Rihanna Interactive - Temporary Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GO to RihannaForums.com !!

+17
BajeGalz
miguellopez
high
umbrella-ella-ey
Ruben
heybuddy
SMCSML
GIRLICIOUS
Corrine
TakeABow2
ishmarsha
rosiemae
Channy<3
n i k k i
Freshtodeath201
~dtp~
ThaDon
21 posters

ok WTF is goin on?

heybuddy
    heybuddy

ok WTF is goin on? - Page 2 Empty Re: ok WTF is goin on?

Post  heybuddy Fri May 15, 2009 8:18 am

Yall know they take turns in the public lol.

But seriously whose to say the pics are the reason shes not out. Maybe she planned to "disappear" lol

shes popped up and disappeared before

Meh anyways she'll be out and about soon enough
    CaliDude

Post  CaliDude Fri May 15, 2009 11:17 am

Rihanna isn't really in hiding, she's recording here in Santa Monica. She is keeping a low profile but not because of the pix. The pictures are history, the person who leaked the pics had bad timing. Just so happened Miss California came to the rescue. Rihanna is hanging on until the court proceedings are over. She is in constant contact with her lawyer who in turn is monitoring the D.A.'s next move. There is a slight possibilty something might happen friday but more likely tuesday/wednesday of next week. Once this is over with she can relax a little more. I think this is going to work out perfectly for her. The picture leak did no damage, and the plea deal is coming and will be over shortly. She then makes her grand entrance at the BET awards, and mingles with numerous artists who are ready and willing to collaborate with her since she's the hottest ticket in town. I say grand entrance because here she will possibly be on stage and also do interviews. Then she can do the MTV video awards etc all leading up to her album release and ultimately her tour.
    Ruben
    Ruben
    Admin

Post  Ruben Fri May 15, 2009 1:48 pm

No need to see her. I want music.

Let her work on her album in peace.
    umbrella-ella-ey
    umbrella-ella-ey

Post  umbrella-ella-ey Fri May 15, 2009 6:08 pm

Ruben wrote:No need to see her. I want music.

Let her work on her album in peace.

Amen.
    rosiemae

Post  rosiemae Fri May 15, 2009 10:06 pm

CaliDude wrote:Rihanna isn't really in hiding, she's recording here in Santa Monica. She is keeping a low profile but not because of the pix. The pictures are history, the person who leaked the pics had bad timing. Just so happened Miss California came to the rescue. Rihanna is hanging on until the court proceedings are over. She is in constant contact with her lawyer who in turn is monitoring the D.A.'s next move. There is a slight possibilty something might happen friday but more likely tuesday/wednesday of next week. Once this is over with she can relax a little more. I think this is going to work out perfectly for her. The picture leak did no damage, and the plea deal is coming and will be over shortly. She then makes her grand entrance at the BET awards, and mingles with numerous artists who are ready and willing to collaborate with her since she's the hottest ticket in town. I say grand entrance because here she will possibly be on stage and also do interviews. Then she can do the MTV video awards etc all leading up to her album release and ultimately her tour.

She won't be at the BET Awards and I don't blame her. The BET crowd is more of a pro-Chris Brown crowd. They are more likly to believe she hit him first.
    n i k k i
    n i k k i

Post  n i k k i Fri May 15, 2009 10:26 pm

rosiemae wrote:
    CaliDude wrote:Rihanna isn't really in hiding, she's recording here in Santa Monica. She is keeping a low profile but not because of the pix. The pictures are history, the person who leaked the pics had bad timing. Just so happened Miss California came to the rescue. Rihanna is hanging on until the court proceedings are over. She is in constant contact with her lawyer who in turn is monitoring the D.A.'s next move. There is a slight possibilty something might happen friday but more likely tuesday/wednesday of next week. Once this is over with she can relax a little more. I think this is going to work out perfectly for her. The picture leak did no damage, and the plea deal is coming and will be over shortly. She then makes her grand entrance at the BET awards, and mingles with numerous artists who are ready and willing to collaborate with her since she's the hottest ticket in town. I say grand entrance because here she will possibly be on stage and also do interviews. Then she can do the MTV video awards etc all leading up to her album release and ultimately her tour.

