GO to RihannaForums.com !!


    is it just me ..

    Mike.
    Mike.

    Posts : 28
    Join date : 2009-05-09

    is it just me .. Empty is it just me ..

    Post  Mike. on Sat May 09, 2009 9:33 pm

    OR ..

    aint it funny how none of her tatoos are shown and are deliberately covered ?

    somethin's fishy ..
    megxo
    megxo

    Posts : 68
    Join date : 2009-05-09

    is it just me .. Empty Re: is it just me ..

    Post  megxo on Sat May 09, 2009 9:39 pm

    yeah i was thinkin this,put peple have said these wer taken around 2008 grammys and she didnt have that many then
    lauren--x
    lauren--x

    Posts : 352
    Join date : 2009-05-09

    is it just me .. Empty Re: is it just me ..

    Post  lauren--x on Sat May 09, 2009 9:41 pm

    If I was her i;d purposely not have them on show... just incase.

    Funny how defjam didn't deny it was her though
    Mike.
    Mike.

    Posts : 28
    Join date : 2009-05-09

    is it just me .. Empty Re: is it just me ..

    Post  Mike. on Sat May 09, 2009 9:43 pm

    i know its wierd how they didnt just make a point that it wasnt her :/
    avatar
    Prometheusfox

    Posts : 5
    Join date : 2009-05-09

    is it just me .. Empty Re: is it just me ..

    Post  Prometheusfox on Sat May 09, 2009 9:43 pm

    you know it would be funny to say something about that but i can't since i haven't seen those pics and i have no intentions to do so 'cause frankly i don't give a poo. it's her personal life and no one is in the place to judge her.
    avatar
    rosiemae

    Posts : 87
    Join date : 2009-05-09

    is it just me .. Empty Re: is it just me ..

    Post  rosiemae on Sat May 09, 2009 9:43 pm

    megxo wrote:yeah i was thinkin this,put peple have said these wer taken around 2008 grammys and she didnt have that many then

    They did'nt confirm it either.They probably are trying to get positive confirmation.
    Mike.
    Mike.

    Posts : 28
    Join date : 2009-05-09

    is it just me .. Empty Re: is it just me ..

    Post  Mike. on Sat May 09, 2009 9:45 pm

    Prometheusfox wrote:you know it would be funny to say something about that but i can't since i haven't seen those pics and i have no intentions to do so 'cause frankly i don't give a poo. it's her personal life and no one is in the place to judge her.

    nobody judged her in this topic ..
    avatar
    Prometheusfox

    Posts : 5
    Join date : 2009-05-09

    is it just me .. Empty Re: is it just me ..

    Post  Prometheusfox on Sat May 09, 2009 9:47 pm

    Mike. wrote:
    Prometheusfox wrote:you know it would be funny to say something about that but i can't since i haven't seen those pics and i have no intentions to do so 'cause frankly i don't give a poo. it's her personal life and no one is in the place to judge her.

    nobody judged her in this topic ..

    yeah i know... i was referring to media. it has a way to make people look really bad with these things happening
    avatar
    CaliDude
    Guest

    is it just me .. Empty Re: is it just me ..

    Post  CaliDude on Sat May 09, 2009 10:13 pm

    The pics are definately her. And to get this out of the way.....she looks smokin' hot!!
    I hate Chris Brown but know he wasn't responsible for the leak. The botom line is this will not hurt her career. The pics will soon disappear. What will hurt her career is if she goes back to the woman beater. That would be more damaging.
    Rihanna will be fine, she needs to attract an older audience, she's not Hanna Montana. She also needs to incorporate more of her older caribbean type sound into her records and shows....songs like "Could been The One", which is my fav, is smoothe and silky, a great song at clubs. Some of her GGGB stuff is too pop. She needs more of an urban R&B sound, songs that over 21 black and latino women can get into. But Rihanna will be fine...and did i mention she looks smokin' hot!!?
    avatar
    rosiemae

    Posts : 87
    Join date : 2009-05-09

    is it just me .. Empty Re: is it just me ..

    Post  rosiemae on Sat May 09, 2009 10:19 pm

    Cassie got a more negative reaction than Rihanna. I'm not going to lie, I thought Cassie leaked her own pictures for publicity but people are saying Cassie's and Rihanna's pics were leaked by the same source.
    megxo
    megxo

    Posts : 68
    Join date : 2009-05-09

    is it just me .. Empty Re: is it just me ..

