Rihanna Interactive - Temporary Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GO to RihannaForums.com !!

+15
lauren--x
TakeABow2
miguellopez
-DJ-
Oana
~dtp~
umbrella-ella-ey
mimaa
heybuddy
n i k k i
Riri213
GIRLICIOUS
ishmarsha
SMCSML
Freshtodeath201
19 posters

OMGGGG!!!!! It's Killin ME!! Hurry UP!!

Freshtodeath201
    Freshtodeath201

OMGGGG!!!!! It's Killin ME!! Hurry UP!! Empty OMGGGG!!!!! It''s Killin ME!! Hurry UP!!

Post  Freshtodeath201 Tue May 19, 2009 7:33 am

teendiaries Twitter:

OK folks. I just saw Kanye West's "Paranoid" video featuring Rihanna like you've never seen her before. Y'all ain't ready!!!
    about 1 hour ago from web
    SMCSML

OMGGGG!!!!! It's Killin ME!! Hurry UP!! Empty Re: OMGGGG!!!!! It's Killin ME!! Hurry UP!!

Post  SMCSML Tue May 19, 2009 7:45 am

How does this teen diary website get all the exclusives?!!! lol

I can't wait.
    ishmarsha
    ishmarsha

OMGGGG!!!!! It's Killin ME!! Hurry UP!! Empty Re: OMGGGG!!!!! It's Killin ME!! Hurry UP!!

Post  ishmarsha Tue May 19, 2009 7:46 am

lol omigosh i just read that! i soo cant wait now! aaaaaaaaaaah!
    GIRLICIOUS

Post  GIRLICIOUS Tue May 19, 2009 7:49 am

Shocked "like you've never seen her before".
    I NEED TO SEE THIS VIDEO LIKE YESTERDAY! THEY NEED TO HURRY UP!

OMGGGG!!!!! It's Killin ME!! Hurry UP!! 2cngok1
    Riri213

Post  Riri213 Tue May 19, 2009 7:55 am

holyyy sheiitt im going to pee in my pants.
    n i k k i
    n i k k i

Post  n i k k i Tue May 19, 2009 8:13 am

Okay!!!
    Freshtodeath201
    Freshtodeath201

Post  Freshtodeath201 Tue May 19, 2009 8:25 am

I am SUPER EXCITED!! Just hurry Yeezy!!!
    heybuddy
    heybuddy

Post  heybuddy Tue May 19, 2009 8:42 am

*comes in*

*screams*

*leaves*
    mimaa
    mimaa

Post  mimaa Tue May 19, 2009 8:45 am

heybuddy wrote:*comes in*

*screams*

*leaves*

cheers cheers cheers
    umbrella-ella-ey
    umbrella-ella-ey

Post  umbrella-ella-ey Tue May 19, 2009 9:20 am

my jaw dropped to the floor.

oh gahrsh they need to hurry or else!!!!!!!!
    ~dtp~
    ~dtp~

Post  ~dtp~ Tue May 19, 2009 9:39 am

Shocked whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! I wanna seeeee!!!!!
    Oana
    Oana

Post  Oana Tue May 19, 2009 10:33 am

oh my God
    this is so great
    n i k k i
    n i k k i

Post  n i k k i Tue May 19, 2009 12:36 pm

Gone be fierce.
    -DJ-

Post  -DJ- Tue May 19, 2009 3:57 pm

aaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

S:DKHSKHFKDLSGKFGLKK!L!KGH:KLH!KH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!KHLK:LHKLHKLH!!!!

I WANT IT NOW!!!!

Shocked Shocked

my condition - OMGGGG!!!!! It's Killin ME!! Hurry UP!! Vnpnjk
    OMGGGG!!!!! It's Killin ME!! Hurry UP!! 206bklt
    iado

Post  iado Tue May 19, 2009 4:01 pm

Uhm, but i don't know who's the writer of this.

this new could be a fake. it's not util to be so happy when we have not sure news.
    miguellopez

Post  miguellopez Tue May 19, 2009 4:25 pm

but i want to know if rihanna is singing a verse or something. i dont want to see her as no video model, i want to hear her voice on the track. so i hope she has her own part.

could kanye west and rihanna be performing at the mtv movie awards as a surprise guest?
    TakeABow2
    TakeABow2

Post  TakeABow2 Tue May 19, 2009 4:59 pm

Now I really can't wait for the video.
    lauren--x
    lauren--x

Post  lauren--x Tue May 19, 2009 5:06 pm

Kanye AND Rihanna?

man I can't....

and even if she is JUST in the video I think I'll still cry.
    Freshtodeath201
    Freshtodeath201

Post  Freshtodeath201 Tue May 19, 2009 5:15 pm

miguellopez wrote:but i want to know if rihanna is singing a verse or something. i dont want to see her as no video model, i want to hear her voice on the track. so i hope she has her own part.

could kanye west and rihanna be performing at the mtv movie awards as a surprise guest?

I do not believe Rihanna is singing on the song, I just think she's his eye candy/Paranoid girl for the video.
    lauren--x
    lauren--x

Post  lauren--x Tue May 19, 2009 5:18 pm

I;d like that though. The longer the gap music wise for Rihanna the more anticipation she brings up, it still doesn't seem THAT long ego since Rehab for non-fans/stans... seems like 3 years ago for me haha. =(
    Freshtodeath201
    Freshtodeath201

Post  Freshtodeath201 Tue May 19, 2009 5:22 pm

lauren--x wrote:I;d like that though. The longer the gap music wise for Rihanna the more anticipation she brings up, it still doesn't seem THAT long ego since Rehab for non-fans/stans... seems like 3 years ago for me haha. =(

I like it to Lauren, even though I'd love to hear her on the song, seeing that I love it so damn much, I do love the idea of her as just the eye candy. It's something exotic about it, and you're right it does build up the anticipation. People are going to be watching the video waiting for her to just say something, and only to get nothing. They'll just be waiting for the next thing. Work Reezy!
    iado

Post  iado Tue May 19, 2009 5:23 pm

It's confirmed that Rihanna will sing in the song.
    -.-"

It woudnt' be "Paranoid Remix" if rihanna had not sang, woudn't?-.-"

This is not the right question, anyway.
    We HAVE TO KNOW who is this "teen diaries" and we HAVE TO KNOW how he saw the video.
    lauren--x
    lauren--x

Post  lauren--x Tue May 19, 2009 5:24 pm

Mhmmm =)

and if she doesn't get her voice on the track I will not rest until they officially collab...and when they do, I'll wonder what took them so long.
    Freshtodeath201
    Freshtodeath201

Post  Freshtodeath201 Tue May 19, 2009 5:26 pm

It it not confirmed that Rihanna will be singing in the video. When Kanye spoke about it, he mentioned nothing about her singing the song, and the video description from Def Jam/RocaFella does not mention anything about Rihanna singing. It does not say Kanye West feat. Rihanna. Now don't quote me because I can be wrong, but I don't think she's singing. I think it's just the way Kanye described it, she's his "Paranoid girl".
    Freshtodeath201
    Freshtodeath201

Post  Freshtodeath201 Tue May 19, 2009 5:27 pm

lauren--x wrote:Mhmmm =)

and if she doesn't get her voice on the track I will not rest until they officially collab...and when they do, I'll wonder what took them so long.

I'm sure at least one of the Hawaii bangers she knocked out has to feature him Laur. He's still down there too, so I know she definitely worked with him.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:40 pm