GO to RihannaForums.com !!


    ok WTF is goin on?

    ~dtp~
    ~dtp~

    Posts : 233
    Join date : 2009-05-09
    Age : 29
    Location : Ft Myers!

    ok WTF is goin on? - Page 3 Empty Re: ok WTF is goin on?

    Post  ~dtp~ on Sat May 16, 2009 7:46 pm

    rosiemae wrote:
    DrmKpr wrote:
    rosiemae wrote:
    CaliDude wrote:Rihanna isn't really in hiding, she's recording here in Santa Monica. She is keeping a low profile but not because of the pix. The pictures are history, the person who leaked the pics had bad timing. Just so happened Miss California came to the rescue. Rihanna is hanging on until the court proceedings are over. She is in constant contact with her lawyer who in turn is monitoring the D.A.'s next move. There is a slight possibilty something might happen friday but more likely tuesday/wednesday of next week. Once this is over with she can relax a little more. I think this is going to work out perfectly for her. The picture leak did no damage, and the plea deal is coming and will be over shortly. She then makes her grand entrance at the BET awards, and mingles with numerous artists who are ready and willing to collaborate with her since she's the hottest ticket in town. I say grand entrance because here she will possibly be on stage and also do interviews. Then she can do the MTV video awards etc all leading up to her album release and ultimately her tour.

    She won't be at the BET Awards and I don't blame her. The BET crowd is more of a pro-Chris Brown crowd. They are more likly to believe she hit him first.


    What makes you think this? I don't see too many pro-Chris crowds as of late... and though BET plays more of his music I doubt they would go with the blame Rihanna angle... if she showed up best believe she would recieve hella support and applause. BET is one of the few stations that threw neither under the bus.

    When they reported on anything [which was rare] all they ever mentioned was the facts. They did not lead with rumors or made up stories or any of the other nonsense most if not all stations ran with. They had no Chris/Rihanna specials about how, where, and why the love changed to something else. The only special they had about domestic abuse I don't think even mentioned them. If they did they only mentioned the facts and went from there.

    If either appeared at an award show I would fear for Chris at a MTV show award or otherwise because MTV from the get go has always been pro-Rihanna anti-Chris when it came to reporting anything. If she and TI were to win I would love for her to show up and accept the award as if nothing has happened or phased her in the last few months.

    I think they both would hear more talk because of the naked pics than the assualt anyway. The incident on Feb 8th is by far no joking matter... the thongs on his head and her obvious hotness in the pictures though not funny is something I am sure Jamie Foxx [the host for the night] and a few other thristy fellas would not be able to stop talking about.

    I'm talking about the audience not the station. The audience is going to be teenagers mainly girls. I can see them booing Rihanna at a BET awards. MTV's audience is more pro-Rihanna.
    Jamie is rumored to have nude photos out there that may be released soon so he would'nt say anything about anyone else.

    those "fans" will be way back in nose bleed... only celebs will be at the bottom seats
    avatar
    Fuckyou
    Guest

    ok WTF is goin on? - Page 3 Empty Re: ok WTF is goin on?

    Post  Fuckyou on Sun May 17, 2009 1:51 am

    Wow so since he's out having a damn life that means he leaked the pictures? you hoes are fucking retarded
    avatar
    GIRLICIOUS

    Posts : 189
    Join date : 2009-05-09

    ok WTF is goin on? - Page 3 Empty Re: ok WTF is goin on?

    Post  GIRLICIOUS on Sun May 17, 2009 2:09 am

    Anyways, I like this smiley >>>>>>> afro and I REALLY want our old board back. The one where less random people lurked, you actually had to sign up, and the layout wasn't so damn depressing. Also, there was a pic of Rihanna at the top and it was more focused on Rihanna.
    avatar
    rosiemae

    Posts : 87
    Join date : 2009-05-09

    ok WTF is goin on? - Page 3 Empty Re: ok WTF is goin on?