    Post  megxo on Sat May 09, 2009 10:21 pm

    but i think its her, because thats rihanna stomach i would reconise that flat tone stomach anywhrr haha!!
    megxo
    megxo

    Posts : 68
    Join date : 2009-05-09

    is it just me .. Empty Re: is it just me ..

    Post  megxo on Sat May 09, 2009 10:22 pm

    rosiemae wrote:Cassie got a more negative reaction than Rihanna. I'm not going to lie, I thought Cassie leaked her own pictures for publicity but people are saying Cassie's and Rihanna's pics were leaked by the same source.


    yes but rihanna didnt show off her women features as in vagjayjay!! boobs are boobs no biggy. if she shwoed what cassie shown then she prob would of lost a lot of respect
    ishmarsha
    ishmarsha

    Posts : 341
    Join date : 2009-05-09

    is it just me .. Empty Re: is it just me ..

    Post  ishmarsha on Sat May 09, 2009 10:30 pm

    if im not mistaken i saw a butt + vajayjay shot.
    megxo
    megxo

    Posts : 68
    Join date : 2009-05-09

    is it just me .. Empty Re: is it just me ..

    Post  megxo on Sat May 09, 2009 10:35 pm

    ishmarsha wrote:if im not mistaken i saw a butt + vajayjay shot.

    yeah but rihannalegs wrnt wide openn showing all that stuff lol"
    Lnab
    Lnab

    Posts : 61
    Join date : 2009-05-10

    is it just me .. Empty Re: is it just me ..

    Post  Lnab on Sun May 10, 2009 4:22 am

    HAHA...what ishmarsha said.... but her legs weren't open thank god

    Guys just imagine, if the rumor about her taking home costumes for the bedroom her true....


    just imagine rihanna, in her latex suit and knee high boots whipping chris brown LMAO
    Janise
    Janise

    Posts : 10
    Join date : 2009-05-10

    is it just me .. Empty Re: is it just me ..

    Post  Janise on Sun May 10, 2009 5:51 am

    Mike. wrote:OR ..

    aint it funny how none of her tatoos are shown and are deliberately covered ?

    somethin's fishy ..


    thats the first thing i was looking for in the pix
    but then again they wuudnt show positioned that way anyway
    Channy<3
    Channy<3

    Posts : 536
    Join date : 2009-05-09
    Location : Mobtown<3

    is it just me .. Empty Re: is it just me ..

    Post  Channy<3 on Sun May 10, 2009 5:54 am

    Lnab wrote:HAHA...what ishmarsha said.... but her legs weren't open thank god

    Guys just imagine, if the rumor about her taking home costumes for the bedroom her true....


    just imagine rihanna, in her latex suit and knee high boots whipping chris brown LMAO

    DEATH at me actually being able to imagine that though lol .
    Laughing
    umbrella-ella-ey
    umbrella-ella-ey

    Posts : 204
    Join date : 2009-05-09
    Location : PH

    is it just me .. Empty Re: is it just me ..

    Post  umbrella-ella-ey on Sun May 10, 2009 7:13 am

    Channy<3 wrote:
    Lnab wrote:HAHA...what ishmarsha said.... but her legs weren't open thank god

    Guys just imagine, if the rumor about her taking home costumes for the bedroom her true....


    just imagine rihanna, in her latex suit and knee high boots whipping chris brown LMAO

    DEATH at me actually being able to imagine that though lol .
    Laughing

    lmao same Channy, same pirat
    DrmKpr
    DrmKpr

    Posts : 34
    Join date : 2009-05-10

    is it just me .. Empty Re: is it just me ..

    Post  DrmKpr on Sun May 10, 2009 10:36 am

    rosiemae wrote:Cassie got a more negative reaction than Rihanna. I'm not going to lie, I thought Cassie leaked her own pictures for publicity but people are saying Cassie's and Rihanna's pics were leaked by the same source.

    i think rihanna is getting less reaction because her pics look like nothing more than some freaky pics for her man.... i think the photo with her taking a pic of herself half dressed with the message in the mirror saying she loved and missed chris put the pics in a whole other light.... less desperate which how for whatever reasons cassie pics seemed and more something else... now if all the pics were just her with her ass to the camera or legs open for all the world to see that would be something else... but when you throw in the first pic with all the others what's to complain and talk about? those pics were for her and her man's freaky enjoyment hell he may have took the pics for her for all we know... my thought on the pics and whatnot... if they like 'em i love 'em and i hope if they any more they do everything within their power to keep from getting those joints hacked and outed.....

    Sponsored content

    is it just me .. Empty Re: is it just me ..

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:24 pm