She won't be at the BET Awards and I don't blame her. The BET crowd is more of a pro-Chris Brown crowd. They are more likly to believe she hit him first.

ok WTF is goin on? - Page 2 Jgmwch

I'm sorry but that sounded so ignorant.
    high

Post  high Fri May 15, 2009 10:52 pm

ok WTF is goin on? - Page 2 Thatsracist
    CaliDude

Post  CaliDude Fri May 15, 2009 11:09 pm

"She won't be at the BET Awards and I don't blame her. The BET crowd is more of a pro-Chris Brown crowd. They are more likly to believe she hit him first"

Most of the artists in the crowd will be fawing over Rihanna hoping to collaborate with her to further their careers. Rihanna can pick her nose and get more headlines than anyone in the audience. As far as the general public in attendence, well, if the pro Chris Brown fans boo her, fine, the others will look at them as being desperate over someone who ruined his career because he didn't act like a man and walk away.
    miguellopez

Post  miguellopez Fri May 15, 2009 11:32 pm

@calidude, since u know a lot, wat is the music soundin like? why cant paranoid be released cause the radio misses rihrih?
    heybuddy
    heybuddy

Post  heybuddy Fri May 15, 2009 11:42 pm

rosiemae wrote:

Oh really now. And why is it that they are more likely to believe that?

What makes them so pro-chris brown?

I would love to know how you came to that conclusion.
    BajeGalz

Post  BajeGalz Sat May 16, 2009 12:40 am

I’m beyond tired of all this drama. I just hope that the perpetrator of that heinous act is apprehended and punished to the full extent of the law.

Rihanna’s been the object of much negative media attention and endless chatter ever since the February 8th incident and just when I thought that things were destined for improvement, this nonsense surfaces adn further compounds the problem. What’s sickening is that so many people were privy to see things they had no right seeing.

Personally I don’t even want to imagine what she looks like naked, cause I really don’t need that visual lingering in my mind every time I see her so unlike many, I opted NOT to browse the internet to see them. Her physical attributes are her business and I’ve accorded her that respect.

Hopefully she will move pass this unfortunate occurrence quickly and continue to focus on what truly matters, her career, and that highly anticipated combat song which I so desperately want to hear.

Again I wish her continued success and I’m confident that her resilience, emotional strength and resolute conviction will see her through. No matter what evil may try to bring her down, Rihanna will always be a star in my eyes.
    Channy<3
    Channy<3

Post  Channy<3 Sat May 16, 2009 12:46 am

^ BAJEGALZ !
    Very Happy

i missed you .. you're posts were always so inspiring ..
    i agree btw .
    BajeGalz

Post  BajeGalz Sat May 16, 2009 12:54 am

Channy<3 wrote:^ BAJEGALZ !
    Very Happy

i agree btw .

Hey *sweetie boo*, missed ya too and it's nice to be back...I was looking for a hug smiley to send u but I don't see any so I hope this suffices **HUG***HUG***HUGGY** lol.
    DrmKpr
    DrmKpr

Post  DrmKpr Sat May 16, 2009 12:58 am

rosiemae wrote:

What makes you think this? I don't see too many pro-Chris crowds as of late... and though BET plays more of his music I doubt they would go with the blame Rihanna angle... if she showed up best believe she would recieve hella support and applause. BET is one of the few stations that threw neither under the bus.

When they reported on anything [which was rare] all they ever mentioned was the facts. They did not lead with rumors or made up stories or any of the other nonsense most if not all stations ran with. They had no Chris/Rihanna specials about how, where, and why the love changed to something else. The only special they had about domestic abuse I don't think even mentioned them. If they did they only mentioned the facts and went from there.

If either appeared at an award show I would fear for Chris at a MTV show award or otherwise because MTV from the get go has always been pro-Rihanna anti-Chris when it came to reporting anything. If she and TI were to win I would love for her to show up and accept the award as if nothing has happened or phased her in the last few months.

I think they both would hear more talk because of the naked pics than the assualt anyway. The incident on Feb 8th is by far no joking matter... the thongs on his head and her obvious hotness in the pictures though not funny is something I am sure Jamie Foxx [the host for the night] and a few other thristy fellas would not be able to stop talking about.