    Post  rosiemae on Sun May 17, 2009 2:12 am

    Fuckyou wrote:Wow so since he's out having a damn life that means he leaked the pictures? you hoes are fucking retarded

    I rest my case! study
    n i k k i
    n i k k i

    Posts : 296
    Join date : 2009-05-10
    Location : Under an umbrella.

    ok WTF is goin on? - Page 3 Empty Re: ok WTF is goin on?

    Post  n i k k i on Sun May 17, 2009 2:14 am

    rosiemae wrote:
    DrmKpr wrote:
    rosiemae wrote:
    CaliDude wrote:Rihanna isn't really in hiding, she's recording here in Santa Monica. She is keeping a low profile but not because of the pix. The pictures are history, the person who leaked the pics had bad timing. Just so happened Miss California came to the rescue. Rihanna is hanging on until the court proceedings are over. She is in constant contact with her lawyer who in turn is monitoring the D.A.'s next move. There is a slight possibilty something might happen friday but more likely tuesday/wednesday of next week. Once this is over with she can relax a little more. I think this is going to work out perfectly for her. The picture leak did no damage, and the plea deal is coming and will be over shortly. She then makes her grand entrance at the BET awards, and mingles with numerous artists who are ready and willing to collaborate with her since she's the hottest ticket in town. I say grand entrance because here she will possibly be on stage and also do interviews. Then she can do the MTV video awards etc all leading up to her album release and ultimately her tour.

    She won't be at the BET Awards and I don't blame her. The BET crowd is more of a pro-Chris Brown crowd. They are more likly to believe she hit him first.


    What makes you think this? I don't see too many pro-Chris crowds as of late... and though BET plays more of his music I doubt they would go with the blame Rihanna angle... if she showed up best believe she would recieve hella support and applause. BET is one of the few stations that threw neither under the bus.

    When they reported on anything [which was rare] all they ever mentioned was the facts. They did not lead with rumors or made up stories or any of the other nonsense most if not all stations ran with. They had no Chris/Rihanna specials about how, where, and why the love changed to something else. The only special they had about domestic abuse I don't think even mentioned them. If they did they only mentioned the facts and went from there.

    If either appeared at an award show I would fear for Chris at a MTV show award or otherwise because MTV from the get go has always been pro-Rihanna anti-Chris when it came to reporting anything. If she and TI were to win I would love for her to show up and accept the award as if nothing has happened or phased her in the last few months.

    I think they both would hear more talk because of the naked pics than the assualt anyway. The incident on Feb 8th is by far no joking matter... the thongs on his head and her obvious hotness in the pictures though not funny is something I am sure Jamie Foxx [the host for the night] and a few other thristy fellas would not be able to stop talking about.

    I'm talking about the audience not the station. The audience is going to be teenagers mainly girls. I can see them booing Rihanna at a BET awards. MTV's audience is more pro-Rihanna.
    Jamie is rumored to have nude photos out there that may be released soon so he would'nt say anything about anyone else.

    Why are you just assuming what and how the BET
    and MTV audience will be.
    You're contradictory too. First you say
    you're not talking about the audience then
    the next sentence you talk about the audience.
    Another thing celebs are at the front the 'real'
    audience is in the way back. So if them girls
    want to boo you won't hear they ass.

    Oh and another thing. Who cares. Rihanna or anyone
    else is not gone die if they get booed. Chris or
    anyone else ain't gone die if they get booed.
    Ppl thought Rih was gonna get booed the first time
    she appeared at Chris concert. She didn't. Why now?
    avatar
    rosiemae

    Posts : 87
    Join date : 2009-05-09

    ok WTF is goin on? - Page 3 Empty Re: ok WTF is goin on?

