GO to RihannaForums.com !!

OMGGGG!!!!! It's Killin ME!! Hurry UP!!

iado

OMGGGG!!!!! It's Killin ME!! Hurry UP!! - Page 2 Empty Re: OMGGGG!!!!! It's Killin ME!! Hurry UP!!

Post  iado on Tue May 19, 2009 5:30 pm

But he saved the best for last by shooting the Paranoid video with Rihanna, who recorded a remixed version of the song with the musician last fall. “Yep, she’s my Paranoid girl in the video,” Kanye smiled.”She’s an amazing talent though. Collaborating with her is always a pleasure!”

-.-"
    lauren--x
    lauren--x

OMGGGG!!!!! It's Killin ME!! Hurry UP!! - Page 2 Empty Re: OMGGGG!!!!! It's Killin ME!! Hurry UP!!

Post  lauren--x on Tue May 19, 2009 5:31 pm

STOP OLGA, i just nearly snapped the screen off my laptop!!!!!!!!!

and errm... *thinks* collab with her always a pleasure? doesn't that saying mean you've done so before.
    Freshtodeath201
    Freshtodeath201

Post  Freshtodeath201 on Tue May 19, 2009 5:43 pm

lauren--x wrote:STOP OLGA, i just nearly snapped the screen off my laptop!!!!!!!!!

and errm... *thinks* collab with her always a pleasure? doesn't that saying mean you've done so before.

YUP Laur! It means he's done some type of work with her before, but it doesn't always have to mean musically.
    lauren--x
    lauren--x

Post  lauren--x on Tue May 19, 2009 5:51 pm

dead @ u being my problem solver! where would I be without u ey!!

thanks =)

and yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

geek
    miguellopez

Post  miguellopez on Tue May 19, 2009 6:07 pm

Freshtodeath201 wrote:
    miguellopez wrote:but i want to know if rihanna is singing a verse or something. i dont want to see her as no video model, i want to hear her voice on the track. so i hope she has her own part.

could kanye west and rihanna be performing at the mtv movie awards as a surprise guest?

I do not believe Rihanna is singing on the song, I just think she's his eye candy/Paranoid girl for the video.

then that would be a waste. i hope she has a part to sing.
    miguellopez

Post  miguellopez on Tue May 19, 2009 6:08 pm

iado wrote:But he saved the best for last by shooting the Paranoid video with Rihanna, who recorded a remixed version of the song with the musician last fall. “Yep, she’s my Paranoid girl in the video,” Kanye smiled.”She’s an amazing talent though. Collaborating with her is always a pleasure!”

-.-"

i hope u r right cause i wont support a track with rihanna just being eye candy.
    lauren--x
    lauren--x

Post  lauren--x on Tue May 19, 2009 6:10 pm

Lmao. =X
    Jenni!
    Jenni!

Post  Jenni! on Tue May 19, 2009 6:23 pm

OMFG!!!!

I CAAAAAAAAAN'T!!

I JUST CAN'T!!!!

I'M SOOO FUUCKING EXCITED FOR THIIIS!!
    CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS VIDEOO!!

I JUST HOPE THIS IS TRUUUEEEE!!!

OMG!!! Stan Mode Activateeee!!!

I'm soo Thrilled by this!!
    OMG!!!

I'm really praying for this to be true!!
    cuz if it's not...
    I swear i'd cry!
    GIRLICIOUS

Post  GIRLICIOUS on Tue May 19, 2009 10:42 pm

I need to see this ASAP. I hope she's on the track but either way I really want to see it. I love me some Kanyanna. I love you
    Purplestar2
    Purplestar2

Post  Purplestar2 on Tue May 19, 2009 11:25 pm

OMFGGGGGGGG i can't wait for this! I have been thinking about how awesome this video is gonna be ALL day! lmaoo! I need the real thing NOT my imagination!!! ahhhhhh please come out soon!!!! What a Face
    Channy<3
    Channy<3

Post  Channy<3 on Tue May 19, 2009 11:41 pm

OMGGGG!!!!! It's Killin ME!! Hurry UP!! - Page 2 6a00d83451b8c369e201157017538b970b-
    OMGGGGGGGG .. THEY NEED TO HURRY THE HELL UP AND RELEASE IT !
    lauren--x
    lauren--x

Post  lauren--x on Tue May 19, 2009 11:59 pm

^ imma need her to NEVER do that again. LMFAO.
    Channy<3
    Channy<3

Post  Channy<3 on Wed May 20, 2009 12:00 am

LMFAOOO ..
    Laughing
    lauren--x
    lauren--x

Post  lauren--x on Wed May 20, 2009 12:08 am

Lmao she reminds me of "my little pony"
    SEXPOT JESS .

Post  SEXPOT JESS . on Thu May 21, 2009 2:46 am

lauren--x wrote:Lmao she reminds me of "my little pony"

- kills myself -
    n i k k i
    n i k k i

Post  n i k k i on Thu May 21, 2009 3:03 am

[chokes from laughter]

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:59 pm