Last edited by DrmKpr on Sat May 16, 2009 1:01 am; edited 1 time in total
    lauren--x
    lauren--x

Post  lauren--x Sat May 16, 2009 1:00 am

ugh @ some people in this post.

and Carlos, it's okay.. I think ur just too hung up on chris. At the end of the day whoever leaked them leaked them, that's all we really need to be bothered about. Building up suspicion about sum1 else and particulary some1 i won't get an answer or some clearance from is just setting urself up 4 disappointment.
    Channy<3
    Channy<3

Post  Channy<3 Sat May 16, 2009 2:33 am

BajeGalz wrote:
    Channy<3 wrote:^ BAJEGALZ !
    Very Happy

i agree btw .

Hey *sweetie boo*, missed ya too and it's nice to be back...I was looking for a hug smiley to send u but I don't see any so I hope this suffices **HUG***HUG***HUGGY** lol.

awww hehe ..
    *hugs you back*
    Very Happy
    CaliDude

Post  CaliDude Sat May 16, 2009 3:42 am

@miguellopez

The music that is not fake sounds like a winner so far. But don't get so "paranoid".....i'm twittering the Barbadian Princess as we speak. Laughing
    Freshtodeath201
    Freshtodeath201

Post  Freshtodeath201 Sat May 16, 2009 3:55 am

CaliDude wrote:@miguellopez

The music that is not fake sounds like a winner so far. But don't get so "paranoid".....i'm twittering the Barbadian Princess as we speak. Laughing

Yup.....Charles Hamilton.
    high

Post  high Sat May 16, 2009 3:56 am

Jamie wont say anything about the fight but he definetly is going to talk about chris wit those panites on his head, he is getting that night.
    CaliDude

Post  CaliDude Sat May 16, 2009 4:22 am

"Jamie wont say anything about the fight but he definetly is going to talk about chris wit those panites on his head, he is getting that night"

What are panites? Are they some kind of mexican type lice?
    n i k k i
    n i k k i

Post  n i k k i Sat May 16, 2009 4:30 am

Cali you so wrong for that.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    high

Post  high Sat May 16, 2009 4:42 am

You know what the hell I meant
    heybuddy
    heybuddy

Post  heybuddy Sat May 16, 2009 7:01 am

CaliDude wrote:"Jamie wont say anything about the fight but he definetly is going to talk about chris wit those panites on his head, he is getting that night"

What are panites? Are they some kind of mexican type lice?

now that was funny LOL
    rosiemae

Post  rosiemae Sat May 16, 2009 9:49 am

heybuddy wrote:
    rosiemae wrote:

Oh really now. And why is it that they are more likely to believe that?

What makes them so pro-chris brown?

I would love to know how you came to that conclusion.

Do you visit other websites besides this one? Did you watch Oprah? The BET crowd is mainly teeny boppers that believe Rihanna did something wrong not Chris. They blame Rihanna for Chris' stalled career.
    rosiemae

Post  rosiemae Sat May 16, 2009 9:53 am

DrmKpr wrote:
    rosiemae wrote:

What makes you think this? I don't see too many pro-Chris crowds as of late... and though BET plays more of his music I doubt they would go with the blame Rihanna angle... if she showed up best believe she would recieve hella support and applause. BET is one of the few stations that threw neither under the bus.

When they reported on anything [which was rare] all they ever mentioned was the facts. They did not lead with rumors or made up stories or any of the other nonsense most if not all stations ran with. They had no Chris/Rihanna specials about how, where, and why the love changed to something else. The only special they had about domestic abuse I don't think even mentioned them. If they did they only mentioned the facts and went from there.

If either appeared at an award show I would fear for Chris at a MTV show award or otherwise because MTV from the get go has always been pro-Rihanna anti-Chris when it came to reporting anything. If she and TI were to win I would love for her to show up and accept the award as if nothing has happened or phased her in the last few months.

I think they both would hear more talk because of the naked pics than the assualt anyway. The incident on Feb 8th is by far no joking matter... the thongs on his head and her obvious hotness in the pictures though not funny is something I am sure Jamie Foxx [the host for the night] and a few other thristy fellas would not be able to stop talking about.

I'm talking about the audience not the station. The audience is going to be teenagers mainly girls. I can see them booing Rihanna at a BET awards. MTV's audience is more pro-Rihanna.
    Jamie is rumored to have nude photos out there that may be released soon so he would'nt say anything about anyone else.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:17 am