Rihanna Interactive - Temporary Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GO to RihannaForums.com !!

+5
~dtp~
heybuddy
Amy-RWA
Jenni!
lauren--x
9 posters

gosh... (dead @ me having to add to the title cause it apparently wasn't long enough! this long enough?)

lauren--x
    lauren--x

gosh... (dead @ me having to add to the title cause it apparently wasn't long enough! this long enough?) Empty gosh... (dead @ me having to add to the title cause it apparently wasn''t long enough! this long enough?)

Post  lauren--x Sun May 17, 2009 10:29 pm

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ lol.

if you had an hour with Rihanna in ur hometown where would u take her what would u do?

yes u can say have sex with her. lol jk.
    Jenni!
    Jenni!

gosh... (dead @ me having to add to the title cause it apparently wasn't long enough! this long enough?) Empty Re: gosh... (dead @ me having to add to the title cause it apparently wasn't long enough! this long enough?)

Post  Jenni! Sun May 17, 2009 10:34 pm

Idk What i'd do...

I'd probly take her to the mall..
    And to the movie theather...

And wherever she wanted me to take her... lol...
    lauren--x
    lauren--x

gosh... (dead @ me having to add to the title cause it apparently wasn't long enough! this long enough?) Empty Re: gosh... (dead @ me having to add to the title cause it apparently wasn't long enough! this long enough?)

Post  lauren--x Sun May 17, 2009 10:36 pm

I;d wanna go clubbing but... an hour wouldn't be enough haha I'd prolly go shopping or recording studio if it wasn't in my city haha!!!

LMAO @ this havin 13 views... dirty ghosters.
    Amy-RWA

Post  Amy-RWA Sun May 17, 2009 10:40 pm

Well id obviously turn gay for one night only! :34: :34 :34:

jk nahhh id tie her up and keep her in my shed (you ain't NEVER gettin her back!) hehe then whenever I was feelin down id have her sing to me. First on my list HOTC! Very Happy then final goodbye...

And if im feelin generous I might even let Lauren watch!
    Amy-RWA

Post  Amy-RWA Sun May 17, 2009 10:44 pm

*Sideeyes the loser*

I love the fact that I invited you to my time with Rihanna, where the fuck was my invite biatch?!!!

Sad

Call urself a friend! smh...
    lauren--x
    lauren--x

Post  lauren--x Sun May 17, 2009 10:46 pm

I WANT HER ALL TO MYSELF

MWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

jk.. shit I'm BORED.

Amy I;d actually cry full blown salty tears... streams of tears if she EVER sang final goodbye.. shiiiiit. I'd die such a happy woman.
    Amy-RWA

Post  Amy-RWA Sun May 17, 2009 10:49 pm

Surprised neverrrr... haha

im past boredom! =(

Awww yeah see I thought that, I actually had her booked for ur 18th but then I thought who wants to be cryin on such a special day so I cancelled at the last minute.

I'll let you get her for me for my 21st tho tongue
    heybuddy
    heybuddy

Post  heybuddy Sun May 17, 2009 11:35 pm

*eats chicken*

hmm what would Sha do? ... dunno lol make her ride the bus LOL
    ~dtp~
    ~dtp~

Post  ~dtp~ Sun May 17, 2009 11:47 pm

for an hour, i would sex her....
    GIRLICIOUS

Post  GIRLICIOUS Sun May 17, 2009 11:55 pm

IDK. My Rihsexualness would take over.
    Channy<3
    Channy<3

Post  Channy<3 Mon May 18, 2009 12:01 am

hmmm .. idk ..
    probably tell her how much i love her for an hour ..
    and then tell her to not forget me .
    Laughing
    ~dtp~
    ~dtp~

Post  ~dtp~ Mon May 18, 2009 12:10 am

if not sexing her then I would jus chill with her like anybody else and get to know her and she get to kno me hopefully exchange number....
    Channy<3
    Channy<3

Post  Channy<3 Mon May 18, 2009 12:15 am

lol at exchange numbers ..
    but i won't knock you though ..
    you might just get lucky one day ..
    she likes young guys as you can tell .
    Laughing
    ~dtp~
    ~dtp~

Post  ~dtp~ Mon May 18, 2009 12:18 am

Channy<3 wrote:lol at exchange numbers ..
    but i won't knock you though ..
    you might just get lucky one day ..
    she likes young guys as you can tell .
    Laughing

lmao....shiiittt...
    Channy<3
    Channy<3

Post  Channy<3 Mon May 18, 2009 12:26 am

lol!
    TakeABow2
    TakeABow2

Post  TakeABow2 Mon May 18, 2009 5:08 am

Shopping probably. That's something we both love to do.
    umbrella-ella-ey
    umbrella-ella-ey

Post  umbrella-ella-ey Mon May 18, 2009 2:09 pm

I'd deff take her shopping with me! Hahaha and make her sing to me while we're walking probably lol. And people would get uber jealous cause I'm having absolute face time wif her lmao. Very Happy:D:D

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:44 am