    Post  rosiemae on Sun May 17, 2009 2:21 am

    n i k k i wrote:
    rosiemae wrote:
    DrmKpr wrote:
    rosiemae wrote:
    CaliDude wrote:Rihanna isn't really in hiding, she's recording here in Santa Monica. She is keeping a low profile but not because of the pix. The pictures are history, the person who leaked the pics had bad timing. Just so happened Miss California came to the rescue. Rihanna is hanging on until the court proceedings are over. She is in constant contact with her lawyer who in turn is monitoring the D.A.'s next move. There is a slight possibilty something might happen friday but more likely tuesday/wednesday of next week. Once this is over with she can relax a little more. I think this is going to work out perfectly for her. The picture leak did no damage, and the plea deal is coming and will be over shortly. She then makes her grand entrance at the BET awards, and mingles with numerous artists who are ready and willing to collaborate with her since she's the hottest ticket in town. I say grand entrance because here she will possibly be on stage and also do interviews. Then she can do the MTV video awards etc all leading up to her album release and ultimately her tour.

    She won't be at the BET Awards and I don't blame her. The BET crowd is more of a pro-Chris Brown crowd. They are more likly to believe she hit him first.


    What makes you think this? I don't see too many pro-Chris crowds as of late... and though BET plays more of his music I doubt they would go with the blame Rihanna angle... if she showed up best believe she would recieve hella support and applause. BET is one of the few stations that threw neither under the bus.

    When they reported on anything [which was rare] all they ever mentioned was the facts. They did not lead with rumors or made up stories or any of the other nonsense most if not all stations ran with. They had no Chris/Rihanna specials about how, where, and why the love changed to something else. The only special they had about domestic abuse I don't think even mentioned them. If they did they only mentioned the facts and went from there.

    If either appeared at an award show I would fear for Chris at a MTV show award or otherwise because MTV from the get go has always been pro-Rihanna anti-Chris when it came to reporting anything. If she and TI were to win I would love for her to show up and accept the award as if nothing has happened or phased her in the last few months.

    I think they both would hear more talk because of the naked pics than the assualt anyway. The incident on Feb 8th is by far no joking matter... the thongs on his head and her obvious hotness in the pictures though not funny is something I am sure Jamie Foxx [the host for the night] and a few other thristy fellas would not be able to stop talking about.

    I'm talking about the audience not the station. The audience is going to be teenagers mainly girls. I can see them booing Rihanna at a BET awards. MTV's audience is more pro-Rihanna.
    Jamie is rumored to have nude photos out there that may be released soon so he would'nt say anything about anyone else.

    Why are you just assuming what and how the BET
    and MTV audience will be.
    You're contradictory too. First you say
    you're not talking about the audience then
    the next sentence you talk about the audience.
    Another thing celebs are at the front the 'real'
    audience is in the way back. So if them girls
    want to boo you won't hear they ass.

    Oh and another thing. Who cares. Rihanna or anyone
    else is not gone die if they get booed. Chris or
    anyone else ain't gone die if they get booed.
    Ppl thought Rih was gonna get booed the first time
    she appeared at Chris concert. She didn't. Why now?

    I clearly said i am not talking about the STATION. I AM TALKING ABOUT THE AUDIENCE. I've already stated in another post why I feel she will get booed. Read the anti-Rih comments on other sites. Chris Brown has always a bigger BET fanbase than Rihanna so fans in that audience will be more for Chris Brown than Rihanna.
    Rihanna has a bigger MTV fanbase than Chris Brown. The MTV audience is more likely to be pro-Rihanna. It's not rocket science.
    n i k k i
    n i k k i

    Posts : 296
    Join date : 2009-05-10
    Location : Under an umbrella.

    ok WTF is goin on? - Page 3 Empty Re: ok WTF is goin on?

    Post  n i k k i on Sun May 17, 2009 2:24 am

    Damn I totally read that wrong lmao.

    I assume. Again the fans gone be in the way
    back anyway so who cares. That girl can get
    over anything.
    Channy<3
    Channy<3

    Posts : 536
    Join date : 2009-05-09
    Location : Mobtown<3

    ok WTF is goin on? - Page 3 Empty Re: ok WTF is goin on?

