GO to RihannaForums.com !!

WAIT WAIT DID I JUS READ RIH WILL BE WORKING WITH DRAKE

SEXPOT JESS .

WAIT WAIT DID I JUS READ RIH WILL BE WORKING WITH DRAKE - Page 3 Empty Re: WAIT WAIT DID I JUS READ RIH WILL BE WORKING WITH DRAKE

Post  SEXPOT JESS . on Tue May 19, 2009 12:39 am

no way Laughing
    Channy<3
    Channy<3

WAIT WAIT DID I JUS READ RIH WILL BE WORKING WITH DRAKE - Page 3 Empty Re: WAIT WAIT DID I JUS READ RIH WILL BE WORKING WITH DRAKE

Post  Channy<3 on Tue May 19, 2009 12:40 am

SEXPOT JESS . wrote:[ waves ]

i know you missed me .. Wink

i like a long hair thick red bone , open up them legs to filet mignon that pussssyyy .

lol , lil wayne will always be dirty .

oh really ?
    and you're so sure how lol ?

i'm kiddinnnn .. i did ..
    Very Happy

and you know you missed me too ..
    [ everybody loves me ..]
    lol!
    heybuddy
    heybuddy

Post  heybuddy on Tue May 19, 2009 12:48 am

JESSS!!! Even though ive liked young jimmy brooks since degrassi you gave me the free download to his mixtape lol
    SEXPOT JESS .

Post  SEXPOT JESS . on Tue May 19, 2009 1:10 am

heybuddy wrote:JESSS!!! Even though ive liked young jimmy brooks since degrassi you gave me the free download to his mixtape lol
    um sha , i don't believe you . everyone says that now , lol Smile and yeah that mixtape XD you heard his take you down freestyle ? lawd . .
    SEXPOT JESS .

Post  SEXPOT JESS . on Tue May 19, 2009 1:14 am

Channy<3 wrote:
    SEXPOT JESS . wrote:[ waves ]

i know you missed me .. Wink

i like a long hair thick red bone , open up them legs to filet mignon that pussssyyy .

lol , lil wayne will always be dirty .

oh really ?
    and you're so sure how lol ?

i'm kiddinnnn .. i did ..
    Very Happy

and you know you missed me too ..
    [ everybody loves me ..]
    lol!
    um who in the hell told you that .. ? LOL JK Smile of course i did dear .
    Channy<3
    Channy<3

Post  Channy<3 on Tue May 19, 2009 2:09 am

lol!
    jessss .. soooo what you been up to ?
    WAIT WAIT DID I JUS READ RIH WILL BE WORKING WITH DRAKE - Page 3 2akcsw0jpg
    lauren--x
    lauren--x

Post  lauren--x on Tue May 19, 2009 2:23 am

does any1 remember that show he did back ages ago shit I can't remember I was tryna find it on youtube to show sum1 but i aint watched it in over a year... the 1 he he freestyles n then he's talkin bout old song he used 2 love. Can't remember anywho. thing with drake is I don't even think you have to like him or shit even like rap to respect how good he is.
    deliciousexquisite
    deliciousexquisite

Post  deliciousexquisite on Tue May 19, 2009 2:29 am

man oh man..
    can't wait for this epicness.
    heybuddy
    heybuddy

Post  heybuddy on Tue May 19, 2009 2:34 am

SEXPOT JESS . wrote:
    heybuddy wrote:JESSS!!! Even though ive liked young jimmy brooks since degrassi you gave me the free download to his mixtape lol
    um sha , i don't believe you . everyone says that now , lol Smile and
    yeah that mixtape XD you heard his take you down freestyle ? lawd . .

LOL jess yesss i did ... do you not remember the old RD days were u were stanning and im like I LOVE JIMMY then you and tarsha just take over the whole thread

and yes i did jesss yess i did .... I LOVE IT *cheeses* I swear to you i didnt kno he could sing till that dropped I always thought it was someone else LOL

swooop to the bangaaaa!

and

Laur you talking bout Degrassi?
    ~dtp~
    ~dtp~

Post  ~dtp~ on Tue May 19, 2009 2:41 am

Degrassi was my shit....Mannie I love you I love her....sexy
    tarshay

Post  tarshay on Tue May 19, 2009 4:00 am

Lauren, i think you're talking about Degrassi Unscripted. I know the video is posted on Myspace. That's when i really realized how gorgeous he was and I was intrigued.
    SEXPOT JESS .

