Rihanna Interactive - Temporary Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GO to RihannaForums.com !!

+9
Charles.TheHedgehog
demmi
MissTJay
kenyanpebbles
Freshtodeath201
TakeABow2
~dtp~
lauren--x
Channy<3
13 posters

lol .. ok .. so ..

Channy<3
    Channy<3

lol .. ok .. so .. Empty lol .. ok .. so ..

Post  Channy<3 Tue May 19, 2009 2:31 am

i gotta question ..
    and it doesn't really have nothing to do with rih ..
    but it has to do with us stans of rih so i guess it still fits in this topic lol ..
    Laughing

ok .. so anyway ..
    i've been goin alot of places on the internet and whatnot and i've been seeing that alot of people think rih stans are crazy lol ..
    like people think as soon as you say something bad about rih a rih stan is gonna come along and attack yo ass ..
    and quite frankly .. i can't disagree ..
    there are some crazy ass rih stans out there who will tear you to shreds [ but then again i think every artist has some of those lol ] ..
    i mean people actually say " don't go on rihannadaily .. they crazy over there lol ..
    they think rihanna is perfect .. "
    uhh .. ok ..
    so happy that you have proof ..
    Laughing

but anyway .. what do yall think ?
    do yall think we crazy as hell or we just have enough sense for when to defend rih and not [ cause i hear we HELLA defensive too ] ..

oh and don't come in here with " well let them say what they want .. who cares .. "
    i don't wanna hear that shit .. so if you feel like you finna come in this topic to say that then go head and leave rite now lol ..

i think we're a little crazy but for the most part we're saner than other artist's stans that's for sure .
    Laughing
    lauren--x
    lauren--x

lol .. ok .. so .. Empty Re: lol .. ok .. so ..

Post  lauren--x Tue May 19, 2009 2:37 am

Yeh I think we are crazy, derranged, demented... many defending.

But at the end of the day we never say anything that is irrational. We never claim rih is a better singer than beyonce. We never claim things that just aren;t true, we aren't delusional.

So when sum1 claims sumthin stupid like girl can't sing I;m all ready 2 defend.

I don't mind if ppl say I don't like what shes wearing.. but don't like it when people say THATS HIDEOUS SHE LOOKS A MESS... don't like it when ppl force their stupid ass negative opinions on others. SO yes I; a crazy stan, but I know when to come in and when to let it pass.

=)
    ~dtp~
    ~dtp~

Post  ~dtp~ Tue May 19, 2009 2:40 am

we're Defensive but we're not crazy like Bey, Britney and Brandy stans...we are more concern than crazy...
    lauren--x
    lauren--x

Post  lauren--x Tue May 19, 2009 2:41 am

*laughs like santa clause @ brandy stans*

blesss them.
    TakeABow2
    TakeABow2

Post  TakeABow2 Tue May 19, 2009 2:41 am

Why are we crazy? We're stans for a reason! If they are coming to RD just to attack Rihanna, which a lot of them are, they have to expect us to defend her. I don't think Rih stans are any worse than stans of any other star. In fact, I think we're better because for the most part, we don't go around attacking other stars just because they aren't Rihanna. I can't say the same for some other stans.
    Freshtodeath201
    Freshtodeath201

Post  Freshtodeath201 Tue May 19, 2009 2:43 am

I simply think we're a little firecrackers! Firecrackers don't go off unless people set them off, it's simple as that. Rih stans don't go around starting shit. We simply do our stanning and go about our business. We never step into someone elses territory and we keep it cool. But of course you have the stans of others who pick, come over, and bring the ignorance so what happens? They start, we spark. That's it.
    Channy<3
    Channy<3

Post  Channy<3 Tue May 19, 2009 2:45 am

lol .. lauren .. how did i know you were gonna be one of the first ones to reply in this thread hehe ..
    but yeaa .. i agree with you ..
    i know i can get crazy [ definitely ], like especially if you come on a damn rihanna fansite saying that shit ..
    like come on now .. have more sense than that ..
    Laughing

but yess .. i know i've never said that rih can sing better than anybody ..
    and quite frankly i'm happy that she doesn't cause then there really wouldn't be anything different or unique about her that i'd like ..

some stans are really just a mess how they be putting stuff in rih stans' mouths ..
    talkin bout well rih stans said this and rih stans said this so that's why i'm puttin them in there place ..
    like huh lol ?
    when did i ever say that donkey shit .. like come on now .. *sigh*

and yea .. like if someone said they don't like her outfit or something i probably wouldn't get too offended but if they said she has no style or it's overrated [ reaching ] or that she's ugly [ tryna touch the sky .. not happening ] it just gets me heated .. i can't help my feelings lol ..
    that's how you know you a stan when you get offended easily and the persons not even talkin bout you lol .
    Laughing
    kenyanpebbles
    kenyanpebbles

Post  kenyanpebbles Tue May 19, 2009 2:47 am

Freshtodeath201 wrote:I simply think we're a little firecrackers! Firecrackers don't go off unless people set them off, it's simple as that. Rih stans don't go around starting shit. We simply do our stanning and go about our business. We never step into someone elses territory and we keep it cool. But of course you have the stans of others who pick, come over, and bring the ignorance so what happens? They start, we spark. That's it.
    amen also what we do here like love everyting rih does isnt that what being a rih stan means? and we dont start shit either thank you! we dont go around in other boards saying rihanna is slaying you bitches back down or go and make rude remarks on their fav celebs, on their board! we are cool till you start shit with us and thats how it is altho there are many of us who are too calm for their own good lol you'd call them stupid and they'd agree but also being defensive and bitchy is part of my personality stan or no stan
    ~dtp~
    ~dtp~

