Rihanna Interactive - Temporary Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GO to RihannaForums.com !!

+12
umbrella-ella-ey
n i k k i
lauren--x
Channy<3
TakeABow2
Jenni!
MissTJay
darkchocolate
~dtp~
Freshtodeath201
ishmarsha
kenyanpebbles
16 posters

these songs are soo underated on GGGB

kenyanpebbles
    kenyanpebbles

these songs are soo underated on GGGB Empty these songs are soo underated on GGGB

Post  kenyanpebbles Mon May 18, 2009 8:52 pm

i wish they were released i don care if its not "pop" enuff it is pop its just not europop or w.e shit but i know when gggb first leaked these are the only songs i could dance to lol
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27vT9AjNxzc
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsUF2L7zDF8
    ishmarsha
    ishmarsha

these songs are soo underated on GGGB Empty Re: these songs are soo underated on GGGB

Post  ishmarsha Mon May 18, 2009 8:57 pm

i cant watch the first one, whats it?
    kenyanpebbles
    kenyanpebbles

these songs are soo underated on GGGB Empty Re: these songs are soo underated on GGGB

Post  kenyanpebbles Mon May 18, 2009 8:58 pm

rly?? Shocked its sell me candy
    ishmarsha
    ishmarsha

Post  ishmarsha Mon May 18, 2009 9:00 pm

oh ok.
    kenyanpebbles
    kenyanpebbles

Post  kenyanpebbles Mon May 18, 2009 9:03 pm

lmfao im loving this smiley Shocked
    Freshtodeath201
    Freshtodeath201

Post  Freshtodeath201 Mon May 18, 2009 9:04 pm

OMG!!! I said the same thing, Lemme Get That is sooooo slept on!! I love that song, and Sell Me Candy. Shit I can listen to the whole album from start to finish.
    kenyanpebbles
    kenyanpebbles

Post  kenyanpebbles Mon May 18, 2009 9:04 pm

lmfao im loving this smiley Shocked
    ~dtp~
    ~dtp~

Post  ~dtp~ Mon May 18, 2009 9:04 pm

those songs including Say It could've easily been replaced with SUAD.... Lemme Get That is too sick...the video would've been sick....with some dancing..
    kenyanpebbles
    kenyanpebbles

Post  kenyanpebbles Mon May 18, 2009 9:09 pm

my lawd i forgot all about say it! its also one of my fav altho every track on that album is my fav but say it is the most underated
    darkchocolate
    darkchocolate

Post  darkchocolate Mon May 18, 2009 9:13 pm

oh my dayz i cant believe i listened to that song at least 60 times my ipod even showed how many times i've been listening to it.
    MissTJay
    MissTJay

Post  MissTJay Mon May 18, 2009 9:18 pm

Girl stop!! That block of the album with Say It, Sell Me Candy, and Lemme Get That is my faaaaaaaaaavorite. I woulda loved to see a basement party theme video for Lemme Get That and have Rih bust out them moves she's been hiding in the GGGB era.
    ~dtp~
    ~dtp~

Post  ~dtp~ Mon May 18, 2009 9:20 pm

MissTJay wrote:Girl stop!! That block of the album with Say It, Sell Me Candy, and Lemme Get That is my faaaaaaaaaavorite. I woulda loved to see a basement party theme video for Lemme Get That and have Rih bust out them moves she's been hiding in the GGGB era.

lmao....Say It would've been perfect during the summer...SUAD should have not been a choice as the second single...
    Jenni!
    Jenni!

Post  Jenni! Mon May 18, 2009 9:24 pm

U kiddin' me?

I love those songs!!!

I would've loved a vid of those songs....
    They're just perfect....

I like Lemme Get that.. A vid of it would have been amaizing lol...
    TakeABow2
    TakeABow2

Post  TakeABow2 Mon May 18, 2009 10:02 pm

MissTJay wrote:Girl stop!! That block of the album with Say It, Sell Me Candy, and Lemme Get That is my faaaaaaaaaavorite. I woulda loved to see a basement party theme video for Lemme Get That and have Rih bust out them moves she's been hiding in the GGGB era.

Mine too! Sometimes I'll start listening to GGGB from Say It, since I've heard the first part of the album (Umbrella, DSTM, SUAD, HTILY) way too much. Those three songs right there are three of my favorites from the album.
    ~dtp~
    ~dtp~

Post  ~dtp~ Mon May 18, 2009 10:41 pm

Laughing
    ishmarsha
    ishmarsha

Post  ishmarsha Mon May 18, 2009 11:21 pm

yip Say it is my fav.
    Channy<3
    Channy<3

Post  Channy<3 Mon May 18, 2009 11:57 pm

OMGGGG I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE LET ME GET THAT ..
    I love you

and sell me candy is a song i'll never get tired of .
    lauren--x
    lauren--x

Post  lauren--x Tue May 19, 2009 2:28 am

the shawty that you rockin with ain't nothin like me. (dead @ me singin this 2 sum1 once.. worked though)

*struts around* ya boyyy think I;m hot, so i came up in here 2 get what u got.

GO STEAL DEM FELLAS RIH.
    ~dtp~
    ~dtp~

Post  ~dtp~ Tue May 19, 2009 2:42 am

lauren--x wrote:the shawty that you rockin with ain't nothin like me. (dead @ me singin this 2 sum1 once.. worked though)

*struts around* ya boyyy think I;m hot, so i came up in here 2 get what u got.

GO STEAL DEM FELLAS RIH.

she can come get me
    Channy<3
    Channy<3

Post  Channy<3 Tue May 19, 2009 2:48 am

^ Laughing
    kristoph

Post  kristoph Tue May 19, 2009 5:52 am

question existing
    n i k k i
    n i k k i

Post  n i k k i Tue May 19, 2009 8:19 am

I like that whole cd front to back
    so in my book none of them are underrated.
    umbrella-ella-ey
    umbrella-ella-ey

Post  umbrella-ella-ey Tue May 19, 2009 9:15 am

GGGB is the shiit. PERIOD. DONE.

But tbh I didn't like lemme get that the first time. But now I agree I woulda loved mv's from all those three [lemme get that, say it, sell me candy]. Hell I woulda loved a whole videography of the album! Hahaha

flower flower
    MissTJay
    MissTJay

Post  MissTJay Tue May 19, 2009 4:51 pm

umbrella-ella-ey wrote:Hell I woulda loved a whole videography of the album! Hahaha

flower flower

Yesssssssssssssssss!
    GIRLICIOUS

Post  GIRLICIOUS Thu May 21, 2009 4:06 am

I love Lemme Get That.

BONDS IS WHAT GOOOOOOOOOT, BONDS IS WHAT I GOOOOOOOOT! geek

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:15 am