GO to RihannaForums.com !!

not that we care! but perez is back to calling her princess riri

megxo
    megxo

not that we care!  but perez is back to calling her princess riri Empty not that we care! but perez is back to calling her princess riri

Post  megxo on Tue May 19, 2009 6:34 pm

Freshtodeath201
    Freshtodeath201

not that we care!  but perez is back to calling her princess riri Empty Re: not that we care! but perez is back to calling her princess riri

Post  Freshtodeath201 on Tue May 19, 2009 6:39 pm

Lmfaooooo

Meh....when Britney's away, Perez comes out to play. No Britney news so what do you do? Post Rihanna. I see you Mr. Hilton. Not really big on him, but he does seem to like Rih.
    Jenni!
    Jenni!

not that we care!  but perez is back to calling her princess riri Empty Re: not that we care! but perez is back to calling her princess riri

Post  Jenni! on Tue May 19, 2009 6:40 pm

He's back with his stanism!

Lol....

I love it...
    lauren--x
    lauren--x

Post  lauren--x on Tue May 19, 2009 6:55 pm

hmmmm bipolar low life!
    n i k k i
    n i k k i

Post  n i k k i on Tue May 19, 2009 6:58 pm

Okay Perez Wink.
    ishmarsha
    ishmarsha

Post  ishmarsha on Tue May 19, 2009 7:12 pm

aite gaga his new princess.
    TakeABow2
    TakeABow2

Post  TakeABow2 on Tue May 19, 2009 7:59 pm

Meh.
    umbrella-ella-ey
    umbrella-ella-ey

Post  umbrella-ella-ey on Tue May 19, 2009 8:47 pm

Okay cool.
    Charles.TheHedgehog

Post  Charles.TheHedgehog on Tue May 19, 2009 10:32 pm

Perez is fat, fickle and in need of some "pay-nis." Miguel... *snaps* ...get on that, home skillet.
    Purplestar2
    Purplestar2

Post  Purplestar2 on Tue May 19, 2009 11:30 pm

doesn't love her enough NOT to have put embarrassing pictures out there! Rolling Eyes
    Missy

Post  Missy on Tue May 19, 2009 11:34 pm

Perez never liked her. You see how much he hates Chris well as soon as she makes a comment or does something he doesn't like she will get the carrie treatment.
    Hes so fake I was really hoping Nore was gonna beat him up.LOL
    Channy<3
    Channy<3

Post  Channy<3 on Tue May 19, 2009 11:37 pm

TakeABow2 wrote:Meh.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:27 pm