrote:

I'm gonna say Bossip. I mean, at least I get a laugh from MTO. But Bossip just sounds like it was written by a bunch of GED program drop outs. No humor. No wit. Just crude ignorance.

Hmmmm. You do have a point.
    SEXPOT JESS .

Post  SEXPOT JESS . on Thu May 21, 2009 12:08 am

lmfao , every blogsite has a bipolar relationship with rihanna .

the only ones that really dont speak negative on her is concreteloop & justjared .

the comments on justjared are a different story though , lol .
    Channy<3
    Channy<3

Post  Channy<3 on Thu May 21, 2009 12:25 am

lol .. justjared commenters are effin racist .. they really are ..
    the site is just sad .. well the people who comment anyway .
    lauren--x
    lauren--x

Post  lauren--x on Thu May 21, 2009 12:39 am

Yeah I never read comments on blogs.. I don't really visit any blogs unless linked here but yeh... when the disturbia on set pics leaked b4 the vid... i read the comments on justjared and wanted to jump through the screen and beat the shit out of all the ignant shitheads =)
    Channy<3
    Channy<3

Post  Channy<3 on Thu May 21, 2009 12:44 am

DEATHHHH lauren lol ..
    Laughing

why can i so imagine that though hehe ..
    but girl .. i feel youuuu ..
    them bitches all seem like they fat and ugly as hell and that's why they mad ..
    oh and i forgot to mention nerdy too ..

but they'll be alrite ..
    [ probably the same people going out there buying her singles and cds and shit . ]
    lol!
    lauren--x
    lauren--x

Post  lauren--x on Thu May 21, 2009 12:50 am

Lmao Chan I was in school and everthing!!! Ready to smash the damn computer screen, I get so venemously angryyyyy when ppl diss Rih are just being plain ignorant @@:@@:::@

And LMFAO thats so true!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:13 pm