GO to RihannaForums.com !!

Rihanna Lives Her Life At 10ak In New York City

Freshtodeath201
    Freshtodeath201

Rihanna Lives Her Life At 10ak In New York City Empty Rihanna Lives Her Life At 10ak In New York City

Post  Freshtodeath201 on Tue May 19, 2009 7:15 pm

She had a quiet start to the evening but Rihanna came out of her shell pretty quickly while hanging with her entourage at 1Oak in New York. The singer was sitting low, chatting with a girlfriend in her booth – until the deejay started spinning her songs. When "Live Your Life" – her duet with T.I. – started playing, Rihanna stood on the banquette, threw her arms up and sang along. "Everyone around the table went nuts like she was giving a performance or something," an onlooker says. "She obviously loved the fact that they played her songs."

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20279677,00.html

Damn this girl was everywhere last night!

This made me feel good for some reason. I feel like that record is her anthem! Go Rih! Live it up girl!!!
    lauren--x
    lauren--x

Rihanna Lives Her Life At 10ak In New York City Empty Re: Rihanna Lives Her Life At 10ak In New York City

Post  lauren--x on Tue May 19, 2009 7:18 pm

Hearing ur own songs must be sickkkkkk
    t4p Olgita!!!!!!!!
    n i k k i
    n i k k i

Rihanna Lives Her Life At 10ak In New York City Empty Re: Rihanna Lives Her Life At 10ak In New York City

Post  n i k k i on Tue May 19, 2009 7:19 pm

lol she's living her life.
    Jenni!
    Jenni!

Post  Jenni! on Tue May 19, 2009 7:19 pm

Lol....

I can imagine her singing along Live Your Life...
    lol...

I'm pretty sure she loves that song!
    Freshtodeath201
    Freshtodeath201

Post  Freshtodeath201 on Tue May 19, 2009 7:20 pm

LMFAOOOO!! Why do I see her poppin bottles of champagne and throwing money while that song is on?
    lauren--x
    lauren--x

Post  lauren--x on Tue May 19, 2009 7:22 pm

LMFAO

all i can EVER think of now when i hear that song or thinking of you (katy perry)

is that gangsta neck swing thing she does lmfao

and the row boat

wait and the gangsta shuffle LMAO. gard.
    I found myself doing it at Pink's concert.

I wonder if she gets more hyped than me LMAO
    ishmarsha
    ishmarsha

Post  ishmarsha on Tue May 19, 2009 7:24 pm

lauren--x wrote:LMFAO

all i can EVER think of now when i hear that song or thinking of you (katy perry)

is that gangsta neck swing thing she does lmfao

and the row boat

wait and the gangsta shuffle LMAO. gard.
    I found myself doing it at Pink's concert.

I wonder if she gets more hyped than me LMAO

shame on u, but get it get it, i remember when she did that dance at vmas and jess named it the gangsta shuffle and row boat, i nearly pissed myself! but lawd im now imagining her doing it foreal!
    lauren--x
    lauren--x

Post  lauren--x on Tue May 19, 2009 7:26 pm

lmaoo yeh girl and Jess also named her drunken broken leg or sumthin in disturbia hahahaha!!!!

yesss... when she doesn't dance she just kinda.. does that with her head lmao.. like @ katy's concert
    ~dtp~
    ~dtp~

Post  ~dtp~ on Tue May 19, 2009 7:42 pm

ok Rihanna...and btw. T.I. is now serving 2 months instead
    TakeABow2
    TakeABow2

Post  TakeABow2 on Tue May 19, 2009 7:51 pm

Get it! Smile
    Mel

Post  Mel on Tue May 19, 2009 8:06 pm

she was wasted of course Cool when all this went down.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:52 pm