Post  SEXPOT JESS . on Tue May 19, 2009 4:50 am

Wheel chair jimmy ! Smile LMFAO but sha , i laugh so hard on the part when he says , check them other niggas for that louie shopping spree , not me bitch not me bitch . XD and tarsha hey dirty Smile
    SEXPOT JESS .

Post  SEXPOT JESS . on Tue May 19, 2009 4:52 am

Channy<3 wrote:lol!
    jessss .. soooo what you been up to ?
    WAIT WAIT DID I JUS READ RIH WILL BE WORKING WITH DRAKE - Page 3 2akcsw0jpg
    your dad Wink
    Channy<3
    Channy<3

Post  Channy<3 on Tue May 19, 2009 4:57 am

Shocked
    why it gotta be like that though ?

in plus .. that ain't even funny cause he don't pay child support ..
    Sad
    SEXPOT JESS .

Post  SEXPOT JESS . on Tue May 19, 2009 5:01 am

well goddamn ..
    study
    Channy<3
    Channy<3

Post  Channy<3 on Tue May 19, 2009 5:03 am

tongue
    i was kiddin lol ..
    SEXPOT JESS .

Post  SEXPOT JESS . on Tue May 19, 2009 5:08 am

i knew that ..
    pirat

listen to drake`s take you down freestyle ..
    since you love me so much
    Smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0f5Q9wJm2So

1:44 - 1:52

- dies -
    Rihab

Post  Rihab on Tue May 19, 2009 5:57 am

OK WAT DID I TELL YOU PPL!!!!! i was tellin you dat I was Rihanna matchmaker. dis is all part of da plan...dey record a song togetha and have fun in studio den i send him some of her pix and den he gonna be in love wit her n make cute albino babies!!! Very Happy
    GIRLICIOUS

Post  GIRLICIOUS on Tue May 19, 2009 5:59 am

Laughing -DEATH-
    I knew Rihab would be very pleased.
    SEXPOT JESS .

Post  SEXPOT JESS . on Tue May 19, 2009 6:00 am

why are you tryna kill me ?
    TakeABow2
    TakeABow2

Post  TakeABow2 on Tue May 19, 2009 6:11 am

SEXPOT JESS . wrote:i knew that ..
    pirat

listen to drake`s take you down freestyle ..
    since you love me so much
    Smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0f5Q9wJm2So

1:44 - 1:52

- dies -

T4P.

Hot! Drake's voice is sexy.

*Dead* @ Rihab. Cute albino babies? Laughing

Last edited by TakeABow2 on Tue May 19, 2009 6:13 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ......................)
    Lnab
    Lnab

Post  Lnab on Tue May 19, 2009 4:54 pm

@ sandra foreal to me he IS a nobody can he even RAP, to me he is known best in degrassi and even in there he isn't this AMAZING rapper.
    lauren--x
    lauren--x

Post  lauren--x on Tue May 19, 2009 5:09 pm

noooo sonnnnn!!! boy can rap. Boy can rap hard.

Anywho ahhhh thanks I finally found it this morning!!! =D man i need 2 rip it haha.

and Jesss yessssss. I AINT HAD SEX IN A LONG ASS TIME. =)
    Lnab
    Lnab

Post  Lnab on Tue May 19, 2009 6:20 pm

DEAD @ albino babies yeah if drake and RIhanna got together which will NEVER happen LOL the poor baby would lack color, if rihanna had a child with a dark man it would be light wth would you say to her and a guy lighter than her..... {no offense} but kid will have a big nose and head.. i can picture a little Stewie {family guy}
    Lnab
    Lnab

Post  Lnab on Tue May 19, 2009 6:30 pm

lauren--x wrote:noooo sonnnnn!!! boy can rap. Boy can rap hard.

Anywho ahhhh thanks I finally found it this morning!!! =D man i need 2 rip it haha.

and Jesss yessssss. I AINT HAD SEX IN A LONG ASS TIME. =)

i haven't heard him soo forgive me for judging him but he dont look like he can rap tho LMAO

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 23, 2019 4:27 pm