Post  ~dtp~ Tue May 19, 2009 2:47 am

Freshtodeath201 wrote:I simply think we're a little firecrackers! Firecrackers don't go off unless people set them off, it's simple as that. Rih stans don't go around starting shit. We simply do our stanning and go about our business. We never step into someone elses territory and we keep it cool. But of course you have the stans of others who pick, come over, and bring the ignorance so what happens? They start, we spark. That's it.

true story we never start with other artists and bash cuz we they ain't Rihanna.
    Channy<3
    Channy<3

Post  Channy<3 Tue May 19, 2009 2:50 am

lauren--x wrote:*laughs like santa clause @ brandy stans*

blesss them.

as far as i'm concerned ..
    brandy stans can't say shit ..
    wit her alien lookin ass ..
    ok .. let me stop cause i actually like brandy .
    Laughing
    MissTJay
    MissTJay

Post  MissTJay Tue May 19, 2009 2:51 am

As a rehabilitated Beyonce stan, when I first joined RD I was surprised (and happy) to see just how honest Rih's fans are. If she didn't sound good, it was said. If she looked a hot mess (raaaarely), it was noted. This you don't see with many Bey stans. Tis why I can no longer participate on Bey forums cus I'm pointed out as the "hater" for being honest. Laughing I think with any group you have your people that go too far. Some Rih stans ARE crazy and some situations bring the temporary crazy out of even some of the most level headed of us (like Feb. 8 ), but I think as a group, RD is tame. afro
    ~dtp~
    ~dtp~

Post  ~dtp~ Tue May 19, 2009 2:53 am

MissTJay wrote:As a rehabilitated Beyonce stan, when I first joined RD I was surprised (and happy) to see just how honest Rih's fans are. If she didn't sound good, it was said. If she looked a hot mess (raaaarely), it was noted. This you don't see with many Bey stans. Tis why I can no longer participate on Bey forums cus I'm pointed out as the "hater" for being honest. Laughing I think with any group you have your people that go too far. Some Rih stans ARE crazy and some situations bring the temporary crazy out of even some of the most level headed of us (like Feb. 8 ), but I think as a group, RD is tame. afro

very tamed
    kenyanpebbles
    kenyanpebbles

Post  kenyanpebbles Tue May 19, 2009 2:54 am

rih stans are best known for stanning and not wasting time hating on other celebs even tho sumtimes they do deserve the hating. rih stans also dont hate so much that they make it look like rih got nothing going on for her. rih stans support a bitch for life lol
    lauren--x
    lauren--x

Post  lauren--x Tue May 19, 2009 2:54 am

noooo i deff agree we r sane when it comes 2 stanning like we don't go over no1 elses board we r reasonable, they bring the fight whatever but... ppl only have 2 say rihanna could maybe put that piece of hair behind her ear and im like NO SHE LOOKS FINE BITCH. I;m wayyyy too defensive and it scares people =) mwuhahhaa
    Channy<3
    Channy<3

Post  Channy<3 Tue May 19, 2009 2:56 am

@TJ ..

yesss .. that's cause you must WORSHIP the all mighty beysus [ the fuck ] ..
    if you don't you going to hell wit the flops ..
    smh .. just crazy ..

but yea .. i state my opinion about rih when i feel the need too ..
    if she just ain't gettin it for me with an outfit .. i'll say it ..
    i ain't scared .. everybody on here pretty much knows rih is NOT perfect ..
    we may say she's flawless and a goddess and angel and whatnot ..
    but we're stans lol .. that's the stanning coming out hehe ..

but most of us on here are pretty much blunt and sane ..
    unlike others .
    lol!
    ~dtp~
    ~dtp~

Post  ~dtp~ Tue May 19, 2009 2:57 am

lauren--x wrote:noooo i deff agree we r sane when it comes 2 stanning like we don't go over no1 elses board we r reasonable, they bring the fight whatever but... ppl only have 2 say rihanna could maybe put that piece of hair behind her ear and im like NO SHE LOOKS FINE BITCH. I;m wayyyy too defensive and it scares people =) mwuhahhaa

i fucks with you then....Bonnie and Clyde of Rihanna stans....
    lauren--x
    lauren--x

Post  lauren--x Tue May 19, 2009 2:57 am

yesssssirrrr Wink
    Channy<3
    Channy<3

Post  Channy<3 Tue May 19, 2009 2:57 am

kenyanpebbles wrote:rih stans are best known for stanning and not wasting time hating on other celebs even tho sumtimes they do deserve the hating. rih stans also dont hate so much that they make it look like rih got nothing going on for her. rih stans support a bitch for life lol

we some RIDE or DIE bitchess ..
    we there from the beginning to end ..
    Cool
    demmi

Post  demmi Tue May 19, 2009 3:00 am

yep we are crazy. But hell I like us LOL
    lauren--x
    lauren--x

Post  lauren--x Tue May 19, 2009 3:01 am

hahaha Demmi i LOVE us... it's so biased but I genuinly do.
    kenyanpebbles
    kenyanpebbles

Post  kenyanpebbles Tue May 19, 2009 3:02 am

we aint demented, well jus a lil bit
    lauren--x
    lauren--x

Post  lauren--x Tue May 19, 2009 3:03 am

BANNNED ^ hahahaha jk
    Channy<3
    Channy<3

Post  Channy<3 Tue May 19, 2009 3:03 am

Laughing
    yea .. i actually like when people call rih stans crazy ..
    that just means we're doing our job and that people shouldn't fuck wit us lol .

oh and DEATH at tasha ..
    good one lol ..
    Charles.TheHedgehog

Post  Charles.TheHedgehog Tue May 19, 2009 3:06 am

*cough* Laughing
    Channy<3
    Channy<3

Post  Channy<3 Tue May 19, 2009 3:06 am

^ shut up ..
    elephant

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:46 am