    Post  Channy<3 on Sun May 17, 2009 2:41 am

    Fuckyou wrote:Wow so since he's out having a damn life that means he leaked the pictures? you hoes are fucking retarded

    ok WTF is goin on? - Page 3 Xc0u4ijpg

    oh really ?
    so cause a couple people think he did .. all of us are all of a sudden hoes and retarded ..
    very nicely put ..

    oh and btw .. you areeee ?
    uh .. yea .
    Freshtodeath201
    Freshtodeath201

    Posts : 293
    Join date : 2009-05-09

    ok WTF is goin on? - Page 3 Empty Re: ok WTF is goin on?

    Post  Freshtodeath201 on Sun May 17, 2009 2:47 am

    Fuckyou wrote:Wow so since he's out having a damn life that means he leaked the pictures? you hoes are fucking retarded

    Awww Chris stans are cute.
    n i k k i
    n i k k i

    Posts : 296
    Join date : 2009-05-10
    Location : Under an umbrella.

    ok WTF is goin on? - Page 3 Empty Re: ok WTF is goin on?

    Post  n i k k i on Sun May 17, 2009 3:00 am

    lol at New York.

    Meh. I mean can't get mad
    at all of us cause a couple
    ppl noticed he start having
    a life RIGHT after Rihanna
    lost some of hers.

    To some it mean he leaked
    the pictures to others this
    is just another add on to
    the OLD pattern that's been
    spotted. The pattern?
    They don't share spotlights
    at the same time. They take
    turns. Don't know why but ay.
    avatar
    GIRLICIOUS

    Posts : 189
    Join date : 2009-05-09

    ok WTF is goin on? - Page 3 Empty Re: ok WTF is goin on?

    Post  GIRLICIOUS on Sun May 17, 2009 3:01 am

    Freshtodeath201 wrote:
    Fuckyou wrote:Wow so since he's out having a damn life that means he leaked the pictures? you hoes are fucking retarded

    Awww Chris stans are cute.
    Laughing
    avatar
    Charles.TheHedgehog

    Posts : 73
    Join date : 2009-05-13

    ok WTF is goin on? - Page 3 Empty Re: ok WTF is goin on?

    Post  Charles.TheHedgehog on Sun May 17, 2009 3:04 am

    NEW YORK! bounce Smh at the lameness of her show, beside the point though.

    Who is 'fuckyou,' lmao?! All that randomness. Que is only a hoe Monday through Wednesday, 7 PM to 12 AM, though. [ insert the non-existent :34: smiley ]
    n i k k i
    n i k k i

    Posts : 296
    Join date : 2009-05-10
    Location : Under an umbrella.

    ok WTF is goin on? - Page 3 Empty Re: ok WTF is goin on?

    Post  n i k k i on Sun May 17, 2009 3:09 am

    I wonder too.
    Channy<3
    Channy<3

    Posts : 536
    Join date : 2009-05-09
    Location : Mobtown<3

    ok WTF is goin on? - Page 3 Empty Re: ok WTF is goin on?

    Post  Channy<3 on Sun May 17, 2009 3:52 am

    Shocked
    tye .. no you did not just say tiffany's show was lame ..
    no it is not .. don't speak such foolishness ..
    it's actually quite funny lol ..
    especially the first episode .. she was straight wildin .
    Laughing

    oh and who is you callin a hoe ?!
    avatar
    Charles.TheHedgehog

    Posts : 73
    Join date : 2009-05-13

    ok WTF is goin on? - Page 3 Empty Re: ok WTF is goin on?

    Post  Charles.TheHedgehog on Sun May 17, 2009 4:30 am

    Channy<3 wrote:Shocked
    tye .. no you did not just say tiffany's show was lame ..
    no it is not .. don't speak such foolishness ..
    it's actually quite funny lol ..
    especially the first episode .. she was straight wildin .
    Laughing

    oh and who is you callin a hoe ?!

    Yes, I did! And it was...
    Ok, I'll give you the first episode, lol. The constant screaming and running was straight death! I have to put my foot down at her freaking out over cutting up the dead (and cooked, -_-) pig though.
    I'll keep watching though, trust, lmao.

