GO to RihannaForums.com !!

shia talks to playboy about hooking up with rihanna

fenty

shia talks to playboy about hooking up with rihanna Empty shia talks to playboy about hooking up with rihanna

Post  fenty on Sat May 16, 2009 1:35 am

Shia on him and Rihanna.

Remember when both Rihanna and Shia LaBeouf were denying their dating status? Well Shia is now coming clean about his date with Rih Rih several months ago. And he’s telling Playboy all about it:

“(I was) filming a sword fight when I got the (text) message. I said to myself, ‘Can this be my life?’ It never got beyond one date. The spark wasn’t there. We weren’t passionate about each other in that way, so we remain friends."
    CaliDude

shia talks to playboy about hooking up with rihanna Empty Re: shia talks to playboy about hooking up with rihanna

Post  CaliDude on Sat May 16, 2009 4:45 am

Shia thinks he's a major poon hound because he's a celebrity, but Shia, you've dated Rihanna exactlyonemore time than i have and got the same amount of action. And Shia, my chances of dating Rihanna are now at 100% compared to you dating her again. You see, she's seen your ugly ass already.
    Riri213

shia talks to playboy about hooking up with rihanna Empty Re: shia talks to playboy about hooking up with rihanna

Post  Riri213 on Sat May 16, 2009 6:45 am

Shia ugly? in your dreams.
    demmi

Post  demmi on Sat May 16, 2009 6:48 am

fenty wrote:Shia on him and Rihanna.

Remember when both Rihanna and Shia LaBeouf were denying their dating status? Well Shia is now coming clean about his date with Rih Rih several months ago. And he’s telling Playboy all about it:

“(I was) filming a sword fight when I got the (text) message. I said to myself, ‘Can this be my life?’ It never got beyond one date. The spark wasn’t there. We weren’t passionate about each other in that way, so we remain friends."

That same night after her date with Shia she was seen out late with CB so I guess we know where the spark was.
    CaliDude

Post  CaliDude on Sat May 16, 2009 7:51 am

This is about as close as Rihanna allowed him to get to her:
    shia talks to playboy about hooking up with rihanna Shia%20LaBeouf%20and%20Rihanna%20break%20up
    ~dtp~
    ~dtp~

Post  ~dtp~ on Sat May 16, 2009 7:54 am

Calidude...u don't know her nor do associate withher so stop acting stalkerish
    CaliDude

Post  CaliDude on Sat May 16, 2009 8:02 am

"Calidude...u don't know her nor do associate withher so stop acting stalkerish"

Stalkerish? Apparently you don't understand the meaning of sarcasm. But i'll give you a pass since you're still in high school. They don't teach sarcasm until college.
    ~dtp~
    ~dtp~

Post  ~dtp~ on Sat May 16, 2009 8:18 am

CaliDude wrote:"Calidude...u don't know her nor do associate withher so stop acting stalkerish"

Stalkerish? Apparently you don't understand the meaning of sarcasm. But i'll give you a pass since you're still in high school. They don't teach sarcasm until college.

oooh u kno me so well...for ur information... I'm in college... so there go ur saltyness
    Riri213

Post  Riri213 on Sat May 16, 2009 8:38 am

death at these uknown members. pale
    Ruben
    Ruben
    Admin

Post  Ruben on Sat May 16, 2009 4:48 pm

~dtp~ wrote:
    CaliDude wrote:"Calidude...u don't know her nor do associate withher so stop acting stalkerish"

oooh u kno me so well...for ur information... I'm in college... so there go ur saltyness
    LMFAO owned.

Oh btw, I believe sarcasm kind of stops when you're in college. Some people do grow up.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 23, 2019 4:35 pm