    And I called YOU a hoe, sugar plum. Do somethin'! Wink

    Sidebar: How did I get thirty seven posts?! From this board? Smh.


    Last edited by Charles.TheHedgehog on Sun May 17, 2009 4:32 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ...because I can...)
    avatar
    demmi

    Posts : 70
    Join date : 2009-05-10

    ok WTF is goin on? - Page 3 Empty Re: ok WTF is goin on?

    Post  demmi on Sun May 17, 2009 4:59 am

    Freshtodeath201 wrote:
    Fuckyou wrote:Wow so since he's out having a damn life that means he leaked the pictures? you hoes are fucking retarded

    Awww Chris stans are cute.

    You find I find them cute. I have always thought them a tad retarded.
    Channy<3
    Channy<3

    Posts : 536
    Join date : 2009-05-09
    Location : Mobtown<3

    ok WTF is goin on? - Page 3 Empty Re: ok WTF is goin on?

    Post  Channy<3 on Sun May 17, 2009 5:04 am

    Charles.TheHedgehog wrote:
    Channy<3 wrote:Shocked
    tye .. no you did not just say tiffany's show was lame ..
    no it is not .. don't speak such foolishness ..
    it's actually quite funny lol ..
    especially the first episode .. she was straight wildin .
    Laughing

    oh and who is you callin a hoe ?!

    Yes, I did! And it was...
    Ok, I'll give you the first episode, lol. The constant screaming and running was straight death! I have to put my foot down at her freaking out over cutting up the dead (and cooked, -_-) pig though.
    I'll keep watching though, trust, lmao.

    And I called YOU a hoe, sugar plum. Do somethin'! Wink

    Sidebar: How did I get thirty seven posts?! From this board? Smh.

    lol .. oh okk ..
    i didn't see the second episode yet .. so i don't have an opinion just yet ..
    but when i see it i'll let you know what i think lol .
    Laughing

    and i think we all know you really talkin bout yourself when you say hoe ..
    cause channy is far from one .. sir .
    Very Happy
    avatar
    Charles.TheHedgehog

    Posts : 73
    Join date : 2009-05-13

    ok WTF is goin on? - Page 3 Empty Re: ok WTF is goin on?

    Post  Charles.TheHedgehog on Sun May 17, 2009 6:16 am

    Channy<3 wrote:
    Charles.TheHedgehog wrote:
    Channy<3 wrote:Shocked
    tye .. no you did not just say tiffany's show was lame ..
    no it is not .. don't speak such foolishness ..
    it's actually quite funny lol ..
    especially the first episode .. she was straight wildin .
    Laughing

    oh and who is you callin a hoe ?!

    Yes, I did! And it was...
    Ok, I'll give you the first episode, lol. The constant screaming and running was straight death! I have to put my foot down at her freaking out over cutting up the dead (and cooked, -_-) pig though.
    I'll keep watching though, trust, lmao.

    And I called YOU a hoe, sugar plum. Do somethin'! Wink

    Sidebar: How did I get thirty seven posts?! From this board? Smh.

    lol .. oh okk ..
    i didn't see the second episode yet .. so i don't have an opinion just yet ..
    but when i see it i'll let you know what i think lol .
    Laughing

    and i think we all know you really talkin bout yourself when you say hoe ..
    cause channy is far from one .. sir .
    Very Happy

    =O Guilty.
    Channy<3
    Channy<3

    Posts : 536
    Join date : 2009-05-09
    Location : Mobtown<3

    ok WTF is goin on? - Page 3 Empty Re: ok WTF is goin on?

    Post  Channy<3 on Sun May 17, 2009 6:40 am

    .. until proven innocent ..
    lol!

    Sponsored content

    ok WTF is goin on? - Page 3 Empty Re: ok WTF is goin on?

    Post  Sponsored content

      Similar topics

      -

      Current date/time is Wed Oct 23, 2019